over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad shoulder and I jab like a fairy

plowboy

Registered
I do mma and have always had a terrible jab. my right shoulder comes out of place. It has 5 or 6 times over the years. it is better but i need some good safe shoulder excercises to build it up, so i can get a better jab.

ur call

None of us know the pain or your limits with your shoulder. So sorry for a junk answer but your going to need to just research shoulder workouts and ask some trainers. Then just try different workouts to see what your shoulder reacts well too. :headbang:

I am an MMA trainer and former fighter..... if your shoulder comes out of place by simply throwing a normal jab than u need to stop training alltogether and be assessed by a physician.... there is sumthing wrong physical wise....

and to add....muscle has NOTHING to do with throwing a "better jab" or any other strike... or shiit... make u "better" in ANY other SKILL in mma for that matter eitherrrr......

-jtpitbull

i just mean strengthen my shoulder muscles. it doesnt come out play while jabbing it has while grappling before in a bad situation and during some jitz rolling. not alot tho . like twice a year , but man it hurts

heres one id have my guyz do- depending how big/strong u are 3lb,5lb,7lb, or if VERY strong 10lb AT MOST dumbells in each hand.... (hip to ear height for 1st 3 exercises, move fast/but not retarted uncontrollable, you do one exercise rite into the next w NO stop or pause)...

10 lateral raises with thumbs pointing up
10 lateral raises thumbs pointing down
10 front raises thumbs pointing at each other
10 front raises thumbs up
10 military presses
10 shoulder crossovers( idk wtf they are called but hands start at hips and u cross the dumbells in the air over your head.

rest 1min repeat 4x.
TRY IT W THE 5lBS 1ST!!!! LOLOL will fckn suprise you how hard it gets after the 1st 1 or 2 sets. up the weight or the reps by 2 to make it harded or try to get your break from 1:00, to .45 to 30s. etc......

and im referring to exercices relating to ur strengthening ur "ferry jab" lol..... this is not my BB shoulder workout recommendations.....

you should also do sum rotator cuff exercises.... L shaped arm. 3-5lb weight.... bicep parrallel w floor w forearm pointing up making an L shape... keep that EXACT shape and rotate ur hand downwards until u jussssssst feel it, dont put yourself in pain.... u can also try on a cable machine.... stand sideways close to the machine, lets say right arm closest to cable, left bicept and elbow glued to ur side, adjust cable so that with ur left arm glued to ur side you are making an L with ur forearm being the bottom going across ur stomach... VERY light wieght.... keep L shape and elbow glued to side and rotate your wrist and arm away from your body to the other side....

i looked for some youtube vids that show it but out of the 5 i saw, imo they sucked.... so i tried to explain as best i can... hope it helps... GL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws