over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bad news for me guy

one more rep

Registered
My kidney function went up.It was 1.3 now its 2.7.I told my doctor i was taken ibufrofren 800mg on and off for a year.I have to stop taking it and do a retest in for days.Its not the juice.I hope levels come down.Dont know what future holds for me.I cut down on half my protien and been drinking a gallon and a half of water a day.My urine is clear and nolower back pain.The doctor didnt seem to worried.Anybody go through this.keep me in your prayers.thanks brothers.

Haven't been through it, but it's good that you're on top of it, Bro! It may come back ok on the next test. Some guys get no "first warning", so if it comes back fine, ya know it's something to keep an eye on, which is good!

Good luck, OMR, keep us posted!

BTW, why the Ibuprofen?

Hope this helps!

Yes A.S can affect kidney functions once the kidney functions are to high it will leak a bad protein into the system as quoted by my doctor, in saying after he said that the protein starts leaking into the system it will cause the muscles to breakdown, remember this and back off the sauce bro, or you may be sorry just keep your test in check an you won't loose a thing. Crikie , don't hurt yourself!

Take care brother in Christ.:headbang:

Ibuprofen can wreck your kidneys. Tom Prince once said he had to take 800mg+ a day for years in order to work out because his elbows and knees were so sore, and he eventually went into renal failure.

No doubt your doctor assumes the ibuprofen is the cause and that's why he probably isn't worried too much as long as you drop it for a while.

Astragalus has shown some promising results in being able to improve kidney function as well, so that may be worth looking into.

Blood tests for kidney function are not reliable for our population. Labs make very inaccurate assumptions about lean body mass. If you are really concerned your doctor should run a 24hr urine test.

one more rep, I'm not sure what test you're referring too, but a large jump like you indicated is usually not a good sign.

why on earth would you take ibuprofen for that dose for that long?

all those nsaids are generally bad news, nto shit to be lived on in any way.

why on earth would you take ibuprofen for that dose for that long?

all those nsaids are generally bad news, nto shit to be lived on in any way.

I used to go thru a bottle of 500 every month. Now I don't buy them so I don't use them.

My kidney function went up.It was 1.3 now its 2.7.I told my doctor i was taken ibufrofren 800mg on and off for a year.I have to stop taking it and do a retest in for days.Its not the juice.I hope levels come down.Dont know what future holds for me.I cut down on half my protien and been drinking a gallon and a half of water a day.My urine is clear and nolower back pain.The doctor didnt seem to worried.Anybody go through this.keep me in your prayers.thanks brothers.

Work on staying healthy. This is what bodybuilding is really about anyway.

I used to go thru a bottle of 500 every month. Now I don't buy them so I don't use them.

dude, that's terrible!

youre a guy that knows his stuff, why do that to yourself?

I don't even get much relief from them from anything so I hardly ever bother.

I think for most things in terms of inflammation and bb type pains there are much better ways to go.

good that you stopped.

Yes

Steroids RAISE creatinine levels.........guys sitting at 1.2 do not see the raise but guys at 2.3 will see it. You can go from 2.3 to 2.7 very easily...........aspirin raises mine from 2.0 to 2.4. Mine was 3.7 2 years ago...........now its 2.0 so look for trends in the creatinine, not the actual number. The kidneys can come back from a drug toxicity a few times but dont push it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear