over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacteriostatic water

Seems to be a nation wide shortage For whatever reason. And the prices are skyrocketing. I notoced one place is selling it for near $70.

That being said, monster has it. Check out our website monster-gear.com

I just seen the shortage of back water.i just ordered some sterile water instead.same shit but just no alcohol in it.i use both to recon my gh.both work the same.

I just seen the shortage of back water.i just ordered some sterile water instead.same shit but just no alcohol in it.i use both to recon my gh.both work the same.
Yeah BAC water contains alcohol just for the lolz. same thing :banghead:

Weird I just noticed this as well. Seen a few random peptide sites selling for $9-11 from a google search but 90% of places it’s out of stock.

Seems to be a nation wide shortage For whatever reason. And the prices are skyrocketing. I notoced one place is selling it for near $70.

That being said, monster has it. Check out our website monster-gear.com

$70 is ridiculous.

You know what else is ridiculous?

$31.

C'mon now...

Holy shit $70 are you kidding me?

Do yourself a favor, I use Mountainside Medical Supply
https://www.mountainside-medical.com

This.

And there are other options out there too for bac water and bac NaCl with some searching.

Same here .cheap for 10ml sterile water

I think a good point can be drawn from this. Why use bac water? You're not going to keep the vial around that long because it would degrade anyway.

bac water for repeated withdrawals, sterile water if you're just removing the water all at once and diluting/mixing.

Sterile water is only sterile until it's exposed or something is inserted into it.

I usually only remove 1ml at a time for dilution, so I'll always use bac water or bac NaCl.

Water grows bacteria much easier than oil. If you are going to use the bottle over a few weeks, I definitely wouldn't use sterile water, there is a much higher chance of getting a 'full bloom' bacterial infection if something slips in there.

Just for the 'lolz' I did a google search, some people have had some pretty bad results using sterile water.

$30 is the current cheapest price you can find bac water at, lots of stuff for $10-$20 but that is all 'pre-order'

Sodium chloride may degrade or denature what is in the vial...

Last edited:
Water grows bacteria much easier than oil. If you are going to use the bottle over a few weeks, I definitely wouldn't use sterile water, there is a much higher chance of getting a 'full bloom' bacterial infection if something slips in there.

Just for the 'lolz' I did a google search, some people have had some pretty bad results using sterile water.

$30 is the current cheapest price you can find bac water at, lots of stuff for $10-$20 but that is all 'pre-order'

Sodium chloride may degrade or denature what is in the vial...

You know what, I think I was mistaken. It's been a while since I recon'd something. I wouldn't use sodium chloride either, I agree.

So good that I guarantee that you will not receive hospira bacteriostatic water. It will be some made by paradigm. Especially since they charge $5 for an empty sterile vial.

I sure hope not. We shall see.

There are several HGH's that come from the manufacturer with bac NaCl to reconstitute.

I've been wondering about this. I see plenty of bacteriostatic sodium chloride water for sale. I stocked up when Mountainsidemedical had bac water for $2.99 a while back so I'm good as long as more becomes available in a few months. If not I'm just going to make my own.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear