over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Badass!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've never envied anyone...You're paid, cool shit! You got a hot wife (or dude), cool shit! Loaded houses and exotics, cool shit!

Nothing, I repeat Nothing, anyone has ever had has impressed me. Man-made shit, materialistic freedoms, all that nonsense has never done anything for me. I will give a person respect when they can climb those mountains, but never envious.

I only envy one person...Wish I would have grown up around him or known about him in my younger days, my life would have went an entirely different direction!

This man's ENTIRE life I envy completely...Swimming with sharks, crocs, whales, wingsuiting, everything a non-stop rush...Been following him for years, even his near death shit!

I seen him a few times. He is absolutely nuts.

Balls, guts, pure huevos, skill!!! Mad respect!

I share what you're saying, my idol could be this man

A climber died doing that in Athens Ohio. Think they call it "Pepsi Rock". I can't believe anyone does that stuff without a safety line.

I've never envied anyone...You're paid, cool shit! You got a hot wife (or dude), cool shit! Loaded houses and exotics, cool shit!

Nothing, I repeat Nothing, anyone has ever had has impressed me. Man-made shit, materialistic freedoms, all that nonsense has never done anything for me. I will give a person respect when they can climb those mountains, but never envious.

I only envy one person...Wish I would have grown up around him or known about him in my younger days, my life would have went an entirely different direction!

This man's ENTIRE life I envy completely...Swimming with sharks, crocs, whales, wingsuiting, everything a non-stop rush...Been following him for years, even his near death shit!

He nearly died.

A climber died doing that in Athens Ohio. Think they call it "Pepsi Rock". I can't believe anyone does that stuff without a safety line.

You should watch the free solo documentary. Alex is put into a machine where his brain is analized. Apparently, the mechanism that warns us of danger and makes us fear does not seem to work conventionally in his case.

this guy was on Huascaran bout the same time i was.

He nearly died.

If you're not willing to die, you're not ready to truly live...Fear profits man nothing:cool:

If you're not willing to die, you're not ready to truly live...Fear profits man nothing:cool:
There is taking a risk and then there is just plain being foolish.

If you're not willing to go too far you'll never go far enough - so many great ways to say quit being a pussy and create the life you want! 99% of people never do and that's what leads to mid-life crises, long-held regrets, etc.

That more people don't have this attitude is one of the great tragedies of humanity.

Foolish?! Who's to judge on what someone deems an adrenaline rush?!

I’m more of a Dean Potter guy myself but I got respect for J Corliss too.

Foolish?! Who's to judge on what someone deems an adrenaline rush?!

Case in point...What about exotic car owners out there on the track doing 200mph. Or base and even bungee jumpers. Or skydiving at 20k feet at 130mph. Or getting in the water with an almost 20' croc with nothing more then some plexiglass between you and the beast.

The only way to truly ever feel that rush is to push beyond your limits...Risk is the reward! Yes, I've done a few of those things, with a few more to go:cool:

The only way to truly ever feel that rush is to push beyond your limits...Risk is the reward! Yes, I've done a few of those things, with a few more to go:cool:
That's one of the reasons I love lifting - the thrill of being in that danger zone on a 1,000+lb. leg press, a heavy squat, a max effort bench press - there's nothing like it.

That's one of the reasons I love lifting - the thrill of being in that danger zone on a 1,000+lb. leg press, a heavy squat, a max effort bench press - there's nothing like it.
Yes. Having around 100 BASE jumps and 500+ skydives myself I’ll say I never felt reckless or out of control. It’s a careful calculated progression I built up to.

If you hadn’t been training and just went for a 1,000+ pound leg press, I bet you wouldn’t have such a great feeling in the danger zone (as you ripped your quads off the bone). You built up to it though smartly and deserve to be there and THAT is what feels good.

Besides being the first person to do what he did he would also end up spending a year in the "Hanoi Hilton" as a POW during the Vietnam War.

Form that jump to rope torture as a POW. this man is one of kind.

In the video he mentions how bad his right hand swelled on the ascent. If you stop the video when he shakes hands right afer landing you can see it.

Space jump Colonel Joe Kittinger

If you're not willing to go too far you'll never go far enough - so many great ways to say quit being a pussy and create the life you want! 99% of people never do and that's what leads to mid-life crises, long-held regrets, etc.

That more people don't have this attitude is one of the great tragedies of humanity.
A man wouldnt race his car without seat belts and a helmet. Why would someone climb a rock without safety equipment? You can still do the same activity but do it with safety.

I think once you start doing stuff like that you must get hooked on the adrenaline, I cant imagine you going back to a 'normal' kind of life and being happy (for you)

I am pretty time poor at the moment and its been affecting how often I get to surf, I have been thinking of giving up 1 day of lifting per week to go surf as I just get so much more out of it, think its time for a change

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws