over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacterial Infection From Dirty Gear?

MrBenStone

Newbies
I have a pretty awful immune system and recently got a cold which turned into pneumonia and put me down for a bit. While sick I kept pinning and ended up getting a bacterial infection in my throat. going on almost a month without a voice. doctor was pretty worried about it. He knows I use gear...its pretty obvious... and is pretty convinced it was from dirty gear. I hadn't had any other signs like redness or tenderness at the injection site so I'm not as convinced. any body have any input or similar experiences?

You wouldn't have gotten an infection in your throat from pinning gear (unless you pinned in your throat). It just doesn't work that way.

You would get a localized infection to the injection site, which if left untreated long enough could get into the bloodstream and cause sepsis which would likely be life-threatening.

Edit: also why do you say awful immune system?

Having common colds hit you harder is actually indicative of an over-responsive immune system. The more "sides" you get from being sick, typically the stronger the immune response. If your immune system didn't respond it wouldn't catch thing in time and you'd be in a world of crap.

Last edited:
You wouldn't have gotten an infection in your throat from pinning gear (unless you pinned in your throat). It just doesn't work that way.

You would get a localized infection to the injection site, which if left untreated long enough could get into the bloodstream and cause sepsis which would likely be life-threatening.

Having common colds hit you harder is actually indicative of an over-responsive immune system. The more "sides" you get from being sick, typically the stronger the immune response. If your immune system didn't respond it wouldn't catch thing in time and you'd be in a world of crap.
Good answer brother. Exactly what I was thinking...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Exactly my point. lol I didn't think bacterial infections would be anything but local unless it was a huge issue. its the not the severity that they hit me its the frequency. I get a bug 4-6 times a year. I was a premature twin so I've had immune issues forever.

Last edited:
I would be more concerned on researching things to take to build up your immune system. There's been a couple great threads on here about them.

I would be more concerned on researching things to take to build up your immune system. There's been a couple great threads on here about them.
Check out synthelamin by synthetk..nest stuff in I've been using it for about a month now you can get a two-year supply for about $125..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

last time I had pneumonia, my voice was gone for weeks as well (could only barely whisper), and the back of my throat was bleeding.

my throat was so bad that they gave me vicodin lol

last time I had pneumonia, my voice was gone for weeks as well (could only barely whisper), and the back of my throat was bleeding.

my throat was so bad that they gave me vicodin lol

Yeah keep taking that killer DNP rat poison.

Jokes

I have a weak immune system too in the way that if I get sick it often becomes bad and doesn't go away for a while. AAS reduces your immune system and I think Orals are the worst in terms of weakening the immune system. I got real sick after donating blood on sdrol and it took me out for a month.

To me that doesn't make logical sense..

What was his reasoning behind this suggestion?

Since I've started using gear, I don't recall being sick ever. I feel it boosts my immune system if anything. And all I use is UGL gear..

Last edited:
The enzymes in ur stomach have a lot to do with immune system. Need a good vitamin C also and wash ur hands a lot . There was a bad virus going around this year and it had me down for 4 weeks and I never get sick usually .

Now for the redness in the pin spot is either leak back or ur having a allegic reaction to something . This is all in my opinion.

Not sure how much your doctor actually knows about steroids as the vast majority know jack shit.. and if they are having trouble diagnosing or fixing you its an easy scapegoat answer for them.

To me that doesn't make logical sense..

What was his reasoning behind this suggestion?

Since I've started using gear, I don't recall being sick ever. I feel it boosts my immune system if anything. And all I use is UGL gear..

Yep, same here

The enzymes in ur stomach have a lot to do with immune system. Need a good vitamin C also and wash ur hands a lot . There was a bad virus going around this year and it had me down for 4 weeks and I never get sick usually .

Now for the redness in the pin spot is either leak back or ur having a allegic reaction to something . This is all in my opinion.
I am right here with you. I thought I had it kicked and it came right back. Some of these viruses are bad this year. So keep healthy, clean you hands, stay clear of people if you can.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Not sure how much your doctor actually knows about steroids as the vast majority know jack shit.. and if they are having trouble diagnosing or fixing you its an easy scapegoat answer for them.

This! lol He's older and definitely not knowledgable about steroids.

I definitely have been. Being sick for about seven weeks has definitely been an eye opener.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear