over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bags under eyes

I was genuinely just looking at supplements yesterday for this very thing, and I've been reading some anecdotal reviews that collagen peptides - particularly hydrolyzed type I and III - are excellent for "plumping up" the under eyes and softening the look of bags or hollows.

Not sure if PM allows links out to Amazon; the specific brand I'm checking out is Sports Research.

Good tips! Will try. I've been on HGH pretty low dose 2 to 3 IUs for about 3.5 months 5 on 2 off and I've seen very small subtle improvement in face wrinkles but its near unnoticeable. I will continue for a little longer and stop 4 to 6 months.

Always had lots of bags under the eyes seems to be hereditary with my fam. i purchased the amazon collagen peptides will give it a try.

Did some searching and some people suggested the Canadian Preparation H. Wonder if the US version will work fine?

Tried plexaderm and either I'm not using it right or it just doesn't work for me.

Preparation H used to be an old modeling trick for reducing puffiness from a poor night of sleep (or drinking), but if you have persistent eye bags, I think collagen will be more helpful because it's a more long term solution - and has plenty of other health benefits as well.

I just ordered some of the peptides powder as well. Hope it works well for both of us!

Good tips! Will try. I've been on HGH pretty low dose 2 to 3 IUs for about 3.5 months 5 on 2 off and I've seen very small subtle improvement in face wrinkles but its near unnoticeable. I will continue for a little longer and stop 4 to 6 months.

Always had lots of bags under the eyes seems to be hereditary with my fam. i purchased the amazon collagen peptides will give it a try.

Did some searching and some people suggested the Canadian Preparation H. Wonder if the US version will work fine?

Tried plexaderm and either I'm not using it right or it just doesn't work for me.
The Canadian formula is different last i checked. They used to be the same from my reading but i think the US government changed the status for the main active ingredient, so it was removed in the US. I haven't checked to see if the present version out of Canada still has the same ingredient, whose name eludes me at the moment.

The Canadian formula is different last i checked. They used to be the same from my reading but i think the US government changed the status for the main active ingredient, so it was removed in the US. I haven't checked to see if the present version out of Canada still has the same ingredient, whose name eludes me at the moment.
Just searched on the web. Buck or anyone, is the active ingredient Biodyne?

Buy Canadian preparation h from ebay

there are many options why they can arise
one of severe puffiness, try collagen patches under the eyes (keep them in the refrigerator)
due to the cold, swelling will go away + collagen will saturate the skin under the eyes (anti-age effect). they have become very popular in the last couple of years (maybe because of advertising, but I still see the effect from them)
I also recommend taking a closer look at the ordinary caffeinated serum

Look to get PRP tear trough treatment done. That will inject your own plasma/stemcells back into the area to help it repair. Topical stuff ain`t doing jack.

Cerave Under Eye Cream works. My older sis had me watch a short (90sec) video of a lady using it in the AM. Omg! It worked for her phenomenally unless it was deep faked(I doubt). Like $10-$12 .

I use this combo(only $20) and it has 20%vit c, Retinoids, and the Hyaluronic Acid (which should help). I like the price and couldn’t believe it but, most similar Store items are $80-$120 just for the Vit C serum. 4157951B-7DB7-4B14-8862-58E9DCEF3427.jpeg 50k reviews don’t hurt either.

Max
Hope that helps . CeraVe under where cream (was a elderly lady appying outside)

edit - link - https://www.glossy.co/beauty/meet-t...ove-peter-thomas-roths-eye-cream-to-sell-out/

Just go to a dermatologist and get a script for Tretinoin gel. Gel not cream, creams are shit compared to the gel. Also, don’t buy it from some UGL source online because I’ve bought it from several sources and from a pharmacy in Mexico while on vacation, it’s all crap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131