over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacterial overgrowth and gut distention

3-5 days is going to do absolutely nothing for an actual bacterial overgrowth. This isn’t how this works at all
I have found from personal exp when I get stomach ulcers and bloating which are caused by bacteria if I keep feeding it sugar they get worse. If I cut the food intake for a couple days it gets better. The bacteria are creating gas when digesting you reduce the food you reduce the digesting and gas and you reduce the inflammation and total bacteria and ulcers improve about the same time the bloating goes down.

I have found from personal exp when I get stomach ulcers and bloating which are caused by bacteria if I keep feeding it sugar they get worse. If I cut the food intake for a couple days it gets better.
Stomach ulcers absolutely DO NOT get better just from not eating for a few days. Have you had these ulcers diagnosed by an endoscopy…or are you just guessing?

Stomach ulcers absolutely DO NOT get better just from not eating for a few days. Have you had these ulcers diagnosed by an endoscopy…or are you just guessing?
I have Crohn's in addition to Barrets, Gerd, Acid and bile reflux, a hiatal hernia and a digestive track full of ulcers and precancerous polyps. Yes I have had endoscopies. Yes I have multiple medications I am supposed to take daily I do not take them. I am just getting over a peptic ulcer now. I did take a couple days worth of Amoxicillin this last time. I was 206lbs the morning of 12/26 at the end of it. I am back up to 226lbs now 4 days later. When it gets bad I reduce calories for a couple days really not much choice as I start throwing up anyway. I am always looking for the magic diet but the one sure way to reduce the gut problems is always to reduce the calories. When your guts are empty the bloating goes down the bacteria simply do not produce the same waste products when they are not fed. Less waste less inflammation improved healing ulcer

I have Crohn's in addition to Barrets, Gerd, Acid and bile reflux, a hiatal hernia and a digestive track full of ulcers and precancerous polyps. Yes I have had endoscopies. Yes I have multiple medications I am supposed to take daily I do not take them. I am just getting over a peptic ulcer now. I did take a couple days worth of Amoxicillin this last time. I was 206lbs the morning of 12/26 at the end of it. I am back up to 226lbs now 4 days later. When it gets bad I reduce calories for a couple days really not much choice as I start throwing up anyway. I am always looking for the magic diet but the one sure way to reduce the gut problems is always to reduce the calories. When your guts are empty the bloating goes down the bacteria simply do not produce the same waste products when they are not fed. Less waste less inflammation improved healing ulcer
This is only a band aid to the issue though and not a solution to the problem. I’ve been dealing with ibs, bile reflux, and mast cell disorder for over 20 years now and what you’re suggesting is just temporary relief. You’re also starving all the good guy bacteria as well. It’s hard to imagine you have chrons and aren’t treating it with medication. There are a lot of problems you can be leaving yourself open to with this

Try eating super clean. Very low fat with no bread or rice and low carb. Just clean. Steamed everything. Egg whites for breakfast. Tuna on lettuce for lunch. Cod and asparagus for dinner. Green tea.

I know this sounds crazy but I suffer from pretty much the same shitty conditions and it sucks. The problem I have is that it is hard as hell to eat like that for any length of time. Whenever I have the discipline my stomach goes from being distended to looking sucked in when a lie down and flat when I’m standing. Any gear run more than trt makes matters worse.

If you are able to try this, please do as I would love to see how it works. I’ve been trying to figure out how to deal with distended stomach as well as digestive issues for over 10 years.

dgl, neem, slippery elm, sacch B., L reuteri, TRIPHALA (3 herb ayurveda ancient blend) , KEFIR. tudca helps in many cases too.espec if fat digestion is the culprit

I have same experience of abdominal distention because of a bacteria... In a Mt2 vial I used, infected all my organs, anyway in days my stomach become bigger and bigger, I stop orals hgh etc and take some pre and probiotics, digestive enzymes, fasted state and in weeks it come back,
I had the exact same thing from MT2. Several hours after a pin I’d start belching horrendous sulphur burps that smelt of rotten eggs swiftly followed by diarrhoea. I continued loading the MT2 not thinking for a second the GI issues has anything to do with it. I realised it was the MT2 as I went into the weekly maintenance phase and suffered these symptoms only after pinning. It was the second pin of the maintenance phase that saw me end up in A&E with a distended gut so bad the psi was unbearable to the point I almost passed out. Blood tests showed a massive bacterial infection in my gut.
Never had anything remotely similar from pinning countless vials of UG gh over the years.

I had the exact same thing from MT2. Several hours after a pin I’d start belching horrendous sulphur burps that smelt of rotten eggs swiftly followed by diarrhoea. I continued loading the MT2 not thinking for a second the GI issues has anything to do with it. I realised it was the MT2 as I went into the weekly maintenance phase and suffered these symptoms only after pinning. It was the second pin of the maintenance phase that saw me end up in A&E with a distended gut so bad the psi was unbearable to the point I almost passed out. Blood tests showed a massive bacterial infection in my gut.
Never had anything remotely similar from pinning countless vials of UG gh over the years.
I experienced something similar for the first time ever this summer with MT2, I noticed my stomach would swell after pinning until one episode where there was a 10 hour bout of severe pain and bloat, I tried reducing the dosage to 100mcg from 200 but experienced another bout of gastritis / ulcer like symptoms, after another 10 hours I couldn´t handle it any more and went to my local ER for a painkiller shot which did nothing and was sent to the general hospital where 40mg intravenous Omeprazol and some Tramadol finally eased the bloody agony, I was on Omeprazol and a diet for a month. The doc also ordered a stool test to check for Helicobacter Pylori which came out negative, Reddit comes up with a few experiences of stomach pain but no reason as to why it happens, I´ve used MT2 for years and never experienced such symptoms.

I seem to be having some distension after eating right now.

I was ill a few days ago on Thursday feeling off, headache, sick (but didn't vomit) and had pretty bad bloating and stomach ache.

The bloating/distension is better but stayed since then. Do you guys think it's just from the illness as the stomach and GI can take a little longer to normalise? iIts only after eating food or consuming shakes.

I've added sauerkraut, glutamine 15mg/ED, Kafir and purchased VSL3 probiotics to take for 30 days.

Run a course of LL-37 (4 weeks, starting at 100mcg). It will carpet bomb everything (good and bad). After that add fermented food twice a week forever.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131