over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back to basics.. Test and Deca

bigdog123

Banned
OK so last year have plateaued around 240 at 5`9, at 9% body fat at peak so fairly big.

Annoying thing is I have added strength over the year but been using predominantly test and tren and the tren I believe seriously affects my appetite to the extent that I can hardly manage more than 4000 calories per day on a regular basis and this has definately affected my gains.

So the plan is to switch over to test and deca having not used deca for about 7 years now.

My dosages in the past few blasts have been around 2g (test 1.3-1.5 and tren around 500-600mg) .

Thinking of 1.75 test and 800 deca for about 8 weeks to see if I can get past this plateau and head towards 250.

I tend to blast for 6 weeks and have a good 12-16 weeks on 150mg HRT for health reasons and then repeat so this wouldnt be started until around April time.

Is it worth adding dbol also and lowering the deca slightly? Is this gonna allow me to surpass my old size? Tren is stronger than deca but if I cant eat I dont see the point!

I will also add in slin as have used before but not for 2 years - probably around 20iu on training days split. Contemplated using peptides also but I gain a good 7-8lb of water and dont really want to be 255 and a big ball of water

Last edited:
Don't even think about running slin by itself w/o gh unless you are absolutely cutting almost all fat out and know which carbs and how much of it to eat at the right times. Easiest way to get fat is running slin and having a sloppy diet. I still wouldn't run slin w/o gh either way but that's just me.

OK so last year have plateaued around 240 at 5`9, at 9% body fat at peak so fairly big.

Annoying thing is I have added strength over the year but been using predominantly test and tren and the tren I believe seriously affects my appetite to the extent that I can hardly manage more than 4000 calories per day on a regular basis and this has definately affected my gains.

So the plan is to switch over to test and deca having not used deca for about 7 years now.

My dosages in the past few blasts have been around 2g (test 1.3-1.5 and tren around 500-600mg) .

Thinking of 1.75 test and 800 deca for about 8 weeks to see if I can get past this plateau and head towards 250.

I tend to blast for 6 weeks and have a good 12-16 weeks on 150mg HRT for health reasons and then repeat so this wouldnt be started until around April time.

Is it worth adding dbol also and lowering the deca slightly? Is this gonna allow me to surpass my old size? Tren is stronger than deca but if I cant eat I dont see the point!

I will also add in slin as have used before but not for 2 years - probably around 20iu on training days split. Contemplated using peptides also but I gain a good 7-8lb of water and dont really want to be 255 and a big ball of water

those are some big doses. either way I'd say no to the dbol cause orals tend to kill my appetite and if your trying to stay hungry i'd stay away from them

Don't even think about running slin by itself w/o gh unless you are absolutely cutting almost all fat out and know which carbs and how much of it to eat at the right times. Easiest way to get fat is running slin and having a sloppy diet. I still wouldn't run slin w/o gh either way but that's just me.

GH is NOT necessary with SLIN use...same nonsense as High dose TEST only affective with GH!
Diet is way more important than GH when using SLIN.

GH is NOT necessary with SLIN use...same nonsense as High dose TEST only affective with GH!

Agree.

Ive used slin a lot before and never got much from it except some fullness which faded on cessation.

Now I will try something different - 6-8iu three times per day on training days only.

I wont get fat as my diet will be in check.

If someones diet is poor though, I agree that it is easy to add fat at a quicker rate.

Agreed My good friend although high test with gh something magic happens like 1+1=3

I would like to see a pic if what just test and deca looks like or can look like.

those are some big doses. either way I'd say no to the dbol cause orals tend to kill my appetite and if your trying to stay hungry i'd stay away from them

Actually those are pretty small doses for a guy as huge as he is

Never said it was necessary. It is highly important though if you plan on adding fat to your diet or plan on slacking off a bit. I also said that I wouldn't run slin w/o gh only because gh and slin combo is that much better than slin by itself. I think you misunderstood.

I would like to see a pic if what just test and deca looks like or can look like.

What do mean "see a pic of what just test and deca looks like..."

Pics of his vials his using? Please explain. Thank you.

What being on them alone with out tren or mast or any other AS looks like. I'm curious what the hardness and fullness looks like.

What being on them alone with out tren or mast or any other AS looks like. I'm curious what the hardness and fullness looks like.

Fullness is always good for me on them, if diet is clean hardness is great too. The test/deca +/- dbol = bloat is not true at all for me at least. I do need good estrogen control on that combo though.

To the OP, your much bigger than me, so I feel kind of silly giving you advice, but isn't 8 weeks kind of short for deca? Wouldn't a longer cycle or switching to NPP be a better idea? Or what about 6 weeks of blasting, 2 weeks of cruising but keeping the deca up, then blast again for 6. That'd be a nice solid 14 weeks on deca.

I think the dbol is a great idea

I see what you mean.

Hell, if you want a pic, just look at any BB from the 70's and 80's and BAM, theres your answer.

Or just ask the OP to post a pic for your liking.

My 240 was a fairly hard 240 as test and tren and not excessive food kept me fairly tight.

With extra food (5000 cal is needed for me to grow now) and the addition of deca will make me more watery for sure, hence why 250 is possible with a good run.

The main issue of adding dbol for me again is the possible appetite loss hence my thoughts of running test and deca only but at a higher dose.

For the other post I will run 8 weeks and if it goes well may extend but rememebr when you have used 800mg of deca and 1.5+ test for 8 weeks you are still making gains for 2-3 after cessation as the build up of the AAS is fairly extreme so in reality you can gain for a good 10-11 weeks.

Brad Pitt is 50 years old now. Time for you guys to find a new man crush

Actually those are pretty small doses for a guy as huge as he is

1750 mg test and 800 deca are small doses for a guy who's 240 max on his cycle/blast? Idk how anyone can say 2.5 grams of steroids is a small dose.. That just sounds stupid

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131