over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacteriostatic water and GH

thewizkid

Registered
I remember I got into a discussion (more like an argument) about using bacteriostatic water and GH.

I used bacteriostatic water, and switched to sterile water, testing multiple times with both and ended up with 100+ more igf-1 with sterile water...

Now I didn't believe it either, but hey, I believe my eyes. I was just looking through old threads, of course..i have nothing better to do and came across a radio show by the great MILOS sarcev. Ironically I did work with him and he told me its ok to use bacteriostatic water.

Here is the link to the radio show where one host claims that using bacteriostatic water will destroy the GH. ALSO Milos says he dis-agree's with that statement, HOWEVER he said SOME GH will react differently. AND MILOS agree's that if you wait 48 hours the GH will be destroyed! OFCOURSE THOUGH being Milos he jokingly says "why would you wait 48 hours to use 10iu?" ;) *cough* later talks about using 20iu's a day

Just something to think about, is sterile water better safe than sorry? or is bacteriostatic ok?

I wish they continued this conversation as they touched on how growth hormone works on the receptor male vs female.
Also milos touches on 'growth hormone releasing hormone' and to manipulate natural growth hormone what you do is inhibit the 'growth hormone inhibiter' and potentiate the 'growth hormone releasing hormone'

Ie use GHRP and decrease somatostatin (somatostatin inhibiter)

I actually read something about this previously, I never tested it but it was using some supplement + CJC DAC to somehow allow CJC to constantly cause natural release of growth hormone in conjunction with a supplement that inhibited somatostatin.

Off Topic Radio (05-07-09): Milos Sarcev's Radio Seminar

start listening at 1:44:30

Anyways, always fun to discuss and share information, i will be out and check on this later tonight, merry christmas to all if it's still christmas, and if not happy new years if it's still new years!

Interesting. I've always used bac water.

How long is a mixed vial good for with just sterile water?

What about saline?

Interesting. I've always used bac water.

How long is a mixed vial good for with just sterile water?

What about saline?

no clue what everyone's opinions are, they never discussed it. I will listen to the other radio show where they claim to discuss it.

i always used bac water too, until earlier this year i switched to sterile water because i was getting it for free, and I was experimenting IV gh.

My IGF-1 levels were 100 points higher with sterile water, lots of people said it was because you get higher IGF-1 levels overtime but that's only true if you just started IGF-1

Your igf-1 doesn't keep rising after years...I was not off GH, was on for a long time. I was using generics as well,

EDIT: Ok so he claims

bac water = 2 days
bac sodium chloride = 10 days
acetic acid = long but will burn

Last edited:
This is the first time I have seen this discussion related to hgh. Usually other peptides are what you see people argue about what to mix with. I have always used bac water.

I have used both. Same IgF1 levels with both. I use the 20iu vials and divide into 7 uses, so a little less than 3iu/day. I have recently tested a vial with bacteriostatic water the morning after my 7th use and still came back with great levels.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311