YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Backinthagame (Aurum RX) Test E/Deca log.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Backinthagame will log for us :

Test E, Deca.

Thanks!

Start of Log

Hey everybody! Viking asked me if I would log for him and I thought it would be cool so here I am. I think I'm the ideal candidate for this sort of thing as well being that I just got back in the gym a couple months ago after being out for a couple years. I've been lifting naked though and hating it but finally covered myself up with the help of Viking Labs! I've been a member here for a while under more than one screen name (because I'd forget and have to start a new account smh) but mostly just came on for the sponsor info honestly. Maybe this is what I needed to actually be a part of your community.

A little about me. I'm 35 and up until the last couple of years I have been an avid Iron Monkey since the age of 22. At my best I was roughly 235-240lbs with a 52" chest, 31" waist, 29" legs and 19" arms and would be more than happy just to get back to that but if I can get even further now this time around, sweet! Right now I'm 240lbs with a spare tire lol. I'm 6'1" btw.

My best lifts (1RM) were 365 Barbell Bench, 465 Squat, 565 Deadlift & 265 Overhead Barbell Press. Those were the big ones for me and the only ones I really cared about. I don't care for isolated movements and really only do them for arms. Unfortunately my lower back has been bothering me along with my knees and right shoulder so I've been avoiding all the exercises I just mentioned for obvious reasons but I'm hoping I'll be feeling better soon.

I'm going to be on Aurum Rx Test E 750mgs/week along with the Aurum Rx Deca @ 375mgs/week. I'm also taking A-dex @ 1mg EOD.

Ok so today I did legs. My entire leg workout took place on the leg press (did I mention I don't like isolated movements? Maybe next time). I usually do higher rep sets but I want to build my strength so today I decided to do a 5X5 on the leg press. I'm sure most of you are familiar with what the 5X5 workout is but I'll explain anyway just in case. It's when you choose a weight where you'll come just shy of or just barely complete 5 sets of 5 reps. Once you complete a 5X5 with any given weight, you increase the weight the next time and do 5 sets of 5 reps with that weight now. I've found in the past that the 5X5 method was very effective for me in terms of strength and size but I mostly use it for strength. Anyway, here's what I did:

Leg Press:
Warm up set: 8 plates (total....meaning both sides combined) X 3 reps
Warm up set: 10 Plates X 3 reps
Warm up set: 12 Plates X 3 reps

Working sets 1-4: 14 Plates X 5 reps (On the 5th set I always do as many as I can)
Working set 5: 14 Plates X 12 reps (I should've added a 25lb plate to each side but I didn't think I'd be able to do so many on the 5th set. Glad I could :)

After those 5 sets:
12 plates X 20 reps
10 plates X 20 reps
8 plates X 30 reps
6 plates X 30 reps

Other than the warm up sets all other sets had 3 minute breaks between.

After all that I dropped it down to just 2 plates on each side and did Calf Extensions 6 sets to failure. I didn't keep track aside from the first and last set because honestly I don't care. My calves are my Achilles Heel so to speak. I could never make them look good but I still try I guess. I know on the first set I got 37 and the last was 15 so the other ones went down progressively obviously. I just do it until my leg catches fire. That's how it feels to me. "Did you get your burn on bro? Bros know when they get their burn on!" Anyway, that was my day in the gym.

Oh, cardio. I rode my mountain bike about 12 miles today. I hate the treadmill but I do use it....just not today.

Last edited:
I look like crap but I guess it'll make this log just that much better when I look good again. If I look red it's because I am. It was only my 2nd go around in the tanning booth today.

Attachments

• Start of PM Log.jpg
    Start of PM Log.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Start of PM Log Bottom.jpg
    Start of PM Log Bottom.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 100
  • UKGear Test E.jpg
    UKGear Test E.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 149
  • UKGear Deca.jpg
    UKGear Deca.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 177
  • UKGear back label.jpg
    UKGear back label.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 238
Great stuff! Solid work man and you're gonna love Vikings stuff. I'm running test e, Superdrol and deca from his Solberg line and I've used his test, liquid anadrol and tren from Aurum. All amazing gear. Good luck man!

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

I love me some test and deca!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Good luck to you on your journey. Your body is in the best hands possible in regards to your gear..........

ill be following, know that im available to all of vikings clients for diet and training advice, you an Pm or ask in the thread and im happy to help.

Great stuff! Solid work man and you're gonna love Vikings stuff. I'm running test e, Superdrol and deca from his Solberg line and I've used his test, liquid anadrol and tren from Aurum. All amazing gear. Good luck man!

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

Awesome! Thanks man!

Question? What do you guys think about my dosages? In the past I've used as much as 2 Grams of test per week and to be perfectly honest, I didn't notice much difference over running just 600. I just jumped back on a few days ago as mentioned above and have been off for a couple years. My logic is that the doses I'm running now should be fine until I plateau and then at that point raise them. I may add a third component to the stack in the future also. Either Masteron or Anavar but most likely Masteron because it makes me more aggressive and I like that.

Question? What do you guys think about my dosages? In the past I've used as much as 2 Grams of test per week and to be perfectly honest, I didn't notice much difference over running just 600. I just jumped back on a few days ago as mentioned above and have been off for a couple years. My logic is that the doses I'm running now should be fine until I plateau and then at that point raise them. I may add a third component to the stack in the future also. Either Masteron or Anavar but most likely Masteron because it makes me more aggressive and I like that.

Anybody??? I have no numbers to put up today. I always take the day after leg day off. Next leg day will include Lying Leg Curls and 3 additional sets of calf work. I'm not sore enough! I put 10 miles down on the MTN Bike today. That's about it.

I forgot how greasy juice makes your face....well mine anyway lol. I'm just glad I don't get bacne. I got it bad the very first time I went on but I took a 3 week course of Accutane and never got it again after that even at 2G's a week on the Test. I guess if that stuff can alter the shape of a baby's head in 100% of cases where the pregnant mother takes it, it can alter the sebum glands as well. :eek:

Anybody??? I have no numbers to put up today. I always take the day after leg day off. Next leg day will include Lying Leg Curls and 3 additional sets of calf work. I'm not sore enough! I put 10 miles down on the MTN Bike today. That's about it.

If you are making gains with 750mg/week test and some deca than there is no need use high doses .what you wrote is a smart way to go about it .when you plateau you have plenty of room to go up in dose or add another drug .

If you are making gains with 750mg/week test and some deca than there is no need use high doses .what you wrote is a smart way to go about it .when you plateau you have plenty of room to go up in dose or add another drug .

I appreciate the feedback! Thanks!

Ok, I had to take a few days off due to a hectic life but I just got home from the gym. Today I did Chest and Bi's. I rode my bike to and from the gym which is about 20 minutes each way so that was my cardio. My pump was FOR REAL today! I definitely felt a significant increase in strength today and my pump was sick! Forearms, Arms, Chest, Shoulders, traps and legs from riding....all pumped! I had a hard time taking the beater off afterwards because I was swollen lol! This Aurum Rx stuff is the real deal! Love it! I can't wait to reach the point where I beat all my past PR's and body measurements! I'm super motivated and I'll be damned if I don't achieve that goal!

I'm going to put up a few pics also. The camera on my phone totally blows so I apologize for that.

Ok, on to today's workout....

CHEST/BI Supersets (Incline Dumbbell Press/Ez Bar Curls....still kind of using light weight and doing high reps due to pain in certain areas plus I want to give my joints and tendons time to get used to the extra strength I'm going to be having):

75 lb Dumbbells + 50lb Ez Curl Bar

2 Warm up sets....

Set 1: 75's x 23 reps + 50lb Ez Curl x 34 reps
Set 2: 75's x 13 reps + 50lb Ez Curl x 23 reps
Set 3: 75's x 11 reps + 50lb Ez Curl x 16 reps
Set 4: 75's x 8 reps + 50lb Ez Curl x 14 reps

Cable Fly's:

20lbs each side x 45 reps
25lbs x 20 reps
25lbs x 19 reps
25lbs x 18 reps
25lbs x 16 reps
25lbs x 14 reps

Preacher Curl Machine:

65 x 24
80 x 15
95 x 8
110 x 7

Negatives using a dumbbell and an incline bench one arm at a time (on every rep I let the dumbbell down slowly until it's about 6" from the bench and then I hold it there as long as possible and fight it until it's down once it starts to fall. Biceps are one of my more difficult muscles to really tear up btw so I try to do a decent amount of volume):

2 sets of 12 reps per arm

Attachments

• IMG_20170125_084557.jpg
    IMG_20170125_084557.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20170125_084531.jpg
    IMG_20170125_084531.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20170125_084459.jpg
    IMG_20170125_084459.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20170125_084432.jpg