advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back to reality: do you have it or you don't?

I do not have it, and I never will.

still really enjoy competing though!

:)

Lol. Well I ain't fucking got it then. I still look awesome in McDonald's though, I'll just hang out there more:p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

haha, yeah it's just about setting your goals according to what you've got not what you haven't hahaha

Fuck excuses, if you want it bad enough then you'll get it. You might have to compensate with a masters win, you might ruin all if your relationships, you may have to kill yourself in the process, and when you're done you'll have nothing to show for it but I believe anyone can make it happen given the right circumstances.

Personally I'll just do what I can while living life :)

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Fuck excuses, if you want it bad enough then you'll get it. You might have to compensate with a masters win, you might ruin all if your relationships, you may have to kill yourself in the process, and when you're done you'll have nothing to show for it but I believe anyone can make it happen given the right circumstances.

I never had it. I have genetics for strength, but the wrong shape and lack the genes for BBing. That said, I look decent. Sometimes even good. LOL.

Based on that realization, I began listening to my elders and my betters. Guys that stay big and lean on moderate doses, or look great (just not massive) on TRT, who have their health and lead a balanced life. It's made me a better bodybuilder than I would have been and a far more well-rounded person.

As Jay stated...most people can achieve anything, given a relentless drive to achieve it and just a bit of luck.

If, like me, you "don't have it", just think of what else you can do, with the same time and intensity. And then do it. The relationship you could have, the career, the wealth, what you could do for the world with just the same hours given and the ruthless intent.

you hit the nail on the head if you want something bad enough you will make sacrifices .. ( you will prepare your food, train with intensity , wake up at 5:000 to do am cardio etc)

But I also believe if you LOVE BODYBUILDING youll get there eventually because if you love something its second nature you will constantly keep doing it ...

I never had it. I have genetics for strength, but the wrong shape and lack the genes for BBing. That said, I look decent. Sometimes even good. LOL.

Based on that realization, I began listening to my elders and my betters. Guys that stay big and lean on moderate doses, or look great (just not massive) on TRT, who have their health and lead a balanced life. It's made me a better bodybuilder than I would have been and a far more well-rounded person.

As Jay stated...most people can achieve anything, given a relentless drive to achieve it and just a bit of luck.

If, like me, you "don't have it", just think of what else you can do, with the same time and intensity. And then do it. The relationship you could have, the career, the wealth, what you could do for the world with just the same hours given and the ruthless intent.

One of the best posts I've read on this board. Well said my friend

No Im no doctor...but time and time again doctors make these predictions of death...and they are highly inaccurate.

Of course he was in really bad shape….but to just make some claim like that “Oh you got 1 year left, irreparable damage”

One of my old high school buddies…his pops….acquired cancer. Went to the doctor, doctor told pops that he had 3 months left to live.

He lived 7 more years.

My direct aunt….of 65 years of age…..about three years ago acquired cancer. Went to the doctor, doctor told her she had less than 6 months.

She died last month.

It is obvious he changed something....because the "1 year" recommendation left Kiwi in tears.

Hey JJ, there are people that fall into the minority and beat the odds which is great! In this case I think the doctor was referring to the majority, and those people that were or are in the condition that Kiwi was in probably don't make it. I think Kiwi's conditioning probably helped save his life!! Again, the average person that finds themselves in the same condition probably succumbs to it around the timeline the doctor predicted. Doctors have a tough job and they're just trying to be honest with their patients.

Yikes! I hope nobody follows that advice!! LOL!!

Jay, I'm with you on the last line there. Too many people forget about everything else in life!

I gotta believe that persistence over time can rival genetics.
And you can't judge potential based on only a few years of lifting.

Michael Jordan didnt even make his high school
Basketball team one year!

I gotta believe that persistence over time can rival genetics.
And you can't judge potential based on only a few years of lifting.

Michael Jordan didnt even make his high school
Basketball team one year!

Urban legend! He didn't join the team until his sophomore year. He made the varsity team but the coach sent him down to the JV team!

Y! SPORTS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity