over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baking Soda Slows Kidney Disease

Vince Gearonda

Registered
Maybe I missed it but how much do you add to water?

I have a gallon a day minimum and up to two+ in the summer. Is this something I would add to my jug and sip all day or drink it once/twice a day?

Heard about baking soda good for your PH but these kidney articles raise the stakes. Good post.

I know baking sodea is good for acid reflux between meals. I've used it preworkout before as well via suggestion of Ric Drasin. Seemed to make me feel a bit better and I tasted it when I burped it

Baldnazi this is what it says for cancer not sure if it be the same for kidney

It's GREAT for Tren indigestion, with pepto bismol tabs.

Sodium Bicarbonate is easily found in tablets at CVS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a gallon a day minimum and up to two+ in the summer. Is this something I would add to my jug and sip all day or drink it once/twice a day?

Heard about baking soda good for your PH but these kidney articles raise the stakes. Good post.

no you don't want to be sipping on it all day BN. Stewie wrote to use just a bit. below article states add just a 1/2 teaspoon to glass of water. https://www.davidwolfe.com/12-teaspoon-baking-soda-daily-kidneys/

I use a 1/2 teaspoon every morning in a glass of water. Also as an antacid on occasion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I use a 1/2 teaspoon every morning in a glass of water. Also as an antacid on occasion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

How about before bed as an overnight cleanse type situation?

Here is Andreas Cahling's Alkaline water recipe:

1 gallon jug water.

Slice up 2-3 organic lemons put them in the jug peel and all.

Add 2 tablespoons of Sodium Bicarbonate.

Add 3-5 Tablespoons Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.

You can also add a half teaspoon of Himalayan salt for minerals (optional).

(You can experiment with the exact amounts to your preference).

Andreas drinks it all day.

He also says to go in a dry sauna for a at least 30 minutes and sweat toxins out while pounding this water. This will re-alkalyze your system very fast.

I have also found that if you drink this water before and during workouts it really buffers the lactic acid so you can blast through the burn.

I will try to find the videos where he talks about this water. It is buried in some of his workout videos.

Last edited:
"One of the main reasons we become acid is from over-consumption of protein. Eating meat and dairy products may increase the risk of prostate cancer, research suggests. We would find the same for breast and other cancers as well. Conversely mineral deficiencies are another reason and when you combine high protein intake with decreasing intake of minerals you have a disease in the making through lowering of pH into highly acidic conditions. When protein breaks down in our bodies they break into strong acids.

These acids must be excreted by the kidneys because they contain sulfur, phosphorus or nitrogen which cannot break down into water and carbon dioxide to be eliminated as the weak acids are. In their passage through the kidneys these strong acids must take a basic mineral with them because in this way they are converted into their neutral salts and don’t burn the kidneys on their way out. This would happen if these acids were excreted in their free acid form.Bicarbonate ions neutralize the acid conditions required for chronic inflammatory reactions. Hence, sodium bicarbonate is of benefit in the treatment of a range of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.

Sodium bicarbonate is a well studied and used medicine with known effects. Sodium bicarbonate is effective in treating poisonings or overdoses from many chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs by negating their cardiotoxic and neurotoxic effects.8 It is the main reason it is used by orthodox oncology – to mitigate the highly toxic effects of chemotherapy. Sodium bicarbonate possesses the property of absorbing heavy metals, dioxins and furans.

Comparison of cancer tissue with healthy tissue from the same person shows that the cancer tissue has a much higher concentration of toxic chemicals, pesticides, etc. Sodium bicarbonate injection is indicated in the treatment of metabolic acidosis, which may occur in severe renal disease, uncontrolled diabetes, and circulatory insufficiency due to shock or severe dehydration, extracorporeal circulation of blood, cardiac arrest and severe primary lactic acidosis.

The acid/alkaline balance is one of the most overlooked aspects of medicine. In general, the American public is heavily acid, excepting vegetarians, and even their bodies have to face increasing levels of toxic exposure, which help turn the body to acidic pH conditions."
Mark Sircus Ac., OM

Director International Medical Veritas Association

Last edited:
Another important note:

"Although sodium bicarbonate contains quite a bit of sodium, it does not raise blood pressure.The hypertensive effect of salt (sodium chloride) comes from the combination of sodium and chloride." Dr. Julian Whittaker

Drinking rich in sodium bicarbonate sparkling water is actually the best kind of water to use during your workout/any physical effort. Been doing so for many many years. :)

But be careful when you buy mineral water, cause all sparkling are not created equal, some containing almost zero s.b. ... read labels.

Everything in life comes with an unexpected potential. We would like to believe our chemistry is homogeneous, equally.

It's not how thin the ice is you stand upon. It's how deep the waters are below that determines your fate.

Yes, I do use sodium bicarbonate and I advocate it's use. Although, not like any of the aforementioned.

Everything in life comes with an unexpected potential. We would like to believe our chemistry is homogeneous, equally.

It's not how thin the ice is you stand upon. It's how deep the waters are below that determines your fate.

Yes, I do use sodium bicarbonate and I advocate it's use. Although, not like any of the aforementioned.

HIw do you recommend?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity