over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad masteron

The title of this thread reminds me of this guy everytime I think of it.

Attachments

• batmasterson_1013.jpg
    batmasterson_1013.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 420
Yes, it had a very minor contamination of Test E because he doesn't necessarily change the filter depending on what compounds he is working with. So, the amount was negligible, nothing you are going to notice. The alpha sample was perfect with no contamination and is what labmax then used for their sample to determine what colors signify real masteron E.

Sounds right. Never heard of any real complaints with him over the years.

Wonder why labmax used UGL gear to calibrate Mast E test? Only way to do it I assume.

I posted labmax results on ours.

I don't consider labmax really valid testing though all it does is confirm the it is what it is...

to me its about purity, it you cant even get the right compound you are really fucked! lol

Used LF in past and was legit and I base it off prostate issues as well if it flares up im happy but in pain usually means I am running a too high of dose too.... or if it continues I know that im getting benign prostatic hyperplasia or just BPH if my estrogens are too out of whack.

I'm a low dose guy myself, ran 300 and didn't see much.

Upped it to 500 and it's all happening now :)

What are you seeing on 100mg/week?

just started, week 2. cruising right now, just using for anti-e/SHBG properties. not sure if it'll help, but it's worth a shot.

Cool. I'm an advocate of small doses so it would be interesting to see your results.

Cool. I'm an advocate of small doses so it would be interesting to see your results.

i'm pretty sure it's legit. last time i ran it @ 200mg/week with 200mgmast prop and test and had a pretty good libido. but as has been stated, a good tell all is the good old prostate swell. i take flomax for trouble peeing anyway, but even with that and the mast i still have a 'weak stream'. but it's not too bad.

LF Tren was pure garbage so goodluck with the mast :)

Glad I'm not the only one who thought LF's gear sucked. Placed one bulk order with them and got nothing but complaints from my friends. I never understood the hype.

i always use mast prop from UGF and no complaint... never go with mast enant

Considering the huge problem with masteron and especially masteron raws, it would be great to see all labs send in their masteron for hplc or better testing.
I believe most ug labs just aren't aware they're being taken by their raw suppliers.. And even many of the raw suppliers are not aware that their masteron isn't real.

Would be awesome for everyone if all suppliers got together and did something about this issue.

I've always wondered why a company like Balkan doesn't have masteron, when they have everything else... Must be difficult even for them to get it...

If everyone had a chance to try real masteron, it would become top 3 most popular product. Unfortunately so many that try it aren't impressed but its because what they tried was not real.

Considering the huge problem with masteron and especially masteron raws, it would be great to see all labs send in their masteron for hplc or better testing.
I believe most ug labs just aren't aware they're being taken by their raw suppliers.. And even many of the raw suppliers are not aware that their masteron isn't real.

Would be awesome for everyone if all suppliers got together and did something about this issue.

I've always wondered why a company like Balkan doesn't have masteron, when they have everything else... Must be difficult even for them to get it...

testing is the problem

I have been working on this for more then a year.

anything controlled you need paper work for so any testing that is done is illegal...

I am told I have a source. we will see if it pans out.

I really want all my products tested.

it isn't as if there is a place you can just send your raws and have it done.

I was unaware that masteron was mostly fake.. So what I'm taking now is probably EQ or some shit lol....

3rd shot of LF's mast prop today. Tell you what, this stuff is fucking thick glue! Oh ya, it hurts like a bitch too

Regarding LF's tren ace, mentioned above, It was mediocre at best. From what I remember.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws