over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad idea??

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am considering switching from a recomp to a lean bulk. I like having a weekly cheat. Bad idea to have one when lean bulking? Won't most of it turn to fat since your in a calorie surplus?

If you're not dieting for a show or something I don't see why it would be a bad idea. You can still enjoy life, if you're eating lean and bulking and want something different occasionally then eat it. I know personally I spent more years of my youth than I should've depriving myself.

If you're not dieting for a show or something I don't see why it would be a bad idea. You can still enjoy life, if you're eating lean and bulking and want something different occasionally then eat it. I know personally I spent more years of my youth than I should've depriving myself.

I'm not prepping for a show and this past summer got ugly. I hardly had any cheats during my cut and I should of never done that. Now i crave big time and basically felt like crap during my cut. I did refeeds, but 2 days after that it was back to hell. I did learn from it. Next summer should be a lot easier and smoother .

If you're that worried about fat gain, why not just switch one or 2 of your normal meals to a cheat meal so that overall the calories stay the same. Most of us are overeating on protein anyway, ditching a few of your protein meals once a week in favour of a cheat meal is not going to set you back. It might in fact invigourate you.

Sub your last meal of Saturday or Sunday night. Follow it up in the morning with 30-40 min fasted cardio.

1 cheat a week, don't let it last longer than 45 min - Saturdays replace last meal (no alcohol! THIS IS A MEAL NOT A FEAST - do not act like you're starving and have to eat everything in sight - you over doing things does not help you in any way)

Stolen from my coach. Works for me. Give it a go.

I am considering switching from a recomp to a lean bulk. I like having a weekly cheat. Bad idea to have one when lean bulking? Won't most of it turn to fat since your in a calorie surplus?

Lol wtf, your kidding??????? I know this is being a dick but I now a days, apparently that is the only way to answer someone here.

There is no way to answer that. Way to many personal factors that will affect if you will get fat or not. We need your whole plan before giving advice anD at that who knows at the end of the day till you do it.
Idk try it, if you get fat stop it...........
It sound like you want to eat more, so eat more!! No need to be that obsessive with something that will most likely have more pros than cons. You said it yourself no real solidified goal just not to get fat.

I’m sure if you post a pic up today and post another one in 2 weeks someone who is qualified to tell you if your getting fat will surely tell you.

Good luck sorry for the rant above, shits just gotten annoying with the all disrespect with everyone on their defense.

You are way over thinking. Just do it and be happy. You are not competing. Just keep it to one meal and add in some cardio next day or some extra volume or carry on as normal. If you are on plan all week and have 1 cheat meal on the weekend it's not going to make you fat. If it is making you fat then your plan for the rest of the week is not right. Moreover there is no reason you shouldn't be enjoying your food/diet and getting results. I have a cheat meal most days of the week even now and I am off all gear not even trt. Although when your test levels is low you do get fat easily :eek::D

Last edited:
Lol wtf, your kidding??????? I know this is being a dick but I now a days, apparently that is the only way to answer someone here.

There is no way to answer that. Way to many personal factors that will affect if you will get fat or not. We need your whole plan before giving advice anD at that who knows at the end of the day till you do it.
Idk try it, if you get fat stop it...........
It sound like you want to eat more, so eat more!! No need to be that obsessive with something that will most likely have more pros than cons. You said it yourself no real solidified goal just not to get fat.

I’m sure if you post a pic up today and post another one in 2 weeks someone who is qualified to tell you if your getting fat will surely tell you.

Good luck sorry for the rant above, shits just gotten annoying with the all disrespect with everyone on their defense.

I was wondering when this was gonna be mentioned.

What’s a recomp and lean bulk?

You’re telling me I have to count and measure everything in my off season too? And I’m not an IFBB pro?

Bro; enjoy your off season with moderation. If you want a burger, damn, HAVE ONE. you only live once. cutting is a different story..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity