over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Balancing Bodybuilding with School/Cognitive Demanding tasks

Mindset and planning.
i spend my days in clinical discussions with doctors and (so,e moreso than others) complex managed care problems with administrative staff and I’ve never had issues.
Sure, I feel loke crap at the end of a diet, but that’s just a matter of nutting up and doing the work.
It was said previously, plan better and mentally toughen up.

You have to schedule your life so you don’t waste mental energy or time.

try this. Next week, for every day, break it up into 2 hour blocks.

0500-0700
0700-0900………

For those blocks, fill them with whatever would benefit you the most.

Cooking, studying, lifting, resting?, family time, eating…bla bla.

You will find you waste a fuckton of time thst you’re not even aware of. You don’t have to stick to it, but you’ll see what COULD be fit in realistically if your diligent

Mindset and planning.
I was really good with it during my first semester but once I added weights back in I became a bit overwhelmed and blamed it on the training itself I think.

You have to schedule your life so you don’t waste mental energy or time.
Totally I remember a thing about why rich people have boring outfits is so they have one less decision to make a day. I love structure so I think I definitely have to get back into it I think.

Train like Mentzer. One hard all out HIT session every 72~ hours.
Beyond that use all the other time for whatever you want.

Great thread...first off I love hearing about what everyone does. Some really bright minds and demanding jobs amongst the group here. I'm also on the senior leadership team of one of the biggest med device companies in the US in a role that is incredibly mentally demanding and I lead a huge team.

Besides what has been mentioned have any of you found supplements, drugs, etc. that give you a true performance enhancing effect at work? I get the sleep, discipline, scheduling...I'm talking brain PED's that give you an edge. I've looked into various nootropics but haven't really tried any. I have a huge strategy session, qbr, and other work for our ceo I need to do coming up and I'd love to look at a brain PED stack (even just occasional use) like I do physique enhancement.

I work as a finance exec.

There are times, mergers/valuations etc, when I will use Modafinil for EXTRA focus. I do not use this day-to-day, only when I have severe deadlines.

Great thread...first off I love hearing about what everyone does. Some really bright minds and demanding jobs amongst the group here. I'm also on the senior leadership team of one of the biggest med device companies in the US in a role that is incredibly mentally demanding and I lead a huge team.

Besides what has been mentioned have any of you found supplements, drugs, etc. that give you a true performance enhancing effect at work? I get the sleep, discipline, scheduling...I'm talking brain PED's that give you an edge. I've looked into various nootropics but haven't really tried any. I have a huge strategy session, qbr, and other work for our ceo I need to do coming up and I'd love to look at a brain PED stack (even just occasional use) like I do physique enhancement.
Not a supplement but I've found turning one of my elliptical cardio sessions into a hike in the woods to be mentally refreshing. I just feel good after. Also, hot cold showers just give me a boost and feel good...and soaking in Epsom salt.

I have had times when I have had consistent busy days and long schedules. I both have waxed and wained with my bodybuilding lifestyle and intensity over the years. I always preach to enjoy your workouts and cater training to that. If you look forward to your gym time its both training and also relaxing in a sense. If you are truly getting mind fog then I would cut back a little and rest up more as you are not mentally recuperating. You should be cyclic with your routine anyway but you can only burn a candle from both ends for so long.

I also realize part of the "genetics" for bodybuilding is mental as well. How much can you endure given your chosen lifestyle. I know my threshold for wellbeing allows a certain amount of training and dieting before I mentally begin to suffer in other aspects of life. So I am ok with this balance.

Modafinil, adderal, Ritalin……they are the test/tren/mast of brain Peds
This is true.

I own a commercial insurance company, and am regularly presenting in board room settings to the C level. In that instance where creativity and spark is needed I find modafinil to be very effective at 200mg. I also have days where I am reviewing policies and reading hundreds of pages looking for opportunities, requiring focus - these types of tasks I feel adderall is superior, where you just need to grind with efficiency at an elite level. Adderall around 20-30mg makes my brain do some special shit.

this was one of the ones I never tried, sounds like a cleaner version of adderall tbh

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear