yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad PIP/swelling and overall crappy reaction to primo....common?

Can’t provide any scientific proof but whenever I experience crippling PIP I almost feel like I have the flu. It just destroys my ability to even want to get out of bed.
This is the same thing for me whenever I try to force prop to work for me.

After a couple weeks, everything hurts, can't sit down, get up, bend over, carry your cooler, scratch your ass. And then I feel like I'm getting violently sick with just the whole body fatigue.

Sounds to me like too big of a shot at once.

I use primo e 200mg in mct oil when I run primo, but I still keep it as ED or at the very least EOD dosing.
Even when running a higher total dose I never get any pip at all from it.
Exactly what I do. Had a few bottles of primo 100 left over, pinned 2ml EOD of that. With 200/ml 1cc EOD is perfect for me with no pip at all.

Normal reaction brother ! There is a reason bayer did it at 100mg .

All 200mg that is legit should give sides like what you are getting

Stick to 100mg . 1 ml ed slin pin = magic

Normal reaction brother ! There is a reason bayer did it at 100mg .

All 200mg that is legit should give sides like what you are getting

Stick to 100mg . 1 ml ed slin pin = magic
I mean that’s just not true lol. Like I said, I use tested, real primo at 200mg/ml and get no sort of reaction like that. It’s all relative to the person and their body.

the primo I’m using is Primo 200 in Mct oil that’s actually 192mg/ml I pin 2cc at once and don’t have an issue. But some people are sensitive to primo and by that it mean it’s not the most comfortable, but I’ve never heard of somebody needing to ditch primo because they couldn’t handle the shot. Have you used gear from this place before ?

It’s possible it could have something in it your not agreeing with

the primo I’m using is Primo 200 in Mct oil that’s actually 192mg/ml I pin 2cc at once and don’t have an issue. But some people are sensitive to primo and by that it mean it’s not the most comfortable, but I’ve never heard of somebody needing to ditch primo because they couldn’t handle the shot. Have you used gear from this place before ?

It’s possible it could have something in it your not agreeing with

Yea it's a solid sponsor, keep in mind I'm doing 2ml of 200mg a pump along with 1ml of 250mg cyp. I'm going to try splitting it up, I skipped a dose entirely just to let it calm down I've been feeling feverish and crappy....today better which coincides with the pip being better.

Yea it's a solid sponsor, keep in mind I'm doing 2ml of 200mg a pump along with 1ml of 250mg cyp. I'm going to try splitting it up, I skipped a dose entirely just to let it calm down I've been feeling feverish and crappy....today better which coincides with the pip being better.

ive had primo give me a fever feeling before.
i think it passed with no change.

i think hitting yourself with 400mgs off the bat might also contribute to shitty feeling. especially if you have been off gear or just low doses for while.
take smaller doses and ease in. probably you will be all better.

I use 200mg/ml primo e. I find it very tolerable so I won't waste my time with lower. I'm not wowed by primo so would just use a different drug. That said I can definitely feel it (mild) and I've had a few bad pokes even from the same vial. I've used a few different labs, all the same as written.

All that said, I generally mix with test or other and I've never put 2ml or 400mg in at once nor would I as I'd assume a poor outcome.

I use 200mg/ml primo e. I find it very tolerable so I won't waste my time with lower. I'm not wowed by primo so would just use a different drug. That said I can definitely feel it (mild) and I've had a few bad pokes even from the same vial. I've used a few different labs, all the same as written.

All that said, I generally mix with test or other and I've never put 2ml or 400mg in at once nor would I as I'd assume a poor outcome.

Yea my last shot was in my delt on Tuesday and it feels like someone hit it with a sledgehammer today. I don't know what I was thinking, in my mind I don't know I just thought of Primo as being well tolerated I don't know why I computed that to also meaning the concentration....

primo ace any dose will lump me up, gave me a fever. Primo enth no problem

Iv used primo that was 225+ mg and it never hurt me once. Not in 4 straight months of use. And yea it was real accuratly dosed primo enanthate in grapeseed oil never shot more than one ml at once though and there was always test and eq in the syringe as well. Everyone is different. I used real primo amps and they never hurt either.

Yea my last shot was in my delt on Tuesday and it feels like someone hit it with a sledgehammer today. I don't know what I was thinking, in my mind I don't know I just thought of Primo as being well tolerated I don't know why I computed that to also meaning the concentration....

Plenty of people used to get some decent pip from legit 100mg/ml rimobolan (pharma primo amps). Seems very individual as well.

Primo is expensive. Maybe dilute with sterile oil to 100mg/ml and just go a cc a day. Lots of options already mentioned - ED injections etc. Let us know how it works out and seriously hope it does.

Primo Ace: Poison. Sick for days. Even when diluted.

Primo E: No major issues, but I’ve always diluted with test or mast or something else.

In either case, I’ve learned primo cannot be pinned by itself.

Primo Ace: Poison. Sick for days. Even when diluted.

Primo E: No major issues, but I’ve always diluted with test or mast or something else.

In either case, I’ve learned primo cannot be pinned by itself.

You aren't alone. I don't know a single person who can tolerate or even considers it worth gutting out on primo acetate injectible. That shit is oral only.

i felt sick for the entire time i injected primo ace.
i think i lasted a week or so.
i think i shit blood and called it quits. lol
Im not sure that Ive seen anyone on the forums describe using primo ace without having very significant injection issues. Probably a second to that would be winny.

Reactions: LK3
I like to use 1-1.5cc of Primo 100 and mix .5-1cc of Primo 200. Takes away the pip for me. But if I pin just a cc of Primo 200 then I get pip and knots. Mixing it works well. Even mixing it with the other compounds you’re using works fine.

I’ve used primo e 200 made with mct a number of times with no pip, but i was only doing 1ml eod

Sounds to me like too big of a shot at once.

I use primo e 200mg in mct oil when I run primo, but I still keep it as ED or at the very least EOD dosing.
Even when running a higher total dose I never get any pip at all from it.
Same here with Primo E in MCT @200.
No PIP at all.
Been using the same brand for 4+ years and my wife uses the same in smaller weekly amounts.

Alright so an update, a couple guys asked....that last pin Tuesday in my delt of the 1ml 250cyp and 2mil 200primo pretty much disabled me as it ramped up and now calmed down.

Reduced it to .75ml of the cyp250 and .75ml of the primo200 with the plan of doing 3x a week pins. Took the first pin in the glute Friday and it's better obviously as it's much less concentration but not sure if it's worth it to continue as I did still get good pip just less horrendous. I'm going to keep at it rotating sites and see how it goes, if the feverish feeling returns I'm going to abandon it altogether. I will update in a week or so, thanks again fellas.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity