over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BAD, SAD NEWS ON EPHEDRA

is ephedera legal in australia? if so, couldnt someone just order off the internet some online supplement company that is stationed over in australlia??

Kangaroo Stuff

woody00 said:
is ephedera legal in australia? if so, couldnt someone just order off the internet some online supplement company that is stationed over in australlia??

As far as I know or have told it is not legal down under

D

YEAH, IT SUCKS......I JUST WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A BUNCH.

A LADY I KNOW AT THE TOWN PUMP IS GONNA HOOK ME UP WITH A WHOLE BOX WITH MANY BOTTLES. STILL......I AM SO TIRED OF STUPID LEGISLATION.:mad:

Def isn't legal here in australia, we got it far worse, most of Twin Labs tablets, incl the multi's are banned cause they are too concentrated, pro hormones have never been legal, even vanadyl sulphate is illegal.
Most supplement shops here only have protein powders, creatine, and some weak "fat burners"

well i kind of have an inside scoop on this one. i work in the pharmacology field and yes the ban will be official within the next 6 months. they are taking the stance to ban it now and they just have to do the paper work and get it approved. and it will get approved. its all how the media portrays things, thats how this all got started.

alcohol and tobacco are 1000x worse and they dont ban those because, too much money to be made and too much money for campaign contributions would be lost if that happened

also to the guy about pro hormones, yes indeed those are next. there was a bill from 2003 that didnt make it up to vote on in congress, but i am told it will in 2004 due to the THG scam and baseball players admitting to steroid use in SI.

for living in the free country of the world, we sure have a lot of rules telling us what to do with ourselves. might as well brainwash us too.

sad day indeed

Such a fine fucking free country we live in here in the U.S.A. It makes me sick to my stomach sometimes just to think I served this country and my community when there are so many other problems this country has. There are far more priority issues , but they sit around on their fat asses and think of bills to ban health supplemnts and herbs?? Well they can ban shit...won't stop the use...ever.

mike ross said:

alcohol and tobacco are 1000x worse and they dont ban those because, too much money to be made and too much money for campaign contributions would be lost if that happened

The government knows the results of a
ban on alcohol. They know the history of
the US between the years 1920 and
1933. There was one good thing about
Prohibition though; it was the first time
that most people knew the government
was full of shit. :D

ephedrine HCL is still acceptable OTC treatment for asthma. Just dont label it as a preworkout stimulant.

Also interestingly TEA has been left off the ban list. Currently the highest ephedra content in any tea is 2-3mg. I see a new market of pre workout teas...

Very sad day indeed. Agree with whoever said it will soon just move underground like just about everything else that really works for fat loss/physique enhancement.

The US govt has never believed in the sovereignty of the individual over their bodies - even when the action the person is taking harms no one else (like using ephedra). Unfortunately I don't see this changing, there are just too many know-it-alls in the world, and especially in politics.

thanks for bad news, :(

DrG

PS: When someone claims to know-it-all, there is only one thing I'm sure of, that they probably don't know shit.

well, this is definate BS, also on the note of the poor woman and her retarded son, I played 4 years of NCAA football and took ephedra the whole time, particularly before games, and I am still alive, never had any heart attacks and suffered no ill effects, well except being thirsty and pissing a lot, horrible isn't it

this ban is bs.. ive been taking rippedfuel/ ephedera products almost every workout for 5yrs straight!! not one health problem. blood pressure good, everything else good too. its gonna be a bitch working out with no ephederine.

is not really banned if your read the documents, there are loopholes

i live here in CA, i can still get ephedra anywhere i go, i just dont use it because i dont like it. but its available on almost every corner.

and it will remain that way for another 60-75 days. if you use, stock up

well the great thing about americans is the fact that they will give a big "fu@# you" to the gov and then bring out something else that works.. we will always have a our pre workout stimulants because of good ole' american ingenuity and the willingness to take the goverment to task..i do have to say that i hate the fact that they feel that they can save us from ourselves..we only need saving from them, most of the time...

LATS said:
well the great thing about americans is the fact that they will give a big "fu@# you" to the gov and then bring out something else that works.. we will always have a our pre workout stimulants because of good ole' american ingenuity and the willingness to take the goverment to task..i do have to say that i hate the fact that they feel that they can save us from ourselves..we only need saving from them, most of the time...
AMEN!

xcel

woody00 said:
this ban is bs.. ive been taking rippedfuel/ ephedera products almost every workout for 5yrs straight!! not one health problem. blood pressure good, everything else good too. its gonna be a bitch working out with no ephederine.

I hear ya...I take one before every softbalgame or before I go golfing...it helps keep my mind alert.

And before a workout is the best...I get 2 to 5 more reps.

woody00 said:

Dude I hear ya-Ive been using it all workouts, since it first came out about 15yrs ago the pure white crosses 25mg edpedrine.
I get the shakes, but my nerves were shot from street drugs I abused when I was 13-21YO.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear