over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back pumps!!

Gutz4glory

Registered
I am only 5 days into my cycle 750mg test,400mg tren ace,100mg drolED and I am all but crippled already WTF?? I always get this but this is tooo sooon I am not going to make it 4wks like this:mad:

What do you guys do I am drinking water, eating bannanas, I have tried taurine in the past but it didnt help maybe I wasnt taking enough?? What else is there??

100mg drol ED? Wow.
If you are set on running what you listed, be ready for 4 more weeks of hell...

100mg drol ED? Wow.
If you are set on running what you listed, be ready for 4 more weeks of hell...

I ran 75mg ED before with no problems I guess that extra 25mg just put me over the edge LOL Oh well I guess maybe I will back it down if it doesnt ease up a bit.

I am only 5 days into my cycle 750mg test,400mg tren ace,100mg drolED and I am all but crippled already WTF?? I always get this but this is tooo sooon I am not going to make it 4wks like this:mad:

What do you guys do I am drinking water, eating bannanas, I have tried taurine in the past but it didnt help maybe I wasnt taking enough?? What else is there??

here too bro my back killing my i scream its so fucking intense i cant walk :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: im on 400 mg tren e and 50 mg winne ed

Just keep supplementing milk thistle, taurine, potassium, and calcium. Also, make sure to stretch really well before.

For you it is dose dependant. It may also be the quality of the adrol. They can be crippling. I have had them bad on 50mg adrol and when I tried 100mg (different brand) I didn't get any. Extra supplementation may not help and you might have to lower your dose. Or go through the pain... but imo I would rather do less and get a great workout compared to doing more and struggling after your first set. 2 bananas a day and magnesium supplementation can work wonders sometimes.

here too bro my back killing my i scream its so fucking intense i cant walk :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: im on 400 mg tren e and 50 mg winne ed

Yeah, I hate it I get great gains off orals but they are the only thing that takes me out with the sides:mad: I am going to try adding taurine in at about 3-4 grams ED along with baqnnanas and water etc see how it goes.

Go back

Don't overthink it! Very easy answer. You obviously like the compund (AD) at your previous dose or you wouldn't be running it again.Your sweet spot may have been 75 mg. That is what I call the area where you maximize your gains without the sides overwhelming the benifits. Tren and AD are in my experience the two AAS where the back pumps are just too much for me to ever combine....even if the tren is a long ester and just trickling into your system for 2 weeks. It's hard to train balls to the wall when your back throbs like that. Just think about what that pump and pain all day does to your recovery (when we really grow). Drop back to your sweet spot, If you are extremely advanced and need to up something then the general rule is to up the test. Just my 2 cents bro. Be safe, your overall mg per week are up there pretty high.

Don't overthink it! Very easy answer. You obviously like the compund (AD) at your previous dose or you wouldn't be running it again.Your sweet spot may have been 75 mg. That is what I call the area where you maximize your gains without the sides overwhelming the benifits. Tren and AD are in my experience the two AAS where the back pumps are just too much for me to ever combine....even if the tren is a long ester and just trickling into your system for 2 weeks. It's hard to train balls to the wall when your back throbs like that. Just think about what that pump and pain all day does to your recovery (when we really grow). Drop back to your sweet spot, If you are extremely advanced and need to up something then the general rule is to up the test. Just my 2 cents bro. Be safe, your overall mg per week are up there pretty high.

Yeah, I did OK before but it wasnt run with tren and this is a different brand but either way I am dropping it altogether. I had to cut legs short today because of this not worth it.

Yeah, I did OK before but it wasnt run with tren and this is a different brand but either way I am dropping it altogether. I had to cut legs short today because of this not worth it.

Good call in my opinion

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner