over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad drive home

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
So I went to the Arnold this weekend, and on the way home I stopped at the gas station. While at the store to grab something to drink. While in the store my buddy grabbed a sandwhich, and I thought it was a good idea. We both ate these and I thought I was going to die yesterday. I talked to a board member last night and after that it was over. I had to run home and puked for what seemed forever and was fine this morning. This was not good. Basically I'm writing this to tell everyone to stay away from gastations and what they got.

Armageddon said:
So I went to the Arnold this weekend, and on the way home I stopped at the gas station. While at the store to grab something to drink. While in the store my buddy grabbed a sandwhich, and I thought it was a good idea. We both ate these and I thought I was going to die yesterday. I talked to a board member last night and after that it was over. I had to run home and puked for what seemed forever and was fine this morning. This was not good. Basically I'm writing this to tell everyone to stay away from gastations and what they got.
Why do you think they call them GAS STATIONS??? you prolly got a mild case of food poisoning!

This reminds me of a trip I took to mexico once. I was there for a week and ate just about everything and was fine, until my girl and I were on our way home and stuck at the border forever. I had decided to stop at a gas station to get some food right before we hit the border since I was starving, I grabbed a double cheeseburger and we went on our way. Fast forward ten hours later when we got home and Im projectile vomiting and shitting everywhere! This went on for five days till I went to the ER and got an IV....Listen to Armageddon and I when we say stay away from gas station food....especially in MEXICO! :D

Anti_hero said:
This reminds me of a trip I took to mexico once. I was there for a week and ate just about everything and was fine, until my girl and I were on our way home and stuck at the border forever. I had decided to stop at a gas station to get some food right before we hit the border since I was starving, I grabbed a double cheeseburger and we went on our way. Fast forward ten hours later when we got home and Im projectile vomiting and shitting everywhere! This went on for five days till I went to the ER and got an IV....Listen to Armageddon and I when we say stay away from gas station food....especially in MEXICO! :D
GAS STATIONS are for ........well..........GAS! Restaurants are for ............................well...................food. I never by anything from a gas station cept for ..................................GAS! You never know what is in the shit they serve up.

Bro there is a major case of a 24 hour flu going round..dont know it thats what you got but lots of people here in AZ have been hit by it..some it last a couple day and some as little as 12 hours...You prolly just got a sandwich with some old mayo in it...BLAH....Next stick to the twinkies..:D

Armageddon said:

those sandwiches probably set there for days and gone bad. sometimes your better off just waiting and being a little hungry. I've had bouts with food type poisining many times.

I know this for certain.....bad chicken can mess you up!

Last year I ate some chicken that got warm too long. Holy cow, I was sick and of course I was already dehydrated to the extreme. That kind of thing can certainly mess up your contest prep. I felt like I was going to die.:(

Man that sucks. My ex's little 8 year old got a bad pickle from a gas station once. She was throwing up out of both ends and we were stuck in the car with her for 4 hours trying to make it home from a weekend trip. I never knew anything like that could happen! A Pickle for crying out loud!

It was the chicken ceasar wrap for sure! My toliet stunk like dressing. :(

Armageddon said:
It was the chicken ceasar wrap for sure! My toliet stunk like dressing. :(
Throw in some lettuce and tomato and toss lightly!!!!:p

I cooked 2lb of chicken and went to bed with it left out. I woke up the next day and thought there is no way I will waste it, 2 days later my ass was raw and bleeding.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131