over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad Reaction to glutathione????

Serotonin

Banned
Body felt tight then cold, then got the shakes, and it got real bad like I was freezing to death, then I couldn't really move, barely made it to the bathroom to shit, almost fainted standing up, and was forced to stay on toilet because I couldn't stand I almost had to drop to the floor, sweat dripping from my head so fast it formed a big puddle on the ground, I sweat so much and so fast it gave that prickly feeling. I thought about yelling out to my roommates to get an ambulance but stopped myself. Finally made it back to my bed and passed out at 3am, all of this happened @ midnight about an hour after administration

Haven't taken a glutathione injection in over a year and I think it may have given me a huge detox. So is it just working like it should and I took too much at once (full CC)? Or did the batch go bad because its like 2 years old? I feel fine today. I used to take this stuff 3x a week but stopped about a year ago.

What do you guys think?

:eek: :eek:

you had it over 2 years in water, oil?
How much did you use? not amount of fluid but concentration?

Thats weird. Hopefully more people with experience chime in. I was just wondering about the basics. If it was a new sealed vial I doubt it was infected...but you never know after so long. Anyways, Hope somebody has some clue as I have never tried glut but I will soon for the first time and definitely don't wanna go through that lol

I have had the same experience...I chalked it up to a severe detox as well. I also learned later that week that I had a massive infection. I'm not saying that's the case for you, that's simply my experience. I'm glad to hear you made it thru okay.

I've been there, feeling cold as death shaking so hard my muscles started to cramp up. Then it goes away after a few hours. Someone else on here said its likely an immune reaction, I agree. The crappy feeling of the flu is more your immune system than the virus itself. Who the fuck knows though. Haven't had that happen again since doing max 100mg dose.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't use anything water base that is two years old. Since there is nothing added to ensure bacteria isn't forming it seems risky. Since u can get 100ml of glut for about 50 bucks , pay the 50 to avoid some potential serious health issue.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Trash the rest! Because if your like me you'll set it aside then somewhere down the road you'll tell yourself it was probably just a single bad dose try it again and maybe suffer even more!!

I seem to remember LK saying that the PH levels of glutathione preparations keep bacteria from growing in it. I could be wrong though. Glut is pretty cheap..so getting a new one isn't a horrible idea.

lol

dude, why haven't you emailed me?
or bothered to read how this is not necessarily an uncommon reaction, in YOUR particular case your head n panic issues made it worse then it really is.

while 1cc is a small amt, we both know all the bs you put yourself through and the reaction you had is what happens when you are run down!

doesn't matter if res/curc/glut one of or all of that combo can cause some real mother fucking side effects.

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE NOT TOYS OR NORMAL SUPS!!!!!
if you are not prepared to read for 10-20 hrs on each compound do not use!

when we first came up with curc the initial res/curc combo would lay me out like nothing else. I could only do admin once a wk, only in delts and they turned into hard swollen cannon balls for the entire week. then I would have horrible fever/shakes/chills about 8 hrs post admin. like clockwork. I would feel shitty like flu, then start to get cold, shake sweat, put on 2 sweat pants, 3-4 shits, socks, slipppers n get into bed with my hood on. few hrs later wake up soaked in sweat.

that lasted a solid 2 months. lol :D

when I am run down or any number of other weird things I will get this admin sickness too especially if I take a bunch of shit that has immune effect. fucking primo ace does this too.

glut doesn't go bad, I use that and b12 for 2-3 years. not my intent just what happened.

now. lets all be good little boys n girls n do lots of home work before we play with big boy toys.:lightbulb:

I personally wouldn't use anything water base that is two years old. Since there is nothing added to ensure bacteria isn't forming it seems risky. Since u can get 100ml of glut for about 50 bucks , pay the 50 to avoid some potential serious health issue.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

well bud, if you use real products and not cheap ass vet stuff or things you mix there is more to it then just glut and water so 100% nothing is gona grow in MY btls as they were made for our personal purposes.

:naughty:

ppl who jump just jump on the wagon usually have no clue HOW it was made.

lol:love:

Not much chance of anything growing in Vet supplies GLUT.

If you had an abscess at injection site from infection you would know it.

Ak

lol

dude, why haven't you emailed me?
or bothered to read how this is not necessarily an uncommon reaction, in YOUR particular case your head n panic issues made it worse then it really is.

while 1cc is a small amt, we both know all the bs you put yourself through and the reaction you had is what happens when you are run down!

doesn't matter if res/curc/glut one of or all of that combo can cause some real mother fucking side effects.

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE NOT TOYS OR NORMAL SUPS!!!!!
if you are not prepared to read for 10-20 hrs on each compound do not use!

when we first came up with curc the initial res/curc combo would lay me out like nothing else. I could only do admin once a wk, only in delts and they turned into hard swollen cannon balls for the entire week. then I would have horrible fever/shakes/chills about 8 hrs post admin. like clockwork. I would feel shitty like flu, then start to get cold, shake sweat, put on 2 sweat pants, 3-4 shits, socks, slipppers n get into bed with my hood on. few hrs later wake up soaked in sweat.

that lasted a solid 2 months. lol :D

when I am run down or any number of other weird things I will get this admin sickness too especially if I take a bunch of shit that has immune effect. fucking primo ace does this too.

glut doesn't go bad, I use that and b12 for 2-3 years. not my intent just what happened.

now. lets all be good little boys n girls n do lots of home work before we play with big boy toys.:lightbulb:

Is it possible to avoid this reaction by starting with minuscule doses and slowly bumping it up over time?

Is it possible to avoid this reaction by starting with minuscule doses and slowly bumping it up over time?

I used 100 mg/day of glut from the get-go with no issues. However, with curc and res I had to start with super low doses and work my way up.

That's what is typically recommended in the VRS sponsor thread. And to work through it by increasing dose as you go.

Thats generally more for the RES CUR combo but the inclusion of GLUT to the combo has proven to cause onset of flu like sides and make them more severe.

Ak

Thats generally more for the RES CUR combo but the inclusion of GLUT to the combo has proven to cause onset of flu like sides and make them more severe.

Ak

I've experienced this. I notice that the inclusion of glut, sod and ptero will bring on the onset of the flu sides pretty consistently since I've started. I believe LK mentioned that ptero acts on glut and sod and to lower the dose if included.

The others increase GLUT so including more seams to cause a stronger immune response.

Ak

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity