over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad backnee please some advice.

mikeygrubs

Registered
So I am off now 5 weeks. Pct 60mg nolva and 100 mg clomid a day 500 mcg every 3rd day. For 4 weeks. I had huge pimples on uper back up to sholder HUGE. There not going away they are still here anyone know if it will on its own or do I need something to help

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

had this happen to me last winter. honestly the main thing here is gonna be TIME. you dont wanna hear it i know, but your hormones are likely out of whack. have you had bloods checked lately? your estrogen is most likely the cause here. having said that some of these may help:

-wash sheets every 2-3 days
-use an antibacterial soap/wash
- exfoliate the skin
-benzoyl peroxide
- a peel/go to nearest spa and ask if they do back facials

Blackstang good advice!!

Do what you can to balance hormones. I like to mix dawn dish soap with dial antibacterial with a little iodine. Wash with a lufa and rub coconut oil on bad areas after shower.

thanks cerb! c-oil huh, hmm i may have to try that as i have some dark marks still from my acne :eek:

Anti Estrogen blocker, it will dry you out nice and fast.

I have letro on hand but its going to kill my sex drive. Anything else i can take for ai

thanks cerb! c-oil huh, hmm i may have to try that as i have some dark marks still from my acne :eek:

Yeah Coconut oil is antibacterial and will tell your body it doesn't need to produce as much oil (much like always using chap stick) if you have the nasty deep scaring type like my wife use mederma on it as well....I got the mederma idea from jimmyjones and its helped her a great deal.

B5 will help a lot. I'd start with 3-4g a day for a few weeks and titrate down once it's under control.

Yeah Coconut oil is antibacterial and will tell your body it doesn't need to produce as much oil (much like always using chap stick) if you have the nasty deep scaring type like my wife use mederma on it as well....I got the mederma idea from jimmyjones and its helped her a great deal.

Thanks for the tip, what isn't coconut oil good for lol?!
The mederma....can you pick that up at your local supermarket/department store?

you can get mederma at any walmart or drugstore. it is a bit expensive, but it does work

Nizoral hair shampoo
Scrub your back with it and leave it for 10 minutes. try to use it after every workout or before you go to bed. (when you sweat alot)

It is a hair shampoo but works great for the back, shoulders and arms

I've posted this before but someone told me to try this. Mix witch hazel and rubbing alcohol 50/50 in a spray bottle and when you get out of the shower sort of lean over and lightly spray your back,let it dry ofcourse then get dressed. That should dry out your skin somewhat as well as what was said above change your sheets often,(I was getting acne on the back of my neck until I started changing my pillow cases often)use anti-bactrial soap and shower often. BUT like said above it sounds like your hormones are out of balance,I went on a low dose of letro and my slight facial bloat is gone and no traces of acne whatsoever. hope this helps.

Thanks for the replys. Actually have the wife at the store now picking up some of those products. What caused the acne. The sust or tren?

I use to get horrible acne both on and off cycle, in lots of different places on my body. As long as I keep my estro down and tan somewhat regularly my skin now stays completely clear. The tanning made a huge difference while on cycles.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws