over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad Syringes

yardrock

Registered
I have always used BD syringes until this cycle. I bought Thermo brand 23g 5/8''. Preloaded the 10 week cycle. Each has 3cc of STUFF. Towards the end of my cycle, when injecting, some of the STUFF would escape passed the black rubber plunger and back fill into the clear tuube part. I would lose about 1/2 - 1 cc. You could even hear the seal breaking between the plunger and tube. Did the oil sitting in the syringe for 10 weeks break down the rubber plunger?

Yardrock,

Why preload? 2nd, I would not think the rubber on the plunger
would go bad on a sitting preload anyway. BAD PINS

later, WEDGE

I preload for convenience. Get an hour to myself and preload entire cycle. That way when its time to hit, I can grab, sneak off into bathroom and be done in less time then it takes to take a shit.

Yard,

My old job I had to a little of that. I thought maybe U were preloading full 3cc barrels for more than 72 hrs. Some guys on the road do that for convienence too. WEDGE

wedge said:
Yard,

My old job I had to a little of that. I thought maybe U were preloading full 3cc barrels for more than 72 hrs. Some guys on the road do that for convienence too. WEDGE

He is preloading for a full 10 week cycle. And about 7 - 8 weeks into the cycle he is running in to trouble.

I never preload so don't know for sure. I have seen guys say they have had the same problem as you. It would make sense to me as it seems oil might degrade the rubber.

It's the BA in the juice that causes the degradation of the stopper. If you preload your cycles, it's a good idea to have a little extra air in the syringe and then make sure all of them are standing upright. If the juice is touching the stopper, it will begin breaking up within a few weeks.

Pharmaceutically manufactured preloads use a different rubber than than the syringes you buy. That's why sust and deca preloads don't have the degradation problem with the stopper.

BigBoy, that makes sence. Did not even think about the BA. Thanks.

BigBoyJ said:
It's the BA in the juice that causes the degradation of the stopper. If you preload your cycles, it's a good idea to have a little extra air in the syringe and then make sure all of them are standing upright. If the juice is touching the stopper, it will begin breaking up within a few weeks.

Pharmaceutically manufactured preloads use a different rubber than than the syringes you buy. That's why sust and deca preloads don't have the degradation problem with the stopper.

Absolutly correct

I would only preload if you had to, like if you're going away or something and you need to pack them or ship some to yourself. Definately never for more than a couple of weeks.

patk

preload seems kind of like a good idea, maybe if you really wanna stick to it just prelooud every 3-4 weeks sot he BA doesnt have enough time to fuck with the stopper..? just a guess but if the time is the cuase of the deteration of it, just shorten the time span for when you prep the syringes.

Thermo brand is all I use. They seem to be extremely sharp and generally I don't have any problems with'm

Not bad pinz, sounds like you left it in the barrel for too long. I used to preload also, very easy and quick. Just pick it up, swab and plunge! But I never let it stay in the barrel for more then a week. I preload one week's worth (tren/prop).

Anything longer then 3 weeks, the alcohol in the oil will eat up the rubber plunger and sometimes even break it down into fine bits in the gear.

Just load every 2 weeks. Having it sit there for 10 weeks is a little too long.

Suggestion...MayB

here is a possible idea of what I do to save on time...may B good may B not....I take the gear I'm using for My cycle lets say fina/test for instance & mix in a 50 or 100cc sterile vial.....& then load a 12cc shringe w/a 20g tip & load it...then when it is time for My eod injections I just pull back the plunger of the 1 I'm using take the tip off & shoot basically My 1-2cc or whatever I'm using that day in....& for cleanliness I store in a plastic bag & grab a new 12cc everytime it is empty....that way it takes Me about 10seconds to load My stick so it saves Me time eod

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws