over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bacteriostatic sodium chloride

bighank

Registered
Fucking company sent me bateriostatic sodium chloride instead of water ,can I u use this to reconstitute my peps and gh ,and igf des.thanks guys

Anyone.?
Is this the same as bacteriostatic water.I just don't want to fuck up any of my peps gh ,or igf des.thanks

thats what they flush your IV with or to delute some meds. dont know if you can recon with it.

I would hold off until you have BW. I know you probably want to start immediately, but better to be safe than to ruin your stuff.

Its fine PH for both is 4.5-7.

Ak

NaCl 0.9% is perfectly ok. We use it to mix all different meds. It is actually more isotonic that regular water. For example, you cant give an IV of just straight water cause it is so hypotonic that your red blood cells could burst. You need some electrolytes such as Na and Cl to balance things out. This is why also BW will sting more than NaCl injection.

Thanks guys always used bw.i dident want to damage any of my stuff.its not cheap LOL.so the sodium chloride is good to use for reconstitution,ok thanks again for help

Thanks guys always used bw.i dident want to damage any of my stuff.its not cheap LOL.so the sodium chloride is good to use for reconstitution,ok thanks again for help

No problem for reconstitution at all.

And stability and storage.
Ak

I've used it with no problems. I cant purchase bac water here with out a script but I can buy that and it's as good for a carrier for your peptidess.

NaCl 0.9% is perfectly ok. We use it to mix all different meds. It is actually more isotonic that regular water. For example, you cant give an IV of just straight water cause it is so hypotonic that your red blood cells could burst. You need some electrolytes such as Na and Cl to balance things out. This is why also BW will sting more than NaCl injection.

Great post and I hope you stick around the board. I learn something new everyday on here!

The more I try to read all these igf DES post I get more confused. This mixing issue with the two types of water.
I thought we had to use Acetic Acid 0.6% with the igf products like DES. Now I see many saying sure BW is fine. I know not many pep sites seem to sell the AA water. Yet, there is a need for it correct? Does it extend the pep life longer then BW?

Here is what I thought was correct:
1mg DES mix 1ml AA. Store in fridge. Later I can draw up to 10=100mcg on my 1cc slin pin. Now if I want to dilute with BW I draw another 1 or 2ml and now I can shoot.
SOme have since told me just mix the 1mg of DES with 2ml of AA and you are all set. No need even for the BW period.
So, the question of the day is \ is Acetic Acid 0.6% an over kill? If it is not used for IGF what the heck is AA used for?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
K

I use 2 ml bw,so every 10 on a slin pin is 50 mcg.its easyer for me to divide it for bilateral shots.I love des,and this works great for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws