over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad masteron

I think two years ago there was a large testing done and showed nearly all the labs masteron they tested was bunk. I don't trust most masteron, as unpopular as that statement might be.

I think two years ago there was a large testing done and showed nearly all the labs masteron they tested was bunk. I don't trust most masteron, as unpopular as that statement might be.

I've never seen real Masteron Enanthate, there is *some* mast prop out there. Like nothuman says, it's surprisingly hard to find.

I have heard from various boards that it is extremely faked. Not sure why though.

Both Strango and Alpha labs(not alpha pharma) were tested by Labmax with mass spec in order to calibrate the labmax to be able to test for masteron enanthate. I am the one that sent in both of those samples so I am confident that the info is accurate.

What about genotec. I bought the mast E, but haven't used it yet.

It's cause the raws cost almost 10x as much as test. Now if only there was a way to increase profit margins by 1000%...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Both Strango and Alpha labs(not alpha pharma) were tested by Labmax with mass spec in order to calibrate the labmax to be able to test for masteron enanthate. I am the one that sent in both of those samples so I am confident that the info is accurate.

So you're saying that Strango's Mast E tested out legit?

Had some mast e from quality draws. I had to quit after3 weeks due to prostate issues. Gave it to a friend who said it was the best mast he ever used.

So you're saying that Strango's Mast E tested out legit?

Yes, it had a very minor contamination of Test E because he doesn't necessarily change the filter depending on what compounds he is working with. So, the amount was negligible, nothing you are going to notice. The alpha sample was perfect with no contamination and is what labmax then used for their sample to determine what colors signify real masteron E.

Anyone use Lightning Fast Mast E? I wonder if it is legit. I would hate to try it and it be test prop or some crap.

Same goes with Primo and Anavar....occasionally Proviron

95% of times either FAKE, Underdosed or mixed with something else

5% are probably very expensive

GAULS had legit anavar... But it was underdosed

50 - 60mgs of Pharma anavar gave me results of what 100mg of GAULS var gave me

Agreed with the general consensus here.

I love mast and most of it is bunk, in europe there was a free testing service, and none of the mast were legit.

It was later found out that the testing service couldn't pick up mast, so there are good mast out there for reputable labs.

good luck mate. I'm on mast now and loving it.

Without going into to much history, Karls got legit Mast P that tests out perfectly....

I've had a few runs with Mast P and every time the same shit happens... by the 3rd or 4th week my prostate swells up big time.... I drop it, it goes away..... seems legit to me

Anyone use Lightning Fast Mast E? I wonder if it is legit. I would hate to try it and it be test prop or some crap.

just started some i had left over. it seemed legit but under dosed the first run, but also ran some prop with it to kick start. running it @ 100mg/week with cruise right now, only time will tell. i love mast, so this thread is disheartening as all hell.

just started some i had left over. it seemed legit but under dosed the first run, but also ran some prop with it to kick start. running it @ 100mg/week with cruise right now, only time will tell. i love mast, so this thread is disheartening as all hell.

I'm a low dose guy myself, ran 300 and didn't see much.

Upped it to 500 and it's all happening now :)

What are you seeing on 100mg/week?

I actually just started LF masteron prop.

Cool I'm curious how it goes for you guys. I might hit you up to see how its going. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws