over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back To Big - TOO's Gearmazon log

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
It's been long enough, seriously

In 2020 I had my best offseason to date. Working myself up from the high 230's to 295 and still lean. Big, strong and ready to go.
BUT — my wife said it was baby time. And she's the boss.

The next 18 months were a shit show — in the nicest way possible. I spent that time on 100mg and shooting as much HMG/HCG and i could find. FINALLY, she got pregnant and is 16 weeks preg right now. We're both very excited. But over that 18 months, my body took a hard U-TURN lol. I love training more than anything, so i still hit the gym like a psychopath. Strength kept progressing the entire time. BUT...diet was pretty lacks and being off of any significant gear turned me into just "a big guy." That 295 turned into a soft 280 without any pop or roundness. But i kneeww the time would come to get back into it and transform. And that time has come!

My wife and I just got back from a little babymoon in Italy (the Amalfi Coast) and during that time I ate pizza and pasta all damn day. 0 workouts during the time but lots of steps. I initially lost 10lbs (deflated looking) but I come to expect that when I go on vacations. My volume of food is just not where it needs to be and with 0 lifting, its expected to shrink. But now it's go time.

THE PLAN
Get lean and assess where you are. With the help of Justin Harris and my amazing sponsor Gearmazon, its time to take the next 16-20 weeks to transform into something decent. I have no plans to compete once I get lean. I know for a fact I lost LBM in certain areas and probably need another full offseason to reach a peak look again, but it all starts now.

THE GEAR
400mg GM Sust
300mg GM EQ

GM has always served me right (always top quality stuff) and we'll see where this dosage leads me to.
I'm sensitive and have been riding this 100ish Test for a long time now. So i'll keep this pretty low and slowly up every 4 weeks or so.

TRAINING
I was a PPL Jordan Peters guy for a long time, but i've reached a point where i need more specialization on certain body parts. I'm a thick burly white guy, simple as that. My chest and back grow no matter what I do—the arms and shoulders are another thing. This is probably from years of powerlifting, but I know i needed to give them their own day. The biggest thing i'll be playing with around here is the volume. For the most part, I have only been doing 1 working set per exercise and no extenders or intensity techniques. This has just been because recovery abilites were much lower on the 100mg. But with the increased dose, I'll probably add 2 working sets per exercise as well as some intensity techniques to pump the muscle with blood. The 7-day split will be:
Push
Off
Pull
Off
Shoulders/Arms
Legs
Off

DIET

Justin is handling this for me. His traditional carb cycling approach. My body reacted beautifully to it for the offseason. Nice lean gains.
So I trust him 100% to get me lean with it.

I plan to post some starting pics (god, that'll be embarrassing) as well as keep up to date log's on my workouts. Hoping to look like another human come end of December.
I'm also hoping to be able to do this WITH a pregnant wife lol time to get after it!

I Can’t fucking wait for this thread to rock.

And I’m the same. PPL, I look like a fridge and limbs need more work.

You gonna crank that EQ up high again? You responded pretty damn good to EQ last run

I'll definitely be following - you know you're one of the guys I really respect here.

Regarding training, I too loved PPL and did it for the last 5 years with great results. When I started my rebound this year I switched to one body part a day since it's what most of the biggest guys do and I believe that's part of the reason I've had such insane progress the last 2.5 months. My workouts are longer than ever - most a little over 2 hours (you know how it is with warmups at our level of strength) - but with the right intraworkout and compounds around the workout it's put tons of size on me. Current split is hams & glutes / chest / back / quads / shoulders / arms.

So sorry who is Justin? Highly interested in a new carb cycling approach.

Slowly filling back out after losing that 10lbs during vacation. Its honestly just hydration and filling back up with glycogen.
But strength is still right there. Medium day in terms of carbs so roughly around 500+. Tomorrow will be legs so itll be 1000+.
I'm sure weight will shoot up a bit by Sunday morning.

Arms/Shoulder day is more higher volume than my back/chest/leg work. I dont really do the top set stuff today nor do I really write anything down.
I have 1-2 logged Sh movement on PUSH. As well as a Tricep movement logged too. This is more blood filling.
Heavy and hard never grew these bodyparts, blood and volume has.

In and out today before 7AM.

ARM/SHOULDER DAY
Rear Delt Raises (bent over, on a side raise machine)
4x15 sets pyramiding up in weight

Seated Side Raise Machine
4x15 pyramiding up again

Wide Grip Pulldown MR (hitting my upper back more)
6x4

SA rope pushdowns
4x10
SS
SA cable curls (slow and controlled w/squeeze)
4x10

SA incline cable curl
4x12
SS
BW Dips (slow negatives)
4x15

Cable rope curls
3x12
SS
SA Overhead rope extension
3x15

DB shrugs
4x10 squeezing (80s,100s, 120s, 140s)

You gonna crank that EQ up high again? You responded pretty damn good to EQ last run
Probably roll with the EQ/Test for awhile, raaamping them up. I loved it last time.

Regarding training, I too loved PPL and did it for the last 5 years with great results. When I started my rebound this year I switched to one body part a day since it's what most of the biggest guys do and I believe that's part of the reason I've had such insane progress the last 2.5 months. My workouts are longer than ever - most a little over 2 hours (you know how it is with warmups at our level of strength) - but with the right intraworkout and compounds around the workout it's put tons of size on me. Current split is hams & glutes / chest / back / quads / shoulders / arms.
You're dead on dude. Its the warm ups. THAT shit takes forever. On legs, i need like 30-45 mins to get everything feeling good, THENNN hit the heavy stuff. So are you doing 6 on 1 off right now? How are you feeling?

So sorry who is Justin? Highly interested in a new carb cycling approach.
Justin Harris (y)

Slowly filling back out after losing that 10lbs during vacation. Its honestly just hydration and filling back up with glycogen.
But strength is still right there. Medium day in terms of carbs so roughly around 500+. Tomorrow will be legs so itll be 1000+.
I'm sure weight will shoot up a bit by Sunday morning.

Arms/Shoulder day is more higher volume than my back/chest/leg work. I dont really do the top set stuff today nor do I really write anything down.
I have 1-2 logged Sh movement on PUSH. As well as a Tricep movement logged too. This is more blood filling.
Heavy and hard never grew these bodyparts, blood and volume has.

In and out today before 7AM.

ARM/SHOULDER DAY
Rear Delt Raises (bent over, on a side raise machine)
4x15 sets pyramiding up in weight

Seated Side Raise Machine
4x15 pyramiding up again

Wide Grip Pulldown MR (hitting my upper back more)
6x4

SA rope pushdowns
4x10
SS
SA cable curls (slow and controlled w/squeeze)
4x10

SA incline cable curl
4x12
SS
BW Dips (slow negatives)
4x15

Cable rope curls
3x12
SS
SA Overhead rope extension
3x15

DB shrugs
4x10 squeezing (80s,100s, 120s, 140s)

11 sets biceps and triceps! Most of these close or at failure?

I did a shoulder/arm day today. It was nice not being mentally fried walking out of the gym PPL 5x a week is just A LOT. Every session I’m fucked

You're dead on dude. Its the warm ups. THAT shit takes forever. On legs, i need like 30-45 mins to get everything feeling good, THENNN hit the heavy stuff. So are you doing 6 on 1 off right now? How are you feeling?
Normally at this point in the year I'm doing 3 on 1 off with slight variances depending on how I feel and social life. But the last 3 weeks I actually have done 6 on 1 off. It's been very surprising to me but I've felt great, recovery is excellent, and I'm crushing my numbers every session. Like most really advanced guys I can tell when I get out of bed if I need a rest day but just haven't needed them - it should be said that I partially attribute that to using a lot of GH right now.

I don't believe in being strict with your schedule - if you feel like you can have a good workout then go do it. I've really maximized this period by doing that right now.

11 sets biceps and triceps! Most of these close or at failure?

I did a shoulder/arm day today. It was nice not being mentally fried walking out of the gym PPL 5x a week is just A LOT. Every session I’m fucked
Close to failure, but not the 120% im doing on my log book days. This is more moving faster, pump blood in, build up sets.

Normally at this point in the year I'm doing 3 on 1 off with slight variances depending on how I feel and social life. But the last 3 weeks I actually have done 6 on 1 off. It's been very surprising to me but I've felt great, recovery is excellent, and I'm crushing my numbers every session. Like most really advanced guys I can tell when I get out of bed if I need a rest day but just haven't needed them - it should be said that I partially attribute that to using a lot of GH right now.

I don't believe in being strict with your schedule - if you feel like you can have a good workout then go do it. I've really maximized this period by doing that right now.
Thats great. Youre body is obvously adapting well. At a certain point, it depends what motivates to go in the gym.
The guys like Dorian probably wouldnt waant to work out like Flex Wheeler and Flex wouldnt have waanted to lift like Dorian.
Preference goes along way. I think at a certain point guys will NEED to do a BBing split, more advanced they get. Just to catch lagging BPs up.

Whats the volume and working sets like on say a chest day?

High carb day. Which means i dont stop eating. Nice after a long week.
Rice, rice krispie cereal, COR, bagels, Harribo gummy bears, orange juice, some fruit, lots of egg whites, chicken, whey iso.

LEG DAY
My LEG day is also slightly different than my PUSH/PULL, in terms of volume and how I train.
Its more volume and more "build up sets." This is strictly because I train alone and fore safety.
Because of PLing, I feel like I have a very hard time understanding RIR and how left I have in the tank for legs.
And because of this, I feel like pushing to 110% can get dangerous by myself. Those are also the times ive injured myself, lower body wise.
Getting into a diff zone and I push AMRAP and something pops. Because of this, I do alot more feeder sets, a top set, then some burn out sets.

Bodymaster Leg Ext
Build up to a heavy set of 200x11

Life Fitness lying leg curl
Build up to heavy set of 130x12

Adductor machine
Build up to heavy set of 200x11. Each rep pause at full contraction.

LF Hack Squat
Feeder sets up to 7pps x12
5pps x 18

Leg Press
4 sets of 4pps x 15-20
Super deep, slow, 30-60 sec rest between sets.

Seated Leg Curl
Build up to 225x 13

I do 2-4 sets of hard calves every workout.

Thats great. Youre body is obvously adapting well. At a certain point, it depends what motivates to go in the gym.
The guys like Dorian probably wouldnt waant to work out like Flex Wheeler and Flex wouldnt have waanted to lift like Dorian.
Preference goes along way. I think at a certain point guys will NEED to do a BBing split, more advanced they get. Just to catch lagging BPs up.

Whats the volume and working sets like on say a chest day?
I based volume for this split on roughly the midpoints of Mike Israetel's volume recommendations for muscle groups. This is what I'm doing for chest right now.

Free Motion chest fly
  • 3 warmup sets of 10 reps
  • Very light, 10 / 20 / 30 lbs., just warming up and making sure the pecs do the work on the rest of the exercises
LF incline press
  • 4 warmups
  • Top set - 5.5 plates x 10
  • Back off (~80% of top)
  • Light set of 2-2.5 plates, slow negative and concentric, hold squeeze at top
Smith flat bench
  • 3-4 warmups
  • 1 working set
    • Heaviest work of the day, last session was 420 x 10
  • If I feel really fresh I may do a back off set here
Incline and flat bench are the lifts I prioritize big progressive overload on - the rest I try to increase weight every week or two but it's more about volume and pump.

LF pec deck unilateral
  • 4 sets
LF cable incline press
  • 4 sets
HS seated flat machine press
  • 2 sets, as slow negative and concentric as possible
I finish with 2 sets of lateral raises for 20 reps and 2 sets of unilateral pushdowns for 20 reps for some extra shoulders and triceps.

Hit Golds Venice today for this one. Simply the best upper body equipment and a ridiculous variety.
And this is the day to really ramp it up. Slight decrease in food, adding in fat loss drugs, slight increase in weekly cardio.
Time to get the ball rolling.

Really love these Nautilus pressing machines. The fuckin best. This was a Jordan Peters gym must-have.
James Hollingshead favorite. "The groove" just feels good in these.

Had to sprint out for a work call but will go back to another gym later tonight to hit some cardio. Most likely wouldve done this PWO though.
Added in a few more working sets this week.

PUSH DAY
Nautilus Chest Press Machine
4pps +25 x 10
3pps + 25 x 14

Hammer Inclne
4pps x 11

Nautilus SH. Press Machine
4pps x 9
3pps x 15

Hammer Dip Machine
4pps x 11
3pps x 15

Side Raise Machine
150x9 + partials
110x14 + partials

Free Motion Chest Fly
50x15, 15, 15

Rope Pushdown
140x11
90x19

Hit Golds Venice today for this one. Simply the best upper body equipment and a ridiculous variety.
And this is the day to really ramp it up. Slight decrease in food, adding in fat loss drugs, slight increase in weekly cardio.
Time to get the ball rolling.

Really love these Nautilus pressing machines. The fuckin best. This was a Jordan Peters gym must-have.
James Hollingshead favorite. "The groove" just feels good in these.

Had to sprint out for a work call but will go back to another gym later tonight to hit some cardio. Most likely wouldve done this PWO though.
Added in a few more working sets this week.

PUSH DAY
Nautilus Chest Press Machine
4pps +25 x 10
3pps + 25 x 14

Hammer Inclne
4pps x 11

Nautilus SH. Press Machine
4pps x 9
3pps x 15

Hammer Dip Machine
4pps x 11
3pps x 15

Side Raise Machine
150x9 + partials
110x14 + partials

Free Motion Chest Fly
50x15, 15, 15

Rope Pushdown
140x11
90x19
I’m jealous. That’s one of the gyms I want to visit.

Is the slight decrease in calories a medium day or low day? How many carbs?

What fat loss drugs?

You’re one of the most knowledgeable guys here and I respect you. You’ve helped me a lot so I’ll be watching this closely

watching your return my friend:cool:
Now its a party lol

I’m jealous. That’s one of the gyms I want to visit.

Is the slight decrease in calories a medium day or low day? How many carbs?

What fat loss drugs?

You’re one of the most knowledgeable guys here and I respect you. You’ve helped me a lot so I’ll be watching this closely
Appreciate it brother.
Venice is honestly great. Another fantastic one i used to frequent was the OG Bev's in Syosset, NY. AMAZING atmosphere.
I WISH i could get down to Venice more, but where we are in LA, its a bitch with traffic mid/end of day.
EARLY as hell in the morning (5-6am) i can fly down no problem.

And I dont want to give away the exact plan from Justin but high day, medium day and low day were all adjusted a bit. Mostly fats.
Fat drugs are the basics of a bit of clen and some EC stack thrown in there.

After 2 weeks in Europe, im quite sensitive to stims right now. I dont drink coffee really. Usually have a cup of green tea during the day and the only other stim is light caffeine from a pre-workout. Took some EC this morning and was wired. Sweattting sitting in my home office lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws