over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad injection?

jealous1senv

Registered
Hello everyone. I recently tried a new sponsor on here and been on the stuff for a week now. They said they mix their stuff with organic grape seed oil. I pin only glutes, and both sides ended up having hard lumps on them. They are warm/hot, but the left side was way worse. today I notice the front of my left quad was starting to get swollen too, a couple of hours later it's super swollen on top of the quad. I was told by a credible source that it was a bad shot, and to take Advil 800mg every 4 hours, combined with a heating pad, and massaging them. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. what does everyone suggest, and is this a bad shot, or is it an infection. should I go to the ER, or wait a few more days after following the heating pad and Advil protocol? Once I saw my quad get swollen i was very anxious and nervous. Thanks for reading and let me know what you think.

Well, I had a very bad experience once with an abscess, so if I was you I'd be safe and see a doctor. I waited about 1 week, thinking mine wasn't infected and would clear up. I was wrong. I had to have surgery and they removed a chunk of my ass.

Take your temperature. If you have a temperature I would seek help ASAP.

Hello everyone. I recently tried a new sponsor on here and been on the stuff for a week now. They said they mix their stuff with organic grape seed oil. I pin only glutes, and both sides ended up having hard lumps on them. They are warm/hot, but the left side was way worse. today I notice the front of my left quad was starting to get swollen too, a couple of hours later it's super swollen on top of the quad. I was told by a credible source that it was a bad shot, and to take Advil 800mg every 4 hours, combined with a heating pad, and massaging them. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. what does everyone suggest, and is this a bad shot, or is it an infection. should I go to the ER, or wait a few more days after following the heating pad and Advil protocol? Once I saw my quad get swollen i was very anxious and nervous. Thanks for reading and let me know what you think.
It is most likely the grape seed oil that is causing this. Something similar happened to me several years ago. It appears many of us get a reaction to grape seed oil

I would wait a few more days and then take maldorf's advice and see a doctor if it hasn't reduced/cleared up by then.

If it were me I would wait a day or two. Take a picture or two of the red area or circle it. If it keeps spreading or gets more red then you should see a doc. I am not very well versed on antibiotics but I would expect them to give you something like kelfex 500mg 3x/day. If you have that on hand then it may be reasonable to start it.

Don't underestimate an infection. They can fuck you up pretty well if not treated.

If it were me I would wait a day or two. Take a picture or two of the red area or circle it. If it keeps spreading or gets more red then you should see a doc. I am not very well versed on antibiotics but I would expect them to give you something like kelfex 500mg 3x/day. If you have that on hand then it may be reasonable to start it.

Don't underestimate an infection. They can fuck you up pretty well if not treated.

Track it that way!

Thanks for your replies guys. Update: today i wokeup with my leg a little less swollen. got a heating pad and used it and massaged it. just finished up the night and noticed my leg is swollen again, but I have no fever. the lump is still in both glutes, but its crazy how swollen my leg is because the spot is so far from my glute. am i being impatient, or do I need to go to the ER for antibiotics?

I would go the ER but that’s just me. You shot something in your ass now your quad is swollen. I’ve never heard of that sounds like an infection and it’s spreading

Try baking your gear that helps sometimes with nots like that for me.

Sorry to bump this, i just switched sources (the new one is mct based) and mix test and tren a injections have been painful during the injection(burn) and sore (not swollen) for a few days, is it bad gear, the oil, anything else?

I’d definitely go to the er and get yourself an antibiotic. I always keep some on hand for a just in case scenaro. Clear sky carries a bunch of antibiotics,I’d order yourself some for in the future.

Whatman filter your gear into a new sterile vial and add 1% benzyl alcohol. Avoid GSO gear.

Learn to homebrew.

Thanks for your replies guys. Update: today i wokeup with my leg a little less swollen. got a heating pad and used it and massaged it. just finished up the night and noticed my leg is swollen again, but I have no fever. the lump is still in both glutes, but its crazy how swollen my leg is because the spot is so far from my glute. am i being impatient, or do I need to go to the ER for antibiotics?
When I had a temperature, I had been waiting for a bit over 1 week for mine to get better. Not sure how long you have been waiting.

Since the swelling is so bad, I would seek help. A trip to an urgent care is what I would do. Urgent care or your GP ,I'd avoid the ER! I went to urgent care for help because I didn't want my GP to know about it.

Update: lumps are still there, when I use the heating pad that when I notice the side of my quad gets swollen..I guess it's just made its way there and being dispersed all over. I mean I know it shouldn't be doing that, to begin with, and one person told me it will spread once you start heating it before it starts to go away. does that seem accurate to you guys? no fever again today. glutes don't seem to be any worse than before.

Grape seed oil does this to me EVERY time I Inject anything that use it as a carrier.

I've had some gear hurt that had to much BA left in it but never had the abcess symptoms that the grape seed oil does.

Please don’t take this as me trying to scare you, but go get medical attention. After being in this same position 2 years ago, trying to wait it out and ending up in the ER because of that decision, I’d implore you to see a doctor. I had a room full of docs tossing around words like “amputation” and that changed the amount of caution I assumed with AAS usage.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws