over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Backne

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Any good products these days. Nothing seems to be working? Use be a sponsor years ago. Ive tried everythin, accept accutane dont really want to. Its more of tje hair follicles on chest and shoulders becoming inflamed.

Accutane was the only thing that worked for me..

tried tetracycline, minocycline, proactive...

I've heard of guys putting Epsom salt in a hot bath and and soaking their back for a half hour. If I remember correctly they did this every night for a couple weeks and the backne started to subside. You can get Epsom salt at a hardware store and the cost is very little.

ive tried bar soap, dial body wash, defense tea tree oil body wash, Epsom salt baths, salicylic acid, erythromycin gel/cream, vitamin B5, alcohol rubs(bad idea) and calamine lotion(all at separate times). i have tried doxycycline at 200mg per day but it fucks my stomach up bad i had to quit. i had horrible acne as a teen and had to use Accutane back then. so i am very prone to it. but i only get acne now on my back and shoulders(bad as fuck) and some on my chest.

the only thing that i feel has even come close to working is keeping my test dose consistent and low like 300mg per week low, wash with dial body wash daily, twice weekly calamine lotion applications, and on separate days treat each bump with 2% Salicylic acid.

but when on HCG or Mast E nothing could help it.
i am still trying to find the perfect combination or protocol to help mine.
shit gets annoying and painful. one big problem i had was attempting to over do it with all the soaps and topicals. shit dried out my skin way too much. i still battle with the shit, fuckin hormone changes :mad:

Accutane was the only thing which worked for me. I tried everything, and it was the only thing that truly worked.

10-20mg accutane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re correct with the low dose accutane. It will also help keep your face from being oily all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for accutane. 10mg daily. only side i get is some dry skin and the occasional nose bleed if my nasal passgae gets to dry and cracks. mast and winny are the worst for me.

Accutane also. I had to quit mine after a month because it really elevated my liver enzymes, but it worked right away. I'm going to have to get some again because my face is breaking out (again). I wish I had backne lol.

Is your estrogen level too high? That's a possible culprit of the acne

Whiskey

Mine got way out of control. Accutane wasn't even helping. Seemed like it was the never ending initial breakout.

Finally I dropped everything, cystic acne cleared shortly after and was able to drop down to low dose tane.

I did get back on low low dose trt after about 6 months being off. 10 mg prop ED.

Now just treating the scars. It sucked man I hope you get it sorted before any significant scarring occurs.

Used to be a vet that made Bodybuilders Bathwash which worked fairly well.

I take b5 and l carnitine twice per day to combat shoulder acne. It was recommended by Dr Crisler who is a prominent TRT doc. It’s helped my acne tremendously.

Because most of our acne problems are either caused by genetic predisposition, hormone fluctuation or even because our kidney/liver is under greater then avarage amounts of stress, must topical treatments just won't help. The oral antibiotics can help but eventually the body builds a tolerance and the acne starts to return. Like everyone suggested, low dose accutane is the best route. Side effects are very manageable at a low dose like 20mg and nothing will compare when it comes to results.

M18

i wouldnt take accutane, but thats just me...

the biggest things i notice are regular admin, controling hormones and to some degree carbs sources.

ed test admin makes a really big difference.
other aas can certainly make it worse.
need to do the ed admin for a while before you see it, but for sure it helps.:lightbulb:

Accutane is amazing. And you don’t need nearly the high doses people are prescribed. I see some people here are recommending 10-20mgs a day, which is a good recommendation. But honestly, I’ve had a lot of success with just 5mgs a day. So has my chick who gets terrible cystic volcanoes on her chin and jawline without accutane. And neither one of us have noticed any sides at all other than having to apply lip balm a LITTLE more than usual.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws