over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Balkan Pharmaceuticals Cycle Log

haha, sorry, so I did mention Winny........ im struggling to keep up myself :)

Go back and read the first post slowly. My FIRST cycle was just Advanced-Stealth sustanon. Purchased from Advanced-Stealth of course.

This is my SECOND cycle im doing now, and im using Balkan Pharmaceuticals products, purchased from Alin. Not his Stealth line, but actual Balkan stuff from vials. Im fully aware of the difference between Alin's Stealth and Advanced-Stealth.

The only Advanced-Stealth product im running in conjunction with this cycle is their liquid Arimidex.

My PCT is Tamoxifen from Genepharm (Greece) purchased from somewhere else again. Sorry if this is hard to follow, im a supplier whore and I like to keep my fingers in a lot of different pies.

Day 19.

Over the last couple of days the acne has started to appear on my jaw-line and around the shoulders.

Had quite a decent workout yesterday, strength is up a bit and a long-lasting pump. Fair to say the gear is now starting to show its effects. Appetite seems to be up a bit aswell.

Day 19.

Over the last couple of days the acne has started to appear on my jaw-line and around the shoulders.

Get down to the docs and get a prescription for minocycline or something similar, cleared me up in few months and kept me clear.

no chance, I took Ro-Accutane when it was still experimental over here, nothing is worth the side effects of all that stuff. by the time it would start working the cycle would be over anyway, just gotta deal with it ::port-smi

Roaccutane is a whole different story, that stuff will fuck you and your liver up lol. Minocycline is a mild anti-biotic, i hate having any sort of spots so i had to take it, that and sunbeds

Roaccutane is a whole different story, that stuff will fuck you and your liver up lol. Minocycline is a mild anti-biotic, i hate having any sort of spots so i had to take it, that and sunbeds
Not everyone can take minocycline. Even though you don't have to take it as often as tetracycline which is nice, the side-effects (dizziness, nausea, sensitivity to sunlight, etc.) are unbearable for some.

(i.e. me)

Day 26.

Weight this morning was 198lbs.

Ive been back on the Anapolon for the last 3 days, at 25mg to see how it goes. Decided to get back on it at a lower dose 'cos I want to make the most of this cycle.

Strength still going up slowly, still using a routine that loosely resembles HIT. Was reading an article the other day about 'PITT-Force' training, or whatever its called, and I plan to hit my biceps with that method later today. One warm-up set followed as many concentration curls I can bust out with a 5 second rest between reps, taken to absolute catastrophic failure. Looking forward to it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws