over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bald

brucepancake

Registered
Hey guys who is using an electric or battery powered head shaver that you love and would recommend. Thanks

I've been shaving my head every day for about 10 years now. I know it's not what you asked but I really don't think you can beat shaving cream and a razor in the shower. I can't recall the battery/electric brands I've used over the years, but I was always disappointed.

I have used shaving cream and headblade for over the past 10 years...for me, can't beat the closeness.

A long time ago I did have a battery powered one that dispensed shaving gel when you pressed the button...but it took longer and didn't get as close as the headblade did/does/can.

Good luck...

-s

Last edited:
Im more goin for the slightly scruffy 0 all around wjthba 5 oclock shadow. Jason strathamish. I just have a set of whal electric clippers from costco. Looks like what youd see at supercuts or any barber shop. Does the job good. I dont like battery clippers my hair gets jammed not enough power.

Recently switched from the Skull Shaver (which was a POS) to the Andis 17150 Profoil Lithium.

While using the Skull Shaver is more satisfying, the Andis both shaves closer and is better built. The latter is the main reason I switched.

I've been shaving my head every day for about 10 years now. I know it's not what you asked but I really don't think you can beat shaving cream and a razor in the shower. I can't recall the battery/electric brands I've used over the years, but I was always disappointed.

Same and agreed.

Ive been shaving my head for about 15 years with shears from Walmart or wherever. I never had a complaint and the thing cost like $20 bucks. With the money I saved from cutting my hair I can afford to take up smoking...JK. But really probably saved myself a ton of money cutting my own hair. I shave with a razor 1-2x/year and always jack up my head and cut it here and there. Props to the guys who shave it with a razor all the time.

I need a back shaver with a long handle extension so i can shave my monkey fur 🙈

Thanks for your input. I shave with a razor every few days. I guess I would like to stop the shine on my head. I thought if I used one of the head shavers it wouldnt be as close and maybe stop the shine so much.

Whal makes a thing called balding clippers. They get like 1 day post razor close.

But I usually just hit the dome with a disposable EOD

Holy crap!!! That’s amazing! I can’t beleve this actually exists! Thank you very much!!! I’m buying this!
Seriously, I’m in pretty good shape but no way will i wear a tank top with an open back because I’m so embarrassed! I really appreciate your help here!!! ����

I just bought THE BRO back shaver off amazon. It had the best reviews. Can’t wait to not look like a monkey.

Enjoy! It was a game changer to me. now i dont have to bother the wife anymore. It takes a time or two to get it down but you'll be using that thing like a seasoned vet in no time.

Enjoy! It was a game changer to me. now i dont have to bother the wife anymore. It takes a time or two to get it down but you'll be using that thing like a seasoned vet in no time.

I always had girlfriends do it. I need a new girlfriend. I’m glad I’m getting THE BRO Hahaha

Thanks for your input. I shave with a razor every few days. I guess I would like to stop the shine on my head. I thought if I used one of the head shavers it wouldnt be as close and maybe stop the shine so much.

I have used headblade's matte finish lotion for years and it seems to cut down the shine.

HeadLube Matte - 5oz: HeadBlade, Inc.

You can get it from Amazon or wherever probably cheaper....but just an option to try to see if your head doesn't 'shine' as much for you.

-s

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner