over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad Lab numbers

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just recently received some bad labs numbers cholesterol 220 and hdl went all way down to 22 and hematocrit up to 52. Everything was fine on my HRT 150mg -200mg week. Then wanted to increase fertility lowered test and was prescribed hcg at 2500iu 3 x week.

Just recently received some bad labs numbers cholesterol 220 and hdl went all way down to 22 and hematocrit up to 52. Everything was fine on my HRT 150mg -200mg week. Then wanted to increase fertility lowered test and was prescribed hcg at 2500iu 3 x week.
Honestly doesn't sound too bad. Donate some blood, try to increase fish oil intake and start doing some cardio (if you're not already). Keep the HRT on the lower end of things and retest in 5 weeks or so.

I posted a thread in which my cholesterol went from 235 to 158, hdl from 190 to 108 , hemotocrit from 53 to 47 in 3 weeks. This was as a result of donating blood, taking 2000mg Viva Krill ed and,500mg niacin ed. These were the only changes I made from one blood test to another in a 3 week period

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I don't know your diet but I'm sure if you improved it and ate more fats like free range eggs, nuts, etc., you'd see improvements. Supplements we all talk about help too. For HCT, more cardio perhaps and a blood donation.

I don't know your diet but I'm sure if you improved it and ate more fats like free range eggs, nuts, etc., you'd see improvements. Supplements we all talk about help too. For HCT, more cardio perhaps and a blood donation.
Agreed. It's pretty interesting that all the new literature is showing that it's typically carbs, and not fats, that play the largest role dietary wise on lipids. All these years everyone was told to avoid fat... Enjoy those avocados, nuts/nut butters, and eggs, boys. Yum :).

I think a relevant question here would be "compared to what?"

When was the last time you got a blood test done? How do the results compare? Better or worse? And what did you do (training, gear, nutrition) during that time between the two blood tests?

And take it from there...

-review training (add cardio? what? when? how much?

-Review nutrition

-Review supplementation (add some supplements? which ones? how much?)

-Review gear use

Good luck.

I posted a thread in which my cholesterol went from 235 to 158, hdl from 190 to 108 , hemotocrit from 53 to 47 in 3 weeks. This was as a result of donating blood, taking 2000mg Viva Krill ed and,500mg niacin ed. These were the only changes I made from one blood test to another in a 3 week period

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/141501-recent-blood-work.html

this was a good read, thank you for sharing your experiences

Didn't you also drop tbol though?

I did drop the tbil,but doubt that it would be responsible for the drop in cholesterol over a three week period. I did have blood work about 6 months ago when not using anything but test and my cholesterol was at 225 with hdl at 175, so while the tbol may have played a role in the cholesterol, the krill and niacin was Definately responsible for bringing it way down. Dropping the tbol may have helped reduce the hemotocrit though.

Last edited:
I did drop the tbil,but doubt that it would be responsible for the drop in cholesterol over a three week period. I did have blood work about 6 months ago when not using anything but test and my cholesterol was at 225 with hdl at 175, so while the tbol may have played a role in the cholesterol, the krill and niacin was Definately responsible for bringing it way down. Dropping the tbol may have helped reduce the hemotocrit though.

You'd be surprised how fast lipids can improve in only 3 weeks after dropping a short acting oral.

Haven't tried Krill Oil....but Niacin just kills me. I look like a beet all day. And I have always heard the Flush Free Niacin didn't work. I know Red Yeast Rice used to be a big recommendation.......but I have seen some studies lately where it could cause other issues.

But I guess it's just like any other supplement....one year it's the greatest things ever, and then a year later it they find issues with it.

My latest thing I'm trying is GW-501516. My last lipid test wasn't bad, but I wanted to see what this would do as I will be getting blood work anytime and I just came off of a very small blast <400mg of Test P and NPP. I don't use orals.

Haven't tried Krill Oil....but Niacin just kills me. I look like a beet all day. And I have always heard the Flush Free Niacin didn't work. I know Red Yeast Rice used to be a big recommendation.......but I have seen some studies lately where it could cause other issues.

But I guess it's just like any other supplement....one year it's the greatest things ever, and then a year later it they find issues with it.

My latest thing I'm trying is GW-501516. My last lipid test wasn't bad, but I wanted to see what this would do as I will be getting blood work anytime and I just came off of a very small blast <400mg of Test P and NPP. I don't use orals.

the niacin debate is quite unique, it has a huge following of people that use it for a wide range of things, BUT it has little clinical evidence, but they clearly have never used it in a medical setting for lipid enhancement while on AAS. Ive always thought big pharma felt threatned, think of something that cost 10c could replace the all mighty statin for alot of people? I use it on cruise, it makes my lipids go in range within 3-4 weeks, im also a maschoist and love the flush feeling lmao.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws