over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad pin (test only)

warrior504th

Registered
Aspirated for a solid 10 seconds as always. Not a damn drop. Started pinning and it went in more smooth than usual. Thought it was strange but it was new gear so I figured it was just a thin oil.

finished the 2ml quad pin (NEVER had an issue before), let go of the plunger and blood started flowing into the syringe pretty easily.... then i felt the familiar warning signs of a tren cough.... started hacking until my balls hurt, struggled to breathe, finally eased up after a few. However, this is definitely testosterone only.

Then I looked down and i had a big fucking spot of blood! And oil was in it. Fuck. What a waste. Pretty pissed overall.

/rant :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Maybe pierced a blood vessel on the way in, or moved the needle slightly enough to hit a vein deep. The oil seems to find its way in sometimes, sucks though. Just shows you can never be too careful

Maybe pierced a blood vessel on the way in, or moved the needle slightly enough to hit a vein deep. The oil seems to find its way in sometimes, sucks though. Just shows you can never be too careful

Yeah man. Mostly, I hope I didnt lose more than like 1/2 ml...

I once injected 2 cc's of Eq mostly into a vein. Within seconds I was short of breath, queasy, lightheaded and nearly passed out. It passed after a couple of minutes but I thought I was in serious trouble. For 2 days after this I could only breathe with extremely short, shallow breaths or my lungs would feel like they were on fire. Be careful.

I once injected 2 cc's of Eq mostly into a vein. Within seconds I was short of breath, queasy, lightheaded and nearly passed out. It passed after a couple of minutes but I thought I was in serious trouble. For 2 days after this I could only breathe with extremely short, shallow breaths or my lungs would feel like they were on fire. Be careful.

i think this happened to me before when i was superskinny pinning with 1.5 on a quad sitting in a chair legs bent... bad idea....... i felt like i was dying running out of breath laying on the floor shriveling. it lasted about a minute or little longer... felt like million years tho. till this day, i dont do quads...

I have had the same thing happen to me in my quad before thought i was going to die my wife was freaking out it was two minutes of hell but i lived i caulked it up to part of the game.

25 years on/off never pull back. A lot is psychological panic attacks. Had some blood but now that I only go in quads never ever an issue. Be doin for about 8 months or whatever exclusively. Gonna get some blood sometimes, Your piercing some skin and penetrating vessels and sometimes a vein. Goes with tha game. Injecting eq straight into vein? Gotta be more careful bro thats real dangerous.

Aspirate for a solid ten seconds? Sounds different....I never go a full ten but i guess whatever works bro. Usually if the gear goes in "smoother then usual" that could be bad cause an IV inject would do exactly that. Guess its bound to happen sooner or later. I had the same thing happen before with some win...never again. Terrible. Ill leave it at that.

All i do is quads, not once had a problem, I never aspirate for more than a second though. The bloods gunna fill in instantly if your injecting in a vein, even if you don't aspirate. Now one time in the shoulder, was a little off from the side delt more front and lets just my friends car became a blood bath lol.(but to mention he did the injection). Ive never had a bad one in my entire life and Ive at least done a hundred.

Have been doing quads on/off for 2 years. Never had a prob till yesterday. "After reading ur post" Think I hit a nerve the first time, hurt like hell! 2nd try went well till the cough kicked in, cold sweat and a minor freak out. only lasted a min or 2 and I was good to go. In my case it was tri tren.
Still though after 2 years hitting quads 1 bad experiance ain't that bad.

JP.

the other day I was pinning my tricep (I like tricep injections) and then got the cough like someone was squeezing the shit outta my lungs. I aspirated and saw the bubble of air. I think I pierced a vein with the pin movement.
coughed so hard I pulled a muscle in my abs. All the while my dumbass dog was trying to save my life by licking my face (doggie mouth to mouth).
Hacking, pulling a muscle and fendng off a dog is insane shit. Pinning in my other tricep tomorrow. I'll make sure my dog gets a doggie biscuit so his breathe will be fresh just in case.

The cough has only happened to me using a certain brand. I do aspirate as well and never got blood and still coughed. These were all glute shots though. When not using that brand, I never get the cough. And it was test or EQ. Never tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131