over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Balkan Pharmaceuticals

44east

Newbies
Hi All,

I'm new to PM and the online world of steroids in general. First, a little background:

30-yr. old male with 5 cycles under my belt, however that was back in '98, '99 and 2000. I started lifting when I was 14 and did my first cycle when I was a senior in HS. I started training pretty seriously at that time for about 2-3yrs, however a relationship, career and other personal responsibilities/issues caused my training and bodybuilding aspirations to fade away, ultimately leading to an 8-yr. layoff from training altogether. During that time I got woefully out-of-shape, however about 2-yrs. ago I started lifting again with the intention of doing another cycle once I got the "groove" back. Well, that took a bit longer than I anticipated but I feel like I have built back-up a decent foundation with a good diet and I am now researching options for a cycle I would like to start within the next 2-3mos.

With that said I must admit I am a bit overwhelmed with the sheer amount of sources and product (UG) available online. As I mentioned I am not new to AAS having done 5 cycles but I am new to the online world of AAS and it seems things have changed dramatically since I did my last cycle. Back then I dealt with a local dealer at my gym and the product list was small and the prices were high...very high. I dont remember there being any UG products around...basically my choice was Sust 250, Russian d-bols, A-50, Testoviron Depot, Sten from Mexico (if you were really short on cash) and 50ml jugs of Ganabol and for PCT it was Nolvadex and HCG. From time-to-time other products were around but what I just mentioned was pretty much it and like I said the prices were very high...as in $16-$18 for Sust 250 (redi-ject from Mexico), $10-$12/amp for Sten, $1/tab for d-bol and $2-$3/tab for A-50.

Anyway that seems like ages ago and this time around I have decided to go with a reputable online supplier, not only for the price but also for the selection. I have been lurking on the boards and doing my research and I think I pretty much have narrowed it down to 2-3 sponsors, however I have a quick question regarding the Balkan Pharma products offered by one of the sponsors of this board - RoidGear. Their banner ad says "Selling Only Brand names, Not UG", yet when I go to their site all I see for the most part is Balkan Pharm products. From what I can tell based on their product offerings and what I have read Balkan Pharm. seems to be a UG company...or is it? Their website also gives me the impression of a UGL but it mentions licensing, GMP and so forth so I was wondering if anyone could say for certain if Balkan Pharm. products are UG or HG.

I plan to use HG gear for the most part. Quite frankly, when it comes to the basics, like test, deca, d-bol, etc., I think its an easy choice to go with HG, especially at some of the prices this board's sponsors offer HG gear at. I can understand using UGL for some of the higher-dosed products and specialty items not available from HG companies but for the basics I just fee like HG is the way to but thats just me. Anyway getting back to Balkan Pharm., I am fairly confident it is a UG company, however if anyone can verify that it would be appreciated and also regardless of whether they are UG or HG does anyone have feedback on their products? Your input on this particular question or general advice for new member is welcome...thank you.

Balkan Pharma

Very good product line.
It is Licensed and it is Human grade. If you search you can find a ton of information to confirm.

welcome to the forum.

Thanks...what made me notice Balkan was their Parabolan. I remember reading about Parabolan years ago when the real version was still available on the black market, however I was never lucky enough to get my hands on any. Now I see virtually every UGL offers tren ace, enan, hex or a combo. Regarding the current "Parabolan" products out there...has anyone tried the Balkan version? How does it stack up against some of the others?

BP=Top Notch

GREAT PRODUCTS AND PEOPLE!!

Def not a cop...just wanted to give some background so I dont get blasted as a newbie who has no idea what he is doing...I see it happen on all the boards. Anyway I got my answer...Balkans g2g and thats all I really wanted to know.

Thanks...what made me notice Balkan was their Parabolan. I remember reading about Parabolan years ago when the real version was still available on the black market, however I was never lucky enough to get my hands on any. Now I see virtually every UGL offers tren ace, enan, hex or a combo. Regarding the current "Parabolan" products out there...has anyone tried the Balkan version? How does it stack up against some of the others?

I tried Balkan's Nandrolona D (nandrolone decanoate) and it gave me tremendous strength in the gym. However, I experienced a lot of pain in my hip joints for a couple days after I took it.

Compare Balkan's Nandrolona to Norma Hellas' Deca, Norma is definitely better. It's painless.

I've run their Test Enan and have some of their Sust on hand, very good products and worth the money!

Def not a cop...just wanted to give some background so I dont get blasted as a newbie who has no idea what he is doing...I see it happen on all the boards. Anyway I got my answer...Balkans g2g and thats all I really wanted to know.

I would suggest that you read each sponsors thread to find out the best information.

I personally thought asking sponsor questions in this forum was not allowed.

ive enjoyed the balkan line for several years now definitely g2g

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity