over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bad news for axio labs ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboy05

Registered
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I just read on another board that Axio Labs has been busted. Read it on rxmuscle.com. Here is a link to more info.
**broken link removed**

Hope I am not reporting bogus info :(

GenXXL is shut down at OLM among other sites right now. The real story will be out soon enough if Roberts' version is off.

Guys we got this large UGL bust over in Cyprus that involves multiple countries, including the USA. So far 4 different sources sites are down. People are posting their complete order status, literally from start to finish. I don't like locking threads or banning people but is it to much to ask for you guys to show a little discretion and not be so open about everything? Anybody can be reading these threads, just be a little cautious. Some of you are way to complacent.

Post from a mod on another site

Guys we got this large UGL bust over in Cyprus that involves multiple countries, including the USA. So far 4 different sources sites are down. People are posting their complete order status, literally from start to finish. I don't like locking threads or banning people but is it to much to ask for you guys to show a little discretion and not be so open about everything? Anybody can be reading these threads, just be a little cautious. Some of you are way to complacent.

Post from a mod on another site

couldn't have said it better myself

A friend of mine on OLM recently posted a comment about it that I thought was great. He posted this one to all the Axio/Genxxl nut huggers who always bashed anyone who spoke out about them.

How does it feel to know the lab you backed was nothing more than a basement job? Do you feel betrayed?

I love how the reps posted pics of the nice labs and guys in white coats and all the expensive equipment when in reality it was about a half dozen people in a small warehouse. Batch numbers and "bad batches" All complete and utter bullshit.

A bust is never good news, but it's especially bad to hear that multiple countries are involved. We don't need another operation raw deal. :mad:

A friend of mine on OLM recently posted a comment about it that I thought was great. He posted this one to all the Axio/Genxxl nut huggers who always bashed anyone who spoke out about them.

How does it feel to know the lab you backed was nothing more than a basement job? Do you feel betrayed?

I love how the reps posted pics of the nice labs and guys in white coats and all the expensive equipment when in reality it was about a half dozen people in a small warehouse. Batch numbers and "bad batches" All complete and utter bullshit.
especially since those "lab pictures" were just really nice cgi.

A bust is never good news, but it's especially bad to hear that multiple countries are involved. We don't need another operation raw deal. :mad:

Exactly. Check this post by AR:

And interestingly enough, we’re seeing a very nice 40% off sale from Axio right now. I seem to remember another company, by the name of AP, who had a similar sale going on, back in the Operation Raw Deal days. The prices were really good, but instead of getting steroids in the mail, all of the customers got a letter from the FDA, while the United States government earned a cool $100,000. Since Axio is a $1m-2m/month operation, the temptation to bring in that kind of cash would be irresistible for the Feds (*and me, and you).

I think everyone's best bet would be to stay far far away even if they come back in a week or two saying all is well and the new servers are online.

FYI...I know discretion is of the upmost importance so just for the record I was simply giving a heads up to those who may not have heard the situation.

please i could not find the photos, may you help ?

This is BAD!!!

I hate hearing shit like this, but it happens and no time is ever a good time. All you can do is hope everyone involved doesn't have families who have to suffer because of this. The best advice is to stay clear of any future dealings and do nothing that is gonna put you in harms way. I can't define it any better than this, TAKE THE LOSS!!!

basement job or not, their gear worked. Are any labs NOT a basement job? Being happy about this is just moronic

basement job or not, their gear worked. Are any labs NOT a basement job? Being happy about this is just moronic

Actually only some of their gear worked. I know a lot of people who had issues with their gear, myself included at one point. Some of it worked fine while some did nothing at all.

i used axio test back when. def worked, my blood test proved it.
besides, as was stated earlier, alot of these labs are
home-based businesses. doesnt mean they're bunk.

There are always busts at Holiday time. They know there is added pressure... "You want to go home & celebrate or go back to your cell...?" Folks are more willing to talk this time of year:mad: Wrap up(no pun intended) the investigations & get their numbers in order to increase next years budget. Same shit, different year.

BONN -
Big blow to an international dealer Ring: The Bonn prosecutor's office has taken high after several searches of suspected steroids dealer. EXPRESS learned: The gang is said to have converted 12.5 million U.S. dollars to the motor sports-enhancing drugs.
Excitement of the day in an apartment building in Tannenbusch. About 50 police officers search the apartment of a 32-year-old merchant, his arrest in his home. The investigators are particularly interested in the computer of the German-Pakistani.
The reason is to be a kind of Bonn's clerk in an international organization working for the illegal distribution of anabolic doping agent.
Not only in Tannenbusch investigators were working. Prosecutor Robin Fassbender: "Several objects have been searched, even abroad."
The suspicion: The gang allegedly distributing steroids worth 12.5 million U.S. dollars over the Internet. The merchant will have Bonner made contact and "orders" worked. 193 000 customers should have ordered. The alleged head of the gang went to the police twice just slip through the cracks. Just before the access he was able to settle in Northern Ireland and Canada, in good time.
Defender Thomas Ohm holds the allegations are exaggerated: "Here one proceeds on the principle that where there's smounich. With a raid around the globe, the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) have broken the public prosecutor in Bonn and foreign judicial authorities, an international ring of drug dealers. The news magazine FOCUS confirmed the Bonn public prosecutor Robin Faßbender the action was, but did not comment on details.

According to FOCUS, please identify the Rhine anti-doping since May 2008 against an organization called "GenXXL" which will have web sites anabolic steroids, growth hormones and sexual enhancer illegally sold in all continents. In addition to traditional GenXXL probably means to mask the use of anabolic steroids or attenuate the side effects.
The investigators discovered alone in the 32-year-old sales manager Ibrar GenXXL B. Bonn a database of more than 190,000 customers. The buyer had ordered preparations since May 2008 with a value of 12, 5 million U.S. dollars. The suspect, who is, according to the BKA as responsible for the shipping of doping substances, came last week in custod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member