over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad situation, don't know what to make of it

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK... I met this SMOKING hot chick last week, I mean fucking badass... Blonde, blue eyes, in her mid 20's... Best ass, legs and boobs ever... About 5'7, 120lbs... Tiny waist... I was walking outside along the lake with my son's dog (tiny little shit Yorkiepoo) anyway, she had a little pit and her dog was friendly, wanted to sniff my dog... So then we talked a bit, I told her about my eye surgery and why I had to stay out of the gym because I had just asked her if she worked out a lot (I'm telling you she's fucking hot, picture Keyra Augustina's ass, a figure girl's legs, with the face of a young Jenny McCarthy) the crazy part is that I found out she speaks Spanish too, because she's half Mexican and actually born in Mexico!! I never in a million years would have guessed...

Well, I got her number, actually she went back to my house which was a few feet from where we met to get an iced tea, then after I showed her the pics of the shape I was in a few weeks ago... ( :D ) and I told her what I do for a living, blah blah blah... I gave her my number, she gave me hers, added me on facebook, I got a kiss and we agreed to see eachother... I mean this girl is FUCKING HOT!!!

So fast forward two days... I'm at my brother's office, I told him about this girl because I was so damn excited... He said, "Yeah, that's Claudia's daughter" I'm thinking who? He said, "Yeah, Claudia Hernandez" So after a few minutes... I went from confusion to shock, to I have no idea what... Turns out that I dated her fucking mom back in 1994! I remember this girl now... But This was back in Guadalajara Mexico, she was like 6!! Her mom was 26 and I was 20 at the time, her mom had a smoking body, great ass, legs, boobs, but her face was just ok... Not too great, but I look at body first, her dad is German, a 6'-6" guy who left the mom to go back to Germany... I met her at my older brother's gym...

We had sex a few times and I came back to the U.S... While I was here, I heard from my brother who owns the gym, that she was leaving with some guy and spent a long time in this dude's car before and after the workout (my brothers a fucking busy body and dame snitching gossip)... The fucked up part is that he used to call my dad to tell him that shit!!!

I felt so much anger and desperation about this shit... I, in my mind we were done... I went back in 1995 and never looked her up again, then I tore my chest, she went to see me about two days after that, when I was in my sling, we made out a little bit, but I'm thinking "you fucking piece of shit" (in my defense I didn't fuck her again, I just got stink finger) so we agreed to see each other that night... I stood the bitch up...

I never saw her again, (well once from far away) but we never spoke again, later I heard she went to the gym to talk a lot of shit about me, but fuck that bitch... Anyway, now she's here in Chicago, I have no fucking Idea why nor how, if she's from Guadalajara and I really, really, really.... REALLY!!! want to fuck her daughter... So what should I do? Should I pretend nothing happened and if and when I see her mom, say.. "hey what's up?, how you been and give her a hug?" or should I pretend I don't know the mom? and act as if she's full of shit? Should I act like a man and apologize? Or should I turn the daughter against the mom? haha. (JK about the last one btw) I'm telling you though...

*I would eat this girl's shit, no lie... A fucking goddess... She could easily win an NPC bikini national level show as is... No fucking lie...

Last edited:
I'd probably say something, but not right away.

Waiting forever would be messed up, but it's not like either of you is committing anything to this yet.

Oh, and you gotta post up a pic! We just need to understand how hot this chick really is...

Lol...so when you meet a chick you show her pics of when you were in shape?

You banged a chick in Mexico 20 years ago who has a beef with you and now you run into her hot daughter just a few feet from where you live. I would be laying low man...bitches be nasty at times....just sayin

You're being set up, her mom's gonna jump out of the closet and cut off your weenie when you're about to hit it. **broken link removed**

Lol...so when you meet a chick you show her pics of when you were in shape?

You banged a chick in Mexico 20 years ago who has a beef with you and now you run into her hot daughter just a few feet from where you live. I would be laying low man...bitches be nasty at times....just sayin

FIrst off the pics were from late August, it came up because I had my glasses on indoors because I recently had a cornea transplant and lost my shape pretty quickly from eating nothing but shit, not training and coming off everything... :mad:

Anyway, it could be a big coincidence but not too much... See I live in a tiny town, outside of Chicago right now, it's about 7 blocks from the IL border in Indiana... I live right on the lake, and that lake has a bike trail, water park and a lot of people walk their dogs there or just jog...

Back then when I was dating her mom, I knew that she had family in this town (the town is only a few blocks) during that time, I lived in Chicago and I knew of this town, but I never really came here, I just moved her about five years ago... But when she asked if I knew where this was, of course I did and thought it was a big coincidence back then... I know that her older brother moved here a few years ago... This I found out from the brother who told me that Paulina was Gaby's mom... Because my ex's brother is very good friends with my brother's brother in law... They play soccer together and hang out a lot during picnics and shit like that... Hell, my brother probably sees that family more than mine and definitely more than they see me...

I see my family maybe twice per year tops (if it has nothing to do with business) because we do a lot of work together... So there is a chance that the girl is here without the mom, but I'm not really sure, I'm going to proceed with caution for now and not bring anything up that I don't have to... I can probably ask my brother if Gaby (the girl's mom is here too)

So you're 14 years older than this chica? Weird things happen so the coincidence is not a big factor in my mind. I highly doubt she travelled 2000 miles just to make your life miserable.

I think you are overthinking all of this. Just play it by ear. Is she more Mexican in culture or US? Mexicans place more emphasis on 'meeting the family' than we do here. Of course, come to think of it, she's bound to talk to her mom about it and if she says your name and what you look like, then, well...

Now I'M overthinking it. Just go on some dates with her if you can. If it's meant to be, then it will be. I can't imaging a German/Mexican girl looking like Jenny McCarthy though. There must be no hint of Latino in this chica at all. Those Mexicans sure do love IL though don't they? Good make for a good story so keep us posted. My advice is don't act... let happen... but hey, that's just me.

I was actually pleased to read this because I thought mother then daughter, hmm... there's actually something I never did. So I'm pleased about that. :)

As the world turns / the young and the restless lol

Lol I swear this shit is funny as hell and not to play with your emotions bro or anything of that nature but people couldn't make this shit up. This is like a soap opera on here sometimes or a movie. 😂

Now I can be sick and say hey get back at this chick who played on your emotions and bang her daughter just for kicks and be sure to let the mother know you are gonna keep banging her daughter then bang the mother if the opportunity comes up again just to use both of them and if ya can get pics / videos roll with it so you have the memories lol however this would not be very Christian of me so I can not suggest this lol

So lets get serious, you had a relationship with this girls mother who supposedly broke your heart by fooling around on you. Now honestly its early and I just woke up so I only glanced at the thread but I think I sorta got what you said. That being said again this woman, the mother, broke your heart so you were told by your brother but did you ever confront this woman and did you actually know for sure she was banging another dude in the car. Also did you both have a straight commitment to one another or was it just like a hook up here and there. Guess I need to know more for sure.

So if this woman, the mother, did fool around on you then she is at fault and you did nothing wrong so have no reason to apologize although you couldve asked her about this. again dont know the agreemt you had with her though. Now should this situation move forward with this woman's daughter and you get serious with her eventually you are gonna have to be honest about everything. So I guess until then just allow nature to takes its course.

Lol slow down there, broseph. Take her out and see what happens. Don't talk about the mom unless it comes up, in which case you should down play it. Take the situation for what it's worth, she's a bit young anyways.

Well everyone keeps saying that she's a bit young... But the last 7 girls I dated were between 19-26... My last two were 19 and 20... I dated older women when I was younger, when I was 18, I dated 3 - 30 year olds and my ex-wife is 13 years my senior, I married at 25, her being 38... I really don't feel old, I can hang with any crowd... Also my older brother who is almost 52 is dating a 27 year old, she was 18 when they started dating and now have a newborn together... So I don't feel that she's too old at all... My ex-wife thought that maybe the young girls would get on my nerves too (because we're pretty good friends, we have to be since we have a son together, so she gives me great advice on other women)

Of course I'm not going to bring up that I dated her mom, she doesn't know I know it yet... (at least I don't think she does) I've been sick the past three days and feel like shit, hopefully I feel better this weekend and I'll give her a call at least...

At Ouch, she is definitely all white, no latin in her from what I can tell (I'm definitely going to try to change that though...) I'm going to relax, not bring up the mom at all of course, I'll let her bring it up if it in fact comes up at all... He'll I've gone out with lots of girls without ever meeting the parents, well about 1/3 I'd say...

Last edited:
So you're 14 years older than this chica? Weird things happen so the coincidence is not a big factor in my mind. I highly doubt she travelled 2000 miles just to make your life miserable.

I think you are overthinking all of this. Just play it by ear. Is she more Mexican in culture or US? Mexicans place more emphasis on 'meeting the family' than we do here. Of course, come to think of it, she's bound to talk to her mom about it and if she says your name and what you look like, then, well...

Now I'M overthinking it. Just go on some dates with her if you can. If it's meant to be, then it will be. I can't imaging a German/Mexican girl looking like Jenny McCarthy though. There must be no hint of Latino in this chica at all. Those Mexicans sure do love IL though don't they? Good make for a good story so keep us posted. My advice is don't act... let happen... but hey, that's just me.

I was actually pleased to read this because I thought mother then daughter, hmm... there's actually something I never did. So I'm pleased about that. :)

Good advice about overthinking it and I should be playing it by ear...

About this: "Is she more Mexican in culture or US? Mexicans place more emphasis on 'meeting the family' than we do here."

I have no idea... I thought she was white, completely white, not a trace of latina in her, so I'd say pretty much mostly American... But I know she was born in Mexico and was there until at least about age 6... I don't know if her mom is even here in the U.S. I kind of doubt it, maybe she did let the mom take her and she moved her with her uncle? I haven't spoken to my brother about it... So I didn't ask if he knew anything... I'll just play this one by ear, I was sick as a dog for the past three days, with cold sweats and a runny nose, feeling like hell, plus I have a very busy two weeks ahead of me...

We'll see what happens, I just thought it was a hell of a coincidence, I've had about five unbelievable coincidences, some I try not to think about because they spook the hell out of me! :eek: This one is not even a 1/100000th of that... So it's cool... :cool:

lmao this is some kind of story funny how weir ish happens but i also doubt she came that far to ruin your life but if it happens that thats what happens let us know. another thing atleast shes over 18 lol...did she ever call you dad when she was little? im closer to her age you can mend things with mom and ill help you out with the daughter. but all said aside just play it by the top of your head if the chick wants to be with you or whatever your plans are with her lol she will not listen to her mom cause thats how most chicks are. but yes mexicans are closer to their families specially if they come from mexico it takes generations down to lose that part id know. good luck to you bro sounds like a dream girl

Good advice about overthinking it and I should be playing it by ear...
Anytime bro.

Not to be wet blanket or anything but I'd be neglectful of my own job if I didn't tell you that I was once a total slut LOL like yourself, believe me. And I still am weak at times. However, I feel the need to just kindly say that it will take its toll on you eventually as a person. I hope that one day soon you ask yourself, if you haven't probably already, who you are and is this my purpose?

Best wishes to you and I can't wait to see how this blows up. LOL! Somehow, these things always end in hilarity.

Anytime bro.

Not to be wet blanket or anything but I'd be neglectful of my own job if I didn't tell you that I was once a total slut LOL like yourself, believe me. And I still am weak at times. However, I feel the need to just kindly say that it will take its toll on you eventually as a person. I hope that one day soon you ask yourself, if you haven't probably already, who you are and is this my purpose?

Best wishes to you and I can't wait to see how this blows up. LOL! Somehow, these things always end in hilarity.

Thanks... Good advice once again... I haven't called her yet, she sent me a message on facebook and I responded, but I'm going to chill for a bit... My ex-wife told me the same thing (she knows her too because now she's working at the bank down the street from me now and my ex-wife and I have a savings account for my son there) She told me that the girl in question is very sweet, she knows we were married, but my ex thinks that she's just way too young for me... Not physically, but mentally, she really thinks that she'll get on my nerves fast...

She advised me to date someone around 32... But the girl with the tats (remember her?) she did stuff for suicide girls and Evil Angel... Turned out to be a psycho bitch and talks shit about me to this day!!! So I told my ex-wife that since I divorced her when she was 50... and our marriage was hell the last three years, then my magic number must be 50... and since I couldn't find a 50 year old to my liking; I had to settle for 2 - 25 year olds... My last gf was about 25, so maybe this will work...

We'll find out soon because she wants me to start training her... We'll see how it goes, hopefully not the same as it did with psychos from the past...

Sometimes I wish I had Periscope like a submarine... So I can see what's way in front of me if I go in the same path and if I don't like it, I'll change course... But I don't so I come here to ask all of you... (Just in case any of you have one...) :p

I call you an old Perv, but I am going to marry a girl 23 years younger then me. :D

Just take it one step at a time and don't over think. If she likes you, fine. I would not even worry about her mom, that is over. My fiance is 30 and and I am 53, in Europe it is not uncommon thing. I know here in the USA we over analysis everything, See I highlighted what that makes us. :p I go to beaches in Romania, were they wear no tops and g string bikini bottoms. We would look at that as being not right. They look at it like it is normal. ;)

Have fun in life and don't sweat the small things. :)

I would just try to get at her. Let what happens happen and when you guys get into family and she explains who mama is say well.... I think I know your mom.. Get laid if its not you it will be someone else bud...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity