over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bad news for axio labs ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gang is said to have converted 12.5 million U.S. dollars to the motor sports-enhancing drugs.
:confused:

Lost in translation, I presume.

the people were nice, service was good and the product imo was great. i even got a chance to try some of their new blends and they worked well. too bad this happened but nobody or group is invincable. be safe brothers

Axio got really careless with google press releases and such. They just lost control of it and forgot they were selling illegal steroids.

We need to put this thread to a rest! People who have been around for a long while and have a good following (NO MATTER WHO THE COMPANY IS) will always find a way of bouncing back! Just sit back and wait. Until then, keeping this thread up does nothing to help them or those who follow them. In this game there is enough $$$ for everyone. But if everyone keeps flipping off of the lips then there will be no $$$ or DVD's for anyone.

just my .02

We need to put this thread to a rest! People who have been around for a long while and have a good following (NO MATTER WHO THE COMPANY IS) will always find a way of bouncing back! Just sit back and wait. Until then, keeping this thread up does nothing to help them or those who follow them. In this game there is enough $$$ for everyone. But if everyone keeps flipping off of the lips then there will be no $$$ or DVD's for anyone.

just my .02

I disagree. I think people need to know so if they show up again in a little while people don't order from them, It will be a set up. Over on OLM they are banning anyone who posts anything about it. Even long time members. Thats a real quick way to help LE, keeping shit so quiet that people are still trying to make orders and waiting on the servers to come back online.

Anyone who orders from anyone who even looks like they could be involved with A*** or G***** is a damn fool.

Ill delete this if this should not be asked but just say this is the lab everyone is thinking, and it got busted, what should we do to protect ourselves? Delete all emails? Since we cannot access the site, if we had open orders then obviously had not be "shredded" and are open for LE to see. Any ideas, tips or suggestions?

I disagree. I think people need to know so if they show up again in a little while people don't order from them, It will be a set up. Over on OLM they are banning anyone who posts anything about it. Even long time members. Thats a real quick way to help LE, keeping shit so quiet that people are still trying to make orders and waiting on the servers to come back online.

Anyone who orders from anyone who even looks like they could be involved with A*** or G***** is a damn fool.

People who have been in this game for years already know the drill! It's impossible to save the whole world from it's self! It has and always will be "buyer beware" at all times! In good times and bad.

Ill delete this if this should not be asked but just say this is the lab everyone is thinking, and it got busted, what should we do to protect ourselves? Delete all emails? Since we cannot access the site, if we had open orders then obviously had not be "shredded" and are open for LE to see. Any ideas, tips or suggestions?

LE doesnt come after the little piss ants! If they have the order sheets from said lab, they are looking for the major players. Large order customers. The average joe who bought $500-$800 worth of stuff usually has nothing to fear. Chances are your stuff is gone by now anyway. So you're fine. But if you wan to move it somewhere else for a few weeks then go ahead.

Even if they're 'shredded' files can be accessed unless these guys put in the work, which is probably not the case.

As noted above, it's the bulk buyers that LE would most likely take a look at, not some guy ordering his "Winter Bulk". Sure, they could randomly pick at 'little guys' to make a show of things, but probably not.

Nice first post boss

my go to board seemed to be caught in the crossfire. sucks, now i need to find a new board with some good recipes.

Ï will closed this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members