over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacteriostatic water

Nothing to wonder about really, it's fine to use and some actually prefer it.

For most of us, esp with short term storage after reconstituting, both bac water and bac NaCl are fine.

Mountainside has some in stock as of earlier today when I looked.

somatropin (rDNA origin) for Injection said:
ZOMACTON is a sterile, white, lyophilized powder, intended for subcutaneous
administration, after reconstitution with the accompanying diluent.

ZOMACTON 5 mg vial contains recombinant somatropin 5 mg and mannitol 30 mg. The
5 mg vial is supplied in a combination package with an accompanying 5 mL vial of
diluting solution. The diluent contains bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium chloride injection,
USP, (normal saline), 0.9% benzyl alcohol as a preservative, and water for injection.

ZOMACTON 10 mg vial contains recombinant somatropin 10 mg, mannitol 10 mg,
disodium phosphate dodecahydrate 3.57 mg, and sodium dihydrogen phosphate
dehydrate 0.79 mg. The 10 mg vial is supplied in a combination package with an
accompanying 1 mL syringe of diluting solution. The diluent contains bacteriostatic
water for injection with 0.33% metacresol as a preservative.

ZOMACTON is a highly-purified preparation. Reconstituted solutions have a pH in the
range of 7.0 to 9.0

Last edited:
There are recipes out there for making your own also. Even easier if you start off with sterile water and add the benzyl alcohol

So good that I guarantee that you will not receive hospira bacteriostatic water. It will be some made by paradigm. Especially since they charge $5 for an empty sterile vial.

Update: just arrived and it is indeed Hospira. Whewww!

I got some bac NaCl from mountainside, was a 30ml glass vial made by APP Pharmaceuticals. And it was like $12.

Water grows bacteria much easier than oil. If you are going to use the bottle over a few weeks, I definitely wouldn't use sterile water, there is a much higher chance of getting a 'full bloom' bacterial infection if something slips in there.

Just for the 'lolz' I did a google search, some people have had some pretty bad results using sterile water.

$30 is the current cheapest price you can find bac water at, lots of stuff for $10-$20 but that is all 'pre-order'

Sodium chloride may degrade or denature what is in the vial...

I use 3iu a day.so a 10iu vial will only last me 3 days.i think that should be good to use sterile water.what do you guys think.whenever I used sterile water. I made sure to use whatever I recon.in less then a week .I never seen any difference .

Update: just arrived and it is indeed Hospira. Whewww!

good to know, i ordered some too, i remember just a few years back it was normally only 4-5 per bottle so it doesn't surprise me...

I use 3iu a day.so a 10iu vial will only last me 3 days.i think that should be good to use sterile water.what do you guys think.whenever I used sterile water. I made sure to use whatever I recon.in less then a week .I never seen any difference .

From the info posted above, it looks like I may be wrong about sterile water, although there are some funny posts over on the hcg diet forums about people having problems with it, it may not apply.

What's the problem man
I'm just asking a question. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.no big deal.intsead of the smart comments,try helping me out.i just said I seen no diff.as far as gh results. I never got an Infection from sterile water, when I used it.

Just a question. If I got some benzyl alcohol and put 10 units in the 10ml sterile water that basically would be back water now.right?

What's the problem man
I'm just asking a question. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.no big deal.intsead of the smart comments,try helping me out.i just said I seen no diff.as far as gh results. I never got an Infection from sterile water, when I used it.

I meant the post from HeavyDeads above, that is a major pharmaceutical company that makes GH and says both NaCl water and sterile water is find to use, sorry if that was confusing...

Actually, upon further examination, it looks like most pharma companies recommend using the GH immediately or within 24 hours if sterile water is used, lots of info here:

http://www.pdr.net/drug-summary/Zomacton-somatropin--rDNA-origin--3722

Just do a word search for "sterile"

Last edited:
I'm sorry bro.thsts my bad man.i read that wrong.had a long 99 degree day at work lol.my bad

Just a question. If I got some benzyl alcohol and put 10 units in the 10ml sterile water that basically would be back water now.right?

I believe that retail 'benzyl alcohol' may have an additive that makes it toxic, I wouldn't recommend this...

I believe that retail 'benzyl alcohol' may have an additive that makes it toxic, I wouldn't recommend this...

From what I recall reading you need to get it from a medical supply store. Probably medical grade for injection. But I have not tried it yet myself. I still have a fair bit of BAC left in my stash. I just hope it holds out until then or over come back down :)

I mix it with b12 that has bacteriosticatic water in the ampoule no probs whatsoever IM

I believe the sponsor sterile syringes sells it just separated for legal reasons, so you just buy the water and BA both sterile and filtered from them just mix the correct amount and ta da you are sorted with 100ml of Bac water

Water grows bacteria much easier than oil. If you are going to use the bottle over a few weeks, I definitely wouldn't use sterile water, there is a much higher chance of getting a 'full bloom' bacterial infection if something slips in there.

Just for the 'lolz' I did a google search, some people have had some pretty bad results using sterile water.

$30 is the current cheapest price you can find bac water at, lots of stuff for $10-$20 but that is all 'pre-order'

Sodium chloride may degrade or denature what is in the vial...

Untrue. :)

Sterile water is fine, but I wouldn't store it (reconstituted) for over 10 days. Just got my 30 mL jug of BAC water from Mountain Side, but that cost about $30. The BAC-NaCl was on back-order.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131