over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back to Work

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Alright, break time is over and now its back to the gym...Put bodybuilding aside since my last show in November and now its time to get things going again....These pics were taken bout 4 weeks ago when I just started cycling again...nothing big just something to get me started...was working out before but they were inconsistent and often were quick workouts at lunch time...Have been clean since december..In these pics I was around 185-188 at 5-9...now I am up to bout 192...Got a new training partner and workouts are really picking up intensity...Plan on competing again in a year or so still as a middleweight..want to get up to 205 then stay there and just get as muscle lean muscle on that frame as possible...I'll post some pprogress pics as take them on this same thread..

I need to work on all areas but if you guys have any ideas let me know...

Last edited:
HUTCH said:
Alright, break time is over and now its back to the gym...Put bodybuilding aside since my last show in November and now its time to get things going again....These pics were taken bout 4 weeks ago when I just started cycling again...nothing big just something to get me started...was working out before but they were inconsistent and often were quick workouts at lunch time...Have been clean since december..In these pics I was around 185-188 at 5-9...now I am up to bout 192...Got a new training partner and workouts are really picking up intensity...Plan on competing again in a year or so still as a middleweight..want to get up to 205 then stay there and just get as muscle lean muscle on that frame as possible...I'll post some pprogress pics as take them on this same thread..

I need to work on all areas but if you guys have any ideas let me know...
looking good for takin time off , im sure youll bounce right back and gain quickly , nice to have ya back posting again peace.

f'n A you look great considering the off time and gym time, you keep at it and it will be hard to stay in the middleweight class.. good luck.

b-boy said:
f'n A you look great considering the off time and gym time, you keep at it and it will be hard to stay in the middleweight class.. good luck.

Oh Shit you live in Paducah???? I use to go to Murray state in 2002...Been to Paducah quite a bit...

Glad to have you back. You look fine for having taken time off. I bet "muscle memory" will serve you well. Keep us posted and good luck!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

HUTCH said:
Oh Shit you live in Paducah???? I use to go to Murray state in 2002...Been to Paducah quite a bit...
ha damn small world huh? If you ever come back this way, give me a holla!

Well

It is good to see you back. I always thought that you probably had the best genetics along with Vander of anyone on this site. The main thing is that you do all of this while giving yourself totally to your family. You are a father, and I am so inpressed by your dedication in that area. Remember, no rush, take your time. You will be on top soon enough, just be patient. PM me if I can help you.

PHIL HERNON said:
It is good to see you back. I always thought that you probably had the best genetics along with Vander of anyone on this site. The main thing is that you do all of this while giving yourself totally to your family. You are a father, and I am so inpressed by your dedication in that area. Remember, no rush, take your time. You will be on top soon enough, just be patient. PM me if I can help you.

Sure thing Phil, Thanks.

update pics...

07/14/05

Thickening back up a little bit.....The first 4 weeks were basically moderate weight for 10-15 reps...Now this week the heavy 6-8 reps start...I'll pick up my diet some more starting next week...

Last edited:
Workouts have been going great strength is looking really good and I am still doing 10 reps, havent dropped down to heavy 6 reps yet...all the weights I am doing now for 10 reps are weights I was doing before for 6 - 8, so thats good....havent started cardio yet...Im fuckin lazy at cardio, Sue ME.....I have put on about 8 pounds and have gotten a lil leaner..Not really worried about looking super lean though, thats not the goal right now but it would be nice if I could grow and get nice and lean..I am really focusing on getting my chest thicker and back wider and calves bigger also of course...

Last edited:
Posting more tonight...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume