over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back To Big - TOO's Gearmazon log

Feels damn good to eat huh? What’s your typical high day look like now?
The bessst...but im starving all the time lol

And High days are not sky high right now, they will get there over time...but not yet.
I think im right around 900 for those right now. I trained Shoulders/Arms today and im hungry literally 30 mins after my meals.
Worse than the deep parts of the diet, which is crazy.

Did you bloat up with water or stay halfway dry now?

And no bad bloat or anythng, just fullll. Ive had the bloat and the water before, but thats mostly from hitting it haaard after using diuretics for a show. I never manipulated any water or anythng like that so allll the weight has been glycogen, water, sodium...but its not messy, if that makes sense. It looks like someone pumped me full of air lol

Nothing is worse than being sick.
I thought I had fought it off but it hit me like a ton of bricks last night and today.

This past weekend was my wife’s baby shower and on Friday night she casually mentions she has a sore throat, ugh. Woke up Saturday, she was 70% and I felt fine. I hit a hard and heavy leg day and felt OK. 8plates on hack squat for 12, nice slow and controlled. Then had the baby shower on Sunday and I knew something was up. I know my body so I immediately megadosed glutamine, vitamin D and zinc. Thought I had it under control but come baby shower I was losing my voice. Went to bed insanely early but woke up this morning, planning to hit a push day and felt like dog shit. I’ve just been ODing on vitamins and cold medicine and sleeping, HOPING tomorrow I can get back into it. Lol I went thru roughly 500g of glutamine in 48hrs.

Anyways, on to the better stuff. Sent checkin and food was upped again, I basically didn’t gain weight this full rebound week. My
Metabolism is racing still, so we basically added an additional meal on top of each day, as well as more fats and carbs. And I don’t want to waste it being fuckin sick LoL. Hoping it lasts another day and then back to grow time.

Btw, baby shower was good. Wife is super preg, like 8 weeks left basically. I was just there to bullshit with her friends, give her flowers and enthusiastically say, “oh my god, thank you for commminggg” 😍 did my thing and then we went home and collapsed lol

I’ll give a better update this week when I’m feeling back to 100% and shoveling food in my face again

And 6 days later, FINALLY over the flu.

Hit a little Shoulder Day today as im exploring a differe split.

Cybex Shoulder Press
Stack + 50lbs x 10
2 RP Stack x 14/5

Side Raise Machine
160 x 14
2 RP 130 x 16/7

Bent Over Rear Delt swings
30 x 10, 12, 14

Cuffed SA Side Raise
40 x 13, 12, 11

Rear Delt Cable Flies
20 x 20,20,20

Some abs, some calves and out.

Im basically adding a 5th day of training to lower the amount of time im in the gym. My traditional Push/Pull days are just taking too long at like 90 mins.
And with my work schedule being kinda nuts right now, Id rather cut them to CHEST day and it roughly take 50 mins.
Finally feeling better, I had a head cold for 5 days and was pretty fatigued. Made sure i ate like i was supposed to but honestly, my weight is not budging.
Im sure Justin and I will chat about this but im basically stuck at 260-270 right now depending on fluid intake and low/high day. In reality, i am fine with this.
At the fuckin fastest, a freak can grow 0.25lbs of pure muscle a week, thats about 1lb a month. I see too many idiots balloon up 30lbs and cut down to the same stage weight every year. Personally, if i can stay lean like this and make quality gains, ill take that over puffing up to 300lbs of water and staying the same 12 months from now.

Think the main change this coming week is getting off of tren for a bit and switchng up to NPP. Tren is probably a good reason why im still lean and veiny all over right now, but its also the GH and the fact that i havent had a cheat meal. Ive eaten 100% clean since that first couple rebound days. No burgers, no nothing. Meat, rice, potatoes, oats, lean beef, avocado, etc. LOTS of it. My body is just processing clean food very fast right now so thats a good thing.

Also wife is in the final 8 weeks of pregnancy so im being Mr Helper on everything. If she needs medicine, food, foot massage, whatever, im there lol
Gotta stay on her good side. Just had a couple we are friends with have a HOME BIRTH....jesus fuckin christ, no thanks. Shit looked intense. Put us in a hospital please and give us drugs lol Anyways. let's eat.

And 6 days later, FINALLY over the flu.

Hit a little Shoulder Day today as im exploring a differe split.

Cybex Shoulder Press
Stack + 50lbs x 10
2 RP Stack x 14/5

Side Raise Machine
160 x 14
2 RP 130 x 16/7

Bent Over Rear Delt swings
30 x 10, 12, 14

Cuffed SA Side Raise
40 x 13, 12, 11

Rear Delt Cable Flies
20 x 20,20,20

Some abs, some calves and out.

Im basically adding a 5th day of training to lower the amount of time im in the gym. My traditional Push/Pull days are just taking too long at like 90 mins.
And with my work schedule being kinda nuts right now, Id rather cut them to CHEST day and it roughly take 50 mins.
Finally feeling better, I had a head cold for 5 days and was pretty fatigued. Made sure i ate like i was supposed to but honestly, my weight is not budging.
Im sure Justin and I will chat about this but im basically stuck at 260-270 right now depending on fluid intake and low/high day. In reality, i am fine with this.
At the fuckin fastest, a freak can grow 0.25lbs of pure muscle a week, thats about 1lb a month. I see too many idiots balloon up 30lbs and cut down to the same stage weight every year. Personally, if i can stay lean like this and make quality gains, ill take that over puffing up to 300lbs of water and staying the same 12 months from now.

Think the main change this coming week is getting off of tren for a bit and switchng up to NPP. Tren is probably a good reason why im still lean and veiny all over right now, but its also the GH and the fact that i havent had a cheat meal. Ive eaten 100% clean since that first couple rebound days. No burgers, no nothing. Meat, rice, potatoes, oats, lean beef, avocado, etc. LOTS of it. My body is just processing clean food very fast right now so thats a good thing.

Also wife is in the final 8 weeks of pregnancy so im being Mr Helper on everything. If she needs medicine, food, foot massage, whatever, im there lol
Gotta stay on her good side. Just had a couple we are friends with have a HOME BIRTH....jesus fuckin christ, no thanks. Shit looked intense. Put us in a hospital please and give us drugs lol Anyways. let's eat.

Wow! You put 30-40 lbs on in the last 4 months. That’s incredible. What’s your routine and diet looking like at the moment. Love these threads, gives us mere mortals a look at how the big boys got there.

thank u sir, not sure if it’s a true 40 but I needed mass. I had been in that mid 240 - low 250lb contest look for a bit and I wanted that one extra push. Realistically 260+ stage lean is another level that I really want. We’ll see when I peel it off later this year lol

As far as training I switched to a bro split this past year after a couple really good years of PPL jordan peters style. Im a log book guy so I still log everything and try to progressive overload myself to death. Some body parts respond really well (chest and back) and other parts respond to volume and pump (legs, arms, shoulders) I still logbook the main compound lift in those parts but im pushing more blood and more volume with those.

Diet wise, a LOT of food man. Lol that’s honestly the main driver of this. The main thing I try to drive home to guys is that in order to get big big, you have to eat big big.
The food alone is a challenge and a 24/7 job lol

Once I start dieting down later this year I’ll probably start another one of these

thank u sir, not sure if it’s a true 40 but I needed mass. I had been in that mid 240 - low 250lb contest look for a bit and I wanted that one extra push. Realistically 260+ stage lean is another level that I really want. We’ll see when I peel it off later this year lol

As far as training I switched to a bro split this past year after a couple really good years of PPL jordan peters style. Im a log book guy so I still log everything and try to progressive overload myself to death. Some body parts respond really well (chest and back) and other parts respond to volume and pump (legs, arms, shoulders) I still logbook the main compound lift in those parts but im pushing more blood and more volume with those.

Diet wise, a LOT of food man. Lol that’s honestly the main driver of this. The main thing I try to drive home to guys is that in order to get big big, you have to eat big big.
The food alone is a challenge and a 24/7 job lol

Once I start dieting down later this year I’ll probably start another one of these

Thanks for taking the time to write all that out. How high did you end up pushing calories and how many meals is that spread across?

Thanks for taking the time to write all that out. How high did you end up pushing calories and how many meals is that spread across?
No problem.
6 meals every day.
On high days cals are somwhere between 6500-7k. Medium days are 5kish. Lows just got dropped down a bit. They were as high as mid 4K but my appetite was nonexistent. Plan was to pull cals down a bit to hopefully stimulate app. So lows are about mid 3k right now.

@TheOtherOne55 how is everything going?

Mate are you using HGH? If so which brand?
All good man.
Trying to ride out these last couple months of off-season. Sitting right around 310 right now, food is sky high but strong as hell. Probably will start a diet in July to get into some contest by late fall.

And yea, running gear and GH from QSC. 6-8iu right now.

All good man.
Trying to ride out these last couple months of off-season. Sitting right around 310 right now, food is sky high but strong as hell. Probably will start a diet in July to get into some contest by late fall.

310, damn I can only imagine the amount of food you have to intake. Good to hear an update big guy.

All good man.

310! That's good you are getting bigger and bigger!

Have a friend that is buying a big batch from QSC i think that i will try some of his HGH!

310, damn I can only imagine the amount of food you have to intake. Good to hear an update big guy.
Eating is a freakin chore man lol
Had a couple work trips I had to go on which always is a pain. Flying with food and powders. Eating every 2 hours. Gets tiring.

310! That's good you are getting bigger and bigger!

Have a friend that is buying a big batch from QSC i think that i will try some of his HGH!
u won’t be disappointed. Their gear is smooth and nothing but good things to say about their gh.

I’ll start adding some updates back in this thread every week 👍🏼

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity