advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacteria growth in testosterone from wrong temp?

Joenoarms

Registered
Ok so I have a friend that got a blood infection after his first shot of test from a solid sorce here. He actually had his phlebotomist friend do the shot for him so obviously it was most likely done as clean as it could be done.
Can bacteria growth in a bottle that's shipped in a hot environment? Right away I don't want to think its the test because I've never had that happen to me and god knows I've taken a lot of tests that was shipped to me from all over the world not in temperature controlled environments.
However you guys know a lot more than me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Ok so I have a friend that got a blood infection after his first shot of test from a solid sorce here. He actually had his phlebotomist friend do the shot for him so obviously it was most likely done as clean as it could be done.
Can bacteria growth in a bottle that's shipped in a hot environment? Right away I don't want to think its the test because I've never had that happen to me and god knows I've taken a lot of tests that was shipped to me from all over the world not in temperature controlled environments.
However you guys know a lot more than me.

The oil should be sterile. Temperature won't change that.

The oil should be sterile. Temperature won't change that.
That's what I was thinking. Is it normal for our bodies to get a small infection regularly from a pin and we just fight it off naturally?
I've had some pretty bad pins in the past that turned out fine with time but I'm wondering if I went to the hospital they would have pegged it as an infection.

He developed sepsis after one injection ? Either it's unrelated or he shot a pathogen from a bsl3 not testosterone 🤷‍♀️. is this a confirmed infection or subjective? Did anyone culture to see what he has ?

He developed sepsis after one injection ? Either it's unrelated or he shot a pathogen from a bsl3 not testosterone 🤷‍♀️. is this a confirmed infection or subjective? Did anyone culture to see what he has ?
No it's a confirmed infection he was in the hospital for a few days being treated with antibiotics. I don't know anything about a culture being done however he did say he was going to have somebody check the testosterone I don't know how they do that but I'm curious to see. I have a hard time believing it was to test but I know this guy well he's not a dummy and he did have his phlebotomist friend injecting him because he wanted to hit the correct spot. It was a quad shot.

No it's a confirmed infection he was in the hospital for a few days being treated with antibiotics. I don't know anything about a culture being done however he did say he was going to have somebody check the testosterone I don't know how they do that but I'm curious to see. I have a hard time believing it was to test but I know this guy well he's not a dummy and he did have his phlebotomist friend injecting him because he wanted to hit the correct spot. It was a quad shot.

Theres a few things that can be done.. a cheap and easy one would be to take a sample of the test and simply put it into a nutrient agar and incubate it, see if it grows into a cluster of bacteria then gram stain that and see what type it is.

My first guess would be an unrelated infection, second a botched injection. It's always possible the test was contaminated but I just don't see how that's possible without some serious errors made on the part of the lab .

Theres a few things that can be done.. a cheap and easy one would be to take a sample of the test and simply put it into a nutrient agar and incubate it, see if it grows into a cluster of bacteria then gram stain that and see what type it is.

My first guess would be an unrelated infection, second a botched injection. It's always possible the test was contaminated but I just don't see how that's possible without some serious errors made on the part of the lab .

He said his buddy is going to have the test looked at to see if its contaminated. Ill find out how they do that and also we can do this one you recommend. Personally I don't know what to think yet. I'm sure it was done clean with a swab and bran new pins I know that's how he pins and this time he had his buddy whos a phlebotomist do it for him since it was his first quad pin. Also I commutated it to the supplier just incase other cases pop up.

Just an update the bottle has had a sample taken and a culture done. Now were just waiting for a bacteria to form.
I'm almost completely convinced it was the test sice the shot was clean, I'm 100% about that I know my friend isn't reckless about anything he shoots more carefully than me.
It was a infection in the muscle and then after leaving the hospital he got major growing discoloration down his leg and went back in to find out the infection went into his blood and then they ran hours of iv antibiotics on him. Eventually when they were comfortable it has gone away enough they let him leave.
The nurse told him they see this from time to time and often the guy will bring the bottle in with them. So they said it wasn't something completely new to them.
I'm talking with the sponsor now and please don't message me asking what sponsor I'm not comfortable giving that information out at this point.

I'm talking with the sponsor now and please don't message me asking what sponsor I'm not comfortable giving that information out at this point.

If it comes back that the test was indeed the culprit, then you are obligated to report the name of the sponsor in this thread. That is some serious shit and no one wants to go thru what your friend did.

The vial could definitely be unsterile. Bacteria doesn't have to grow in the solution to cause infection, just be present and viable. Once in the body, it can start growing again.

Another possibility is skin bacteria being driven into the deeper tissues by the syringe. This is more problematic with larger gauge needles. They can literally act like a punch press and bring tissue into deeper areas.

Last thing that comes to mind is contaminated stopper. The exterior of the syringe is only as sterile as what it comes into contact with.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

A few things:

1. The hospital has to know what the infection is if he was there for several days being treated with antibiotics. They don't just randomly pick an antibiotic and say 'this should do the trick'. They had to have done a culture to figure out what the best solution is.

2. You can't assume the test is actually sterile because it comes in a stoppered vial. Shit happens, but that would be some serious shit.

3. Plebes are trained to draw blood, not give injections, that would be RNs and LPNs. Anybody can screw-up an IM injection, it's not hard.

Plebes are trained to draw blood, not give injections, that would be RNs and LPNs. Anybody can screw-up an IM injection, it's not hard.

You beat me to it, your Friend can't / won't pin themselves,....wtf is this?!

A few things:

1. The hospital has to know what the infection is if he was there for several days being treated with antibiotics. They don't just randomly pick an antibiotic and say 'this should do the trick'. They had to have done a culture to figure out what the best solution is.

2. You can't assume the test is actually sterile because it comes in a stoppered vial. Shit happens, but that would be some serious shit.

3. Plebes are trained to draw blood, not give injections, that would be RNs and LPNs. Anybody can screw-up an IM injection, it's not hard.

You're probably correct here let me explain better since I have more knowledge about the time spent in. I wasn't real clear about the days in the hospital so ill do my best to explain that. So he initially went in for the swollen leg and possible infection. At that point they confirmed that he had an infection. They didn't cut anything open they just gave him an oral antibiotic and then discharged him. A few hours later he started feeling ill and saw a red bruise growing up and down his inner leg from the top of quad to calf. So he immediately went back to the hospital and they said the infection spread to his blood so at that point they gave him an IV antibiotic. He said he sat there for hours and basically watched the redness recced. Then he eventually left again and then later had another issue with his arm turning red. He went back and they found he had a reaction from two of the antibiotics (that happens to some people not everyone) so they switched up the oral antibiotics and kept him for a while to see make sure everything was ok before finally discharging him.
So he had quite a fiasco needless to say. Take note my boy is a competitive powerlifter who was natural for a long time before starting gear a couple years ago. He isn't a vet but far from a rookie since he's been around vets for a long time schooling him on proper usage dosage and everything that goes along with it. He's a neat freak with gear he wipes down his entire counter top before even getting the pin and bottle out. He always used alcohol wipes and never reuses a pin. He's not reckless with anything not saying something still couldn't happen I know it still can just giving some incite.

I just want to say that these things can happen to anybody even pharmaceutical test can be contaminated from so many small little factors. In reality this is a risk we take doing what we do but I'm glad there's so many knowledgeable people on here that give the invaluable information to help us through and around these things. Just had a long talk with my buddy he's not even mad about this neither am I but I made this post to get all the information I can on the situation and I hope this helps somebody else somehow.

You said you were having it culture tested, well, what were the results? And did you find the source to the infection?

Last post was almost 10 days ago. It only takes 2-3 days to culture any type of bacteria. Whats the results? Cant come on here and talk about blood infections from dvds from a random sponsor then disappear. :yeahthat:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws