YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad indigestion from protien shakes....any ideas?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is new to me. I grabbed unsweetened isopure and was fine with it for a few weeks. the past 5 days I get the worst indigestion when I drink it. I do mix creatine with it. This never bothered me before and all of a sudden I get it after every shake.

I do have acid reflux that I take nexium for.

Oh and is anyone still making LBA's?

This is new to me. I grabbed unsweetened isopure and was fine with it for a few weeks. the past 5 days I get the worst indigestion when I drink it. I do mix creatine with it. This never bothered me before and all of a sudden I get it after every shake.

quit taking it. i don't think isopure is a quality product if it is the one I'm thinking of.

Take creatine out. If that doesn't work, get a different and purer protein such as SynthePURE. If that doesn't work, stop drinking dairy sourced protein.

Acid reflux can pretty much be taken care of by what you consume.
I had it bad. Went vegan, and a few months later it's gone completely. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Pitbull Tank here on PM is rolling out his revamped LBAs soon I think...

Last edited:
Easier said than done for some. 400 grams a day can be tought ot get in from all whole food

It can be difficult, for sure. When I bumped my protein up, I added 2-4oz of protein to each meal. It made it a lot easier to make the leap from 300g to 400g.

This...

Take creatine out. If that doesn't work, get a different and purer protein such as SynthePURE. If that doesn't work, stop drinking dairy sourced protein.

I had it bad. Went vegan, and a few months later it's gone completely. Coincidence? I don't think so.

it could just be from the creatine, just try it without it for a few days...

I can't wait until he does, nothing better than some black coffee with some grass fed butter and chocolate lba's, no bloat for me either with that.

The same thing happened to me a few years back. A whey shake of any kind caused it, which started out of the blue.

I switched to casein and was fine..after about a year I switched to whey to see if the problem was still there........it wasn't. I can use whey again.

When organic apple cider vinegar diluted in water doesn't help I cut up and eat some fresh ginger. I also boil orange peel and ginger, you can add honey if you aren't worried about carbs. I call it ginger tea. It works very well. You can make up a gallon at a time and drink it all day.

The same thing happened to me a few years back. A whey shake of any kind caused it, which started out of the blue.

I switched to casein and was fine..after about a year I switched to whey to see if the problem was still there........it wasn't. I can use whey again.
Using a specific food regularly for a prolonged period can cause the body to develop an "allergy" of sorts to it. This is why changing foods or taking breaks from a food can be beneficial. If eating something causes you bloat, headaches, lethargy, a cough, flem, etc. then there's a good chance your body is starting to not like it or agree with it, and you need a break.

Too much of anything can be bad!

new lbas are already for sale. google syraplex or shoot pitbull a pm for website.

I think you are mistken..Just looked at the website, Syraplex is not LBA's.
LBA protein was hydrolyzed collagen. The syraplex product is whey protein isolate? They are also only 16oz bottles when the LBA's were 32oz

new lbas are already for sale. google syraplex or shoot pitbull a pm for website.

I think you are mistken..Just looked at the website, Syraplex is not LBA's.
LBA protein was hydrolyzed collagen. The syraplex product is whey protein isolate? They are also only 16oz bottles when the LBA's were 32oz

Check the LBA thread.......Syraplex are the LBA's

Try using Synthepure or Beverly Muscle provider.

You may need to switch to another brand. It could also be something else your eating. Try using some APPLE CIDER VINEGAR and see if the cures you.

As said, try a different brand. Or get some ProHydrolase capsules (digestive enzyme, but a lot better than traditional enzymes like papain etc).

Creatine with protein shakes

Don't take creatine with protein shakes the protein will be competing with the creatine for receptor sites. Take the creatine with a carbohydrate.

Don't take creatine with protein shakes the protein will be competing with the creatine for receptor sites. Take the creatine with a carbohydrate.

First off,,,,,,,,,I believe natural occurring creatine comes from protein sources like fish and meat........

Second, I found this for you..........

Unless you have some other study proving what you said to be true.

Myth: "Don't take your creatine with protein because protein contains glutamine and glutamine competes with creatine for the same transporter!"

The Real Deal: There's not an ounce of truth to this. Creatine and glutamine have completely different receptors. Creatine transport into skeletal muscle is regulated by the Creatine Transporter7 while glutamine transport into skeletal muscle is regulated by a system known as "System Nm." 8 The only thing these transporters have in common is that they are both sodium-dependent transporters, meaning that they use differences in sodium concentrations across the cell membrane to drive creatine into cells. Apparently somewhere along the line, somebody believed that since glutamine and creatine transporters both shared that characteristic, they must be the same transporter and the myth spread from there. Let the confusion end here: they do not share the same transporter, and taking protein/glutamine with creatine won't decrease creatine uptake into muscle.

Digestive enzymes and turmeric capsules have made a world of difference for me here. A good probiotic is helpful too

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws