over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad PIP lower quad

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
I have been pinning some painful DHB and rotating glutes, quads. Sometimes the pip last for days.

I made the mistake of pinning lower quads near the tear drop 5 days ago and now the lower quad near my knee is swollen and hard.

been putting a heating pad on it and trying to massage the area to loosen it up a little.
Anyone have this problem before?

Alot of guys have problems with pip when taking dhb. I quit doing quad shot years ago for that reason. Especially if you go down to far on the quad. It sweels up the knee and hard to walk.

I wanted to try dhb but hearing about all these pip and swelling stories is keeping me away.

always good to have a stash of antibiotics on hand. massage gun or percussion tool can help. If you're in bad shape after 2 weeks I would start the antibiotics to be on the safe side. Keep a close eye on it. If it starts getting rapidly worse then you might want to get on them sooner.

ppl shld not be doing quad injections. too many veins and nerves all around that area. if you do, dont go so low, stand up, where your hand sits in a relaxed position is exactly the area you should shoot. so many other spots to shoot besides quads

Any way to tell if it’s an abscess?
If it's sterile abscess you will be fine but infected you will need antibiotics right away,symptoms are fever,very red and warm too touch,also painfull

ppl shld not be doing quad injections. too many veins and nerves all around that area. if you do, dont go so low, stand up, where your hand sits in a relaxed position is exactly the area you should shoot. so many other spots to shoot besides quads
Had bad experience...so now i never do quads,one bad shot and u will have some fun

red swollen and warm to the touch also if you run a fever

no fever but swollen, red, and warm.

quads have always been a go to bc it’s a large muscle that can take 3cc’s

Also it’s a good thing it was my quad and not shoulder or tri or anything else. At least I can still train upper body now

if it was anywhere else I could only do legs

I’m using DHB and not a single PIP in the glutes. Scirox DHB, now I pinned my deltoid and didn’t go well

Went to the dr and got some antibiotics, hoping it goes down. It’s pretty painful

What antibiotic? If you're running a quinolone classed antibiotic Id take it easy with the weights. You can pop a tendon.

I have been pinning some painful DHB and rotating glutes, quads. Sometimes the pip last for days.

I made the mistake of pinning lower quads near the tear drop 5 days ago and now the lower quad near my knee is swollen and hard.

been putting a heating pad on it and trying to massage the area to loosen it up a little.
Anyone have this problem before?

I personally believe that heat will exacerbate the issue. ICE is your friend when it comes to PIP issues.

Once I had the same prob with a Tri Tren Product, most craziest pip I've ever had! Keep it cool and try to sit as much as possible.

Use 2x2g Vit C and 2x600mg Ibuprofen per day.
Not longer than two weeks

Keep a close eye on that. I had an abscess in my ass once and had to get surgery. Doc had to go in and cut out the dead tissue, debride.

I took antibiotics for a month, doc tried several kinds, and nothing cleared it up.

Keep a close eye on that. I had an abscess in my ass once and had to get surgery. Doc had to go in and cut out the dead tissue, debride.

I took antibiotics for a month, doc tried several kinds, and nothing cleared it up.

This is an old thread but currently have bad PIP in quads from high dosed Primo

taking Bactrim and heating pad, figured heat would break up the inflammation

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear