YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad reaction to HGH shots. Red swollen lumps.

"my friend" gets red lumps/welts every now and then when he hits a hair follicle, doesn't get deep enough, or hits stretch marks.

I personally wouldn't inject anything that welted me up and left lumps and bumps but hey that's your choice...many people do.

This comes up time and time again over the years it really doesn't matter what's causing it----you have 2 options
1. trash it.
2. injest it and minimize the sides.
In the past the lumps and redness et all have been minimized or eliminated by rehydrating with 3 mls or more of water and injecting IM.

I am not advising anyone to take any black market gh that causes reactions sub q or otherwise but the above dilution and deep injection technique seemed to work for many on eliminating the issue.
Solid advice brother. "My friend" is ordering a brand name GH and will see how he reacts to that as far as the lumps go and the feeling/results go too.

Injection site reactions/rashes and lipoatrophy (as well as rare generalized hypersensitivity reactions) are a rare side effect of HGH use

i suggest 1 injection, inject some of your friends GH into someone else, (e.g you)

if you react you know its the GH, if you dont, then you know your friend just reacts to GH

Injection site reactions/rashes and lipoatrophy (as well as rare generalized hypersensitivity reactions) are a rare side effect of HGH use

i suggest 1 injection, inject some of your friends GH into someone else, (e.g you)

if you react you know its the GH, if you dont, then you know your friend just reacts to GH

This same GH has been shot into another friend and also into "my friend's" wife on a daily basis. They both don't get even close to what "my friend" gets.

I'm wondering if the blue tops are just very impure and maybe "my friend" has a bad reaction to the filler or whatever else is in that puck.

I hear he is getting 3 kits of a name brand and will try those out at 10ius a day just to gauge the differences and see how the body reacts. If swelling/red lumps, then GH maybe is not for him. :(

well if he was domestic it still came from china I was taking nipertropin aka Blue tops had 2 different batches of them some came loose packed and some came in a puck vaccume packed. I was getting a red spot that wouldn't go away for hrs and itched like all hell. SWITCH TO ANOTHER GH AND USE BA WATER.

Conan- I had the same problem a few years ago, a friend and I were actually pulling from the same vial, I'd get red welts that progressively got worse while he had no problem at all. I know the GH was good and I had same results whether bac or sterile water. I ended up giving it all to him and ordering a different brand. I decided it was probably my sensitivity to the particular preservative that manufacturer used to stabilize the GH for longer shelf life and shipping. Now I order from a source here at PM and have no problems. Good luck!

Rumor has it "my boy" has thanktropins on the way and will see how they do (from the good supplier).

He did a IM Delt shot last night of the GH 7ius. No red lumps or anything, just a sore shoulder in the morning and hurts to raise arm higher than top of head.

anytime i hear of hgh creating lumps or welts or swelling i immediately assume it is igf not hgh that they are putting into there bodies. a few times ive had some unlabeled bluetop igf in .1mg vials in boxes of ten just like gh and if i shot it thinking it was hgh i always got the red lumps and or welts etc... igf is about half the price as hgh in that respect so be careful of shady practices ;)

Personally I think its either bunk or contaminated. I know you said you had a lot but there are two sponsors on this board who's HGH are the best around

There could be another unseen problem but most issues from HGH come from purity issues,,fillers,,and the HGH being 192aa and not the desired 191aa.

There could be another unseen problem but most issues from HGH come from purity issues,,fillers,,and the HGH being 192aa and not the desired 191aa.

If it is really 192 (even though he swears its 191) then what does this mean? Do I still get the HGH positive effects? My hands have been feeling very numb lately and I can sleep all day long. Have not seen any extra nail growth though.

Personally I think its either bunk or contaminated. I know you said you had a lot but there are two sponsors on this board who's HGH are the best around

Fears would you please direct me to those sponsors i can not find it .....

thank you

you got 192aa crap..on a related subject how are the thanktropins your 'boy" sent ya?:D

you got 192aa crap..on a related subject how are the thanktropins your 'boy" sent ya?:D

Wanted to give an update.

Been using Thanktropins for a good 2-3 weeks. 10ius ED (except tonight because I ran out of damn water!!!...should be coming in tomorrow though).

The thanktropins are phenominal. Not 1 lump, sign of redness, itching, discomfort...NADA! Been doing IM in the delt and also subq in the stomach. No problems at all. Just pure bliss. Noticed a difference in physique already, I believe. More vascular, a little larger all around, a little tighter. Sides are also there. At 10ius ED I got some carpal tunnel that happens in 1 hand, then sometimes I get it in the other hand. Sleep is great. Can sleep all day but have good energy. Much better energy than when on the other brand. And my hands have a swollen look. In fact, my index finger is now very thick looking. Nails are growing a bit faster than usual, I believe. And my hands actually kind of feel uncomfortable to close. Like when I make a fist, it feels different because my palms and around the base of the thumb is all swollen up. But other than my hands being swollen, I don't have much more water gain anywhere else.

My lady on the other hand is starting to look great at 3ius a day and no workout for the past 3 weeks. Her arms are now getting some bicep to them, her shoulders are getting more size, and her forearms now has a little line going through it. It's cute lol. Her stomach has always been very flat but now I actually see 2 little vertical lines coming in on her adbomen. Also, she is recovering from a bad knee surgery. Well, 2 weeks ago a dog jumped on her knee and she was worried she tore it, again. In physical therapy they said her knee just keeps getting stronger and stronger and they are very impressed with the progress. The whole point of putting her on the GH in the first place was to help with the healing process. I think it is working.

Thanks Krod, hope all is well.

brother the kits are fine. i had this problem two months ago. i was using blue tops from my guy, who has always been on point. so i know they were good. i read a few things and tried them none worked. except what one guy said. he told me they were probably 192 kits instead of 191 even though they all claim to be 191 and that my body was building an anti-body to the 1 extra amino. he told me cut the mix back form 1cc to 80 units, to take half in morning and half at night. i use 29gauge 1/2 inch slins. he told me this would help a little, but until my body built up the anti-body i would still get welts (they were bad) after about 3 weeks i just stopped getting them. i ran three more kits with no problems. so just stick with them they will go away. you should still get all the sides of the GH. Tell you what if you do not want them and it right ill take them off your hands.

So you thinking maybe there is legit GH in there but there are impurities which cause the lumps?...
Or maybe the others aren't allergic to the filler and impurities but "my friend" has an allergy to it?

Have to go with the allergies since you know people using the same GH and not getting that reaction. I know that the 192aa sometimes does that in people while the 191aa wont. I think I got those #s right but its been a while. I think the 191 is like natural GH and then there is the cheaper 192 amino acid stuff out there that is one amino acid too many.

Just did a search on bing and one of the threads I posted on in 2006 popped up. Its scary when youre posts are that easy to find in this world! I was asking questions about the 191 vs 192. Thought is the body forms antibodies. In that case I think the reactions get worse after you do it for awhile.
191 aa vs 192aa HGH

Wow, I just saw that Big Bapper responded to my question in that thread. I didnt know him at that time. that was 2 yrs before my heart attack and about 3 yrs before he passed.

Last edited:
Conan- I had the same problem a few years ago, a friend and I were actually pulling from the same vial, I'd get red welts that progressively got worse while he had no problem at all. I know the GH was good and I had same results whether bac or sterile water. I ended up giving it all to him and ordering a different brand. I decided it was probably my sensitivity to the particular preservative that manufacturer used to stabilize the GH for longer shelf life and shipping. Now I order from a source here at PM and have no problems. Good luck!

Getting worse would support the antibody theory.

Since this thread was bumped just wanted to say "my friend" is doing great on this brand of hgh...except hands are numb as f*** and fingers "snap" when he types. kind of hurts to type these few sentences. Numbing has gotten a bit better though over the past month. Love it though, hope to use it for life :headbang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity