over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

baking soda vs apple cider vinegar

xman280

Banned
the two are just opposite...one a base, other an acid...both separately are recommended for health ..which one supposed to do what exactly doesnt seem to be clear yet.. at least to me yet ...baking soda s supposed to to be a kidney cleanse... what is vinegar exactly supposed to do besides affecting Ursuline receptors...in fact higher acidity n blood - worse kidney function.

Vinegar is acidic but I think it actually lowered blood ph when ingested.

EDIT: That might have been glycemic index actually, not ph.

not sure bout that...many sources talk bout its benefits, others tell the benefits bout baking soda...which again - are exactly the opposite... i guess it s personal for everybody depending on chemistry and health....

The stomachs job is to neutralize the PH of what is injected so that it can be absorbed. If it didn't then the blood would be thrown way out wack.

Reminds me of Poliquin's idea that many people have too low stomach acid so he recommends hydrochloric acid supplements, which I think he sells as well. I don't know about the validity of it, and he's written some complete baloney, so... :D

Reminds me of Poliquin's idea that many people have too low stomach acid so he recommends hydrochloric acid supplements, which I think he sells as well. I don't know about the validity of it, and he's written some complete baloney, so... :D

I have used these in the past and seemed to help. I have told some elderly people that I know about these that thought they had heartburn all the time. And I told them it may be lack of stomach acid that is causing their problem as people usually make less of things when they get older not more. and it has helped with their digestion and helped them stop farting some much from fermenting food!

This may sound weird but it works for me. I rub organic apple cider vinegar on my shoulders and chest area, then after it dries I put tea tree oil on top of it. This really helps with acne on cycle.

ACV is supposed to RAISE the PH in the body as is baking soda.

You can follow an alkaline diet , drink only alkaline water , take 20ml ACV 3x a day and you will raise you PH according to urine sample PH but the blood tissue and blood PH will remain very close to neutral. I tried this for several months when my daughter was diagnosed with cancer.

As far as what it does for or to your kidneys I never had labs run specific for kidney function but general blood work was pretty much the same except for slightly higher LDL cholesterol than normal.

ACV is supposed to RAISE the PH in the body as is baking soda.

You can follow an alkaline diet , drink only alkaline water , take 20ml ACV 3x a day and you will raise you PH according to urine sample PH but the blood tissue and blood PH will remain very close to neutral. I tried this for several months when my daughter was diagnosed with cancer.

As far as what it does for or to your kidneys I never had labs run specific for kidney function but general blood work was pretty much the same except for slightly higher LDL cholesterol than normal.
Sorry to hear about your daughter and my prayers go out to you. I've been through a similar situation with my son being born with a terminal illness. So I can relate in that aspect.

It was years ago, but still fresh in my mind.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

The PH range of the blood is a pretty narrow. Any big change would not be very healthy.

scientifically should be the opposite, ACV lowers PH thus making it more acidic, and baking soda sightly raises PH,lowering acidity.

Raw ACV is the only vinegar that is alkaline-forming to the body.

All other vinegars (white, balsamic, red wine, etc) are acid-forming and have the opposite effect that raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar does.

Raw ACV is the only vinegar that is alkaline-forming to the body.

All other vinegars (white, balsamic, red wine, etc) are acid-forming and have the opposite effect that raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar does.

idk as far as blood PH levels and ACV but was preparing a chemical that needed to be 7.5 PH, it turned up much higher and the recipe was saying to add vinger till u make it 7-7.5 not specifying what type of vinegar and i only had ACV which did the trick...then went way too acidic ...had to do other stuff to reach necessary acidity...

idk as far as blood PH levels and ACV but was preparing a chemical that needed to be 7.5 PH, it turned up much higher and the recipe was saying to add vinger till u make it 7-7.5 not specifying what type of vinegar and i only had ACV which did the trick...then went way too acidic ...had to do other stuff to reach necessary acidity...

Raw ACV is the only vinegar that is alkaline-forming to the BODY.
^^^key word here^^^
All other vinegars (white, balsamic, red wine, etc) are acid-forming and have the opposite effect that raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar does

Acv helps with carb digestion and insulin sensitivity.
I would have my fasted blood glucose tested on low carb diet. Typically would range between 90-99 regularly over many years. Decided recently on advice to take acv the night before blood test as well as morning of blood test. Bg came back at 80!!!

This may sound weird but it works for me. I rub organic apple cider vinegar on my shoulders and chest area, then after it dries I put tea tree oil on top of it. This really helps with acne on cycle.

Yeah, I've read that ACV is supposed to be good for any kind of skin problem, if you're okay with the smell (though the tea tree oil probably helps with that eh?).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws