advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back to reality: do you have it or you don't?

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you are not lookin close to that after few years of seriouss training, eating and supplementing - than you don't.

BigKiwi at the age of 21 :eek:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzt-mzgs3GI"]99 NZ National Bodybuilding Champs Winner - YouTube[/ame]

I dont but I still enjoy it!

That dudes only 21? holy shit he looks 35

Lol. Well I ain't fucking got it then. I still look awesome in McDonald's though, I'll just hang out there more:p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Funny shit ^

Yeah I don't have it but the old ladies in the gym think I do so I'm gtg. :rolleyes:

He looks awesome, but I cant lie looks like he's on a ton of shit.(not that it matters cause holy shit so good)

Does he still come post on here?

That would be awesome if he would list out part of his diet/training regiment

Last edited:
He looks awesome, but I cant lie looks like he's on a ton of shit.(not that it matters cause holy shit so good)

Does he still come post on here?

That would be awesome if he would list out part of his diet/training regiment

He had no problem posting about his dosages and diet if you would search PM you would find at his peak 300 pounds he took a lot and ate every 1-1.5 hour, BUT in this video, during his prep according to BigKiwi himself he used VERY VERY little, less tha most guys are cruising now on ;)

What I wanted to say is - if you have it, you will look freaky no matter what dosage you take, less drugs = smaller version of your freaky version, more drugs = your freakiest version...if you do not have it you will not look freaky no matter what dosage you take, there are a lot of wannabes whose think abuse will lead to bigger/better physique and a pro card, but in the real life those wanabes instead of staying at where they are at are trying to chase a dream, makes themselves to believe gh15 or any other anonynous accounts, because they cannot accept that they do not have it they want to believe than only the drug abuse is the answer. Sadly most of them finds out that drug abuse leans only to one direction - health problems...

Thanks god I there were no gh15 character or "real truth about pros dosages" threads when I was 21-24 years old because now I would be one of those many guys who chased a dream but ended up with a thread on PM about how I messed up with my kidneys, liver, heart or whatever. As Sammy or many other wise guys I enjoy just doing it, looking good at mcdonalds, beach or supermarket

Yes

He had no problem posting about his dosages and diet if you would search PM you would find at his peak 300 pounds he took a lot and ate every 1-1.5 hour, BUT in this video, during his prep according to BigKiwi himself he used VERY VERY little, less tha most guys are cruising now on ;)

What I wanted to say is - if you have it, you will look freaky no matter what dosage you take, less drugs = smaller version of your freaky version, more drugs = your freakiest version...if you do not have it you will not look freaky no matter what dosage you take, there are a lot of wannabes whose think abuse will lead to bigger/better physique and a pro card, but in the real life those wanabes instead of staying at where they are at are trying to chase a dream, makes themselves to believe gh15 or any other anonynous accounts, because they cannot accept that they do not have it they want to believe than only the drug abuse is the answer. Sadly most of them finds out that drug abuse leans only to one direction - health problems...

Thanks god I there were no gh15 character or "real truth about pros dosages" threads when I was 21-24 years old because now I would be one of those many guys who chased a dream but ended up with a thread on PM about how I messed up with my kidneys, liver, heart or whatever. As Sammy or many other wise guys I enjoy just doing it, looking good at mcdonalds, beach or supermarket

It seems he has about 1 year to live......so sad

It seems he has about 1 year to live......so sad

That video in the recently started thread about Kiwi is from 2010...

We are now in 2013...

Meaning...the doctor's "one year left to live" was pure bullshit....

Last I saw...he posted on this forum just a few weeks ago.

Well

That video in the recently started thread about Kiwi is from 2010...

We are now in 2013...

Meaning...the doctor's "one year left to live" was pure bullshit....

Last I saw...he posted on this forum just a few weeks ago.

I see it was.......Im glad he is alive and doing well but you calling a Dr full of shit is hilarious. Are you a Dr yourself? Obviously he listened to his Dr.......

I see it was.......Im glad he is alive and doing well but you calling a Dr full of shit is hilarious. Are you a Dr yourself? Obviously he listened to his Dr.......

No Im no doctor...but time and time again doctors make these predictions of death...and they are highly inaccurate.

Of course he was in really bad shape….but to just make some claim like that “Oh you got 1 year left, irreparable damage”

One of my old high school buddies…his pops….acquired cancer. Went to the doctor, doctor told pops that he had 3 months left to live.

He lived 7 more years.

My direct aunt….of 65 years of age…..about three years ago acquired cancer. Went to the doctor, doctor told her she had less than 6 months.

She died last month.

It is obvious he changed something....because the "1 year" recommendation left Kiwi in tears.

Well

No Im no doctor...but time and time again doctors make these predictions of death...and they are highly inaccurate.

Of course he was in really bad shape….but to just make some claim like that “Oh you got 1 year left, irreparable damage”

One of my old high school buddies…his pops….acquired cancer. Went to the doctor, doctor told pops that he had 3 months left to live.

He lived 7 more years.

My direct aunt….of 65 years of age…..about three years ago acquired cancer. Went to the doctor, doctor told her she had less than 6 months.

She died last month.

It is obvious he changed something....because the "1 year" recommendation left Kiwi in tears.

I do not think anyone should make a prediction of death.......it causes too much stress

Well even if the doctor was wrong maybe it was a good wake up call for him. At least for his family's sake. Just my opinion though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well even if the doctor was wrong maybe it was a good wake up call for him. At least for his family's sake. Just my opinion though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Youre totally right on that one... Whatever it takes to steer a man in the right path....whatever it takes...

Kiwi....chime in for us brother....give us the REAL details!

Lol. Well I ain't fucking got it then. I still look awesome in McDonald's though, I'll just hang out there more:p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have it. I have odd strucutre that couldn't compete. But I do love training and have done sme sort of training since I was 5. It's fantastic. Dunno what i would do not being in the gym.

Side note easy to look good with med school ppl. All are skinny fat runners. I look like a monster and I am not really big at all

It's unfortunate how many doctors are full of shit though. Quite depressing.

I do not think anyone should make a prediction of death.......it causes too much stress

Couldn't agree more.

Always found it weird seeing docs in movies telling people they had 6 months or a year.

I my country docs never do that. They tell you what you have and how you'll be treated, and that's it...

kiwi

Big kiwi still comes here. He has a facebook also.
If u do a search on his name u can find most of his training, diet, supplement info.

If not ask him. Hes a real nice guy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity