over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bad acne

Jugghead

Registered
I'm currently on a PCT of clomid/nolva/hcg/humanofort, following a 12 wk cycle of test e, deca, along with dbol at begining & tbol at end of cycle. Currently on day 15 of my PCT and my acne is bad. I have lots of reddish looking acne with oily/whitish gunk in them on my shoulders, upper chest, back, & even arms sometimes. I had maybe 3 or 4 zits pop up during cycle, but now it's really annoying! On top of that I got lots white/yellow heads all over, on my nose, shoulders, chest, stomach, upper back/traps. I've never gotten acne like this during cycle or PCT before!!!. My skin is all "bumpy"! Any ideas on what to do to fix this? :banghead:

p.s.-on a side note, I'm getting stronger during PCT than I was during cycle?! Never experienced this before! Anybody else have this happen? :headbang:

Last edited:
I always get worse during pct. I usually load up on tetracycline a month before pct starts. The only other thing that helps me is to take 3-4 showers a day using a acne body wash i pick up at walmart.

I'm on my 4th antibiotic to fight acne and its just not cutting it. Can someone tell or pm me which sponsor(s) carry accutane?

I won't drop a sponsors name but look through the sponsors forum and you'll see a recent post (last 2-3 weeks) saying they have accutane in stock. Theyre legit and I ordered some from them and arrived within 7 business days as promised.

Why wont you drop a sponsors name? theyre a sponsor..... would be the same thing as saying "so and so's test is good to go"

Why wont you drop a sponsors name? theyre a sponsor..... would be the same thing as saying "so and so's test is good to go"

Because I can read the rules:

"1) NO SOURCE POSTING. Do not post a source or tell people to e-mail you for a source. That post will be deleted as it endangers the existence of this board, the source, and you.

2) Do not post ASKING for a source. This is for your protection as much as the sources. Unfortunately, there are many unscrupulous Scammers that are looking for bros that are “asking for it” and your e-mail will be full of these Scams."

I won't drop a sponsors name but look through the sponsors forum and you'll see a recent post (last 2-3 weeks) saying they have accutane in stock. Theyre legit and I ordered some from them and arrived within 7 business days as promised.

Just sent you a pm.

I'm currently on a PCT of clomid/nolva/hcg/humanofort, following a 12 wk cycle of test e, deca, along with dbol at begining & tbol at end of cycle. Currently on day 15 of my PCT and my acne is bad. I have lots of reddish looking acne with oily/whitish gunk in them on my shoulders, upper chest, back, & even arms sometimes. I had maybe 3 or 4 zits pop up during cycle, but now it's really annoying! On top of that I got lots white/yellow heads all over, on my nose, shoulders, chest, stomach, upper back/traps. I've never gotten acne like this during cycle or PCT before!!!. My skin is all "bumpy"! Any ideas on what to do to fix this? :banghead:

p.s.-on a side note, I'm getting stronger during PCT than I was during cycle?! Never experienced this before! Anybody else have this happen? :headbang:

Hey bro I'm new here but um its sounds like you have nodular cystic acne, which is a bitch to get rid of, nothing topical would be effective to eliminated it as good as Accutane, but accutane has a shit load of sides, you may be gambling with your life. If you do decide to go the accutane route do your research, seriously! tea tree oil helps somewhat but it has been reported to elevate estrogen leves in males, it burns your skin too, I have experience with bad acne, I used accutane but let's just say I'll never do that shit again, again everyone reacts different to all medications, Good luck

Hey bro I'm new here but um its sounds like you have nodular cystic acne, which is a bitch to get rid of, nothing topical would be effective to eliminated it as good as Accutane, but accutane has a shit load of sides, you may be gambling with your life. If you do decide to go the accutane route do your research, seriously! tea tree oil helps somewhat but it has been reported to elevate estrogen leves in males, it burns your skin too, I have experience with bad acne, I used accutane but let's just say I'll never do that shit again, again everyone reacts different to all medications, Good luck

Yea Bro, I hear ya! I really don't wanna be messin with accutane at all! There have been several suicides directly related to accutane! Plus it's really rough on your liver. Not interested!
BTW, it's clearing up anyway. almost done with PCT!

Yea Bro, I hear ya! I really don't wanna be messin with accutane at all! There have been several suicides directly related to accutane! Plus it's really rough on your liver. Not interested!
BTW, it's clearing up anyway. almost done with PCT!

Its serious stuff, along with the hormonal imbalance Accutane causes, another side effect is Pancreatitis, among others, the medication also drops your sebum levels so low that you may be prone to secondary skin infections, it some crazy shit, but I'm glad you no longer need it, in the future if you're ever in need of an acne medication see if you can get your hands on Retin A which is a topical version of the same chemical used in Accutane which is a derivative of Vitamin A believe it or not. The topical version is not as effective but its also not as hazardous.

Ive had the same problem especially when running deca or sustanon... My doctor prescribed me minocycline and it cleared it up alot. I mentioned accutane and he was very reluctant to prescribe it to me. It definetly is hormonal but Ive noticed if you use a body sponge those puffy things with Neutrogena it helps alot. Also Persa-Gel makes a white cream in a small tube I put it on my face after I shower and it takes any redness down.

Recently Ive seen commercials about accutane and how bad it is. I dont think doctors prescribe it anymore

I'd stay away from accutane personally. If it's getting really bad, see a licensed physician.

I'd stay away from accutane personally. If it's getting really bad, see a licensed physician.

I agree, in my area the dermatologists would not prescribe it to you unless you sign a waiver form, so they would not be liable, you also have to take some small course prior to receiving the prescriptions, again the sides I received where as if I was in a horror movie. But I lived to tell the tale and learned from my experience. :star-:ars

accutane is not something you want to mess with.... Its 100% not worth taking that shit just to help with acne.

Doxycycline works ok - nowhere near the sides of accutane.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear