over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bangerr’s Synthetek Syntherol Log

BangerrP

Newbies
What’s up everybody?

Somewhat new to this forum but not new to the game. Was on here while BOP was down and then when it went back up got lazy and stopped logging in both forums so stuck with the place I was more familiar with.

Anyways I’m going to do a log for Synthetek and document my Syntherol run. I feel there’s a lot of misconception behind what it can do and also how to properly use it. So I’d like to document my protocol as well as progress to hopefully shed some useful light onto how great this product is. And it’s by far one of the safest things we use in the ‘enhanced’ game especially when using a quality product like Syntherol that’s made at pharmaceutical grade standards from a legitimate distribution factory.

I will post on the days I use Syntherol as well as volume, sites injected and weekly frequency. And will also note how I feel my body is responding to the protocol.

Will also be posting progress pics and stats as time ensues. Just have to get my baseline stuff gathered. Thank you in advance to anyone who decides to follow along. Let’s do some work!

*Quads: Week 1
-Volume: 1cc 3 spots

-Inj sites:
Lower, mid & upper quad

-Pinning schedule:
Monday & Thursday

-Notes:
Pinned quads today for first time. No issue with pinning, and I also rolled out the quads for about a minute after the injections. I noticed that within about 15 minutes after pinning that I could start to see my outer quads ‘fill out’ a bit more. And while I lifted I noticed a more enhanced pumped looked.

I didn’t explain my application in the intro post to this log so I’ll do it here. I’ve found most people use too much too soon with Syntherol. Whereas a little goes a far way and tho eventually you’ll need to increase the volume used, for the first 2-3 weeks you can get away with a lower dosage at 2-3x week and still get some greats results.

*Shoulders:
-Volume: 1/2cc 6 spots

-Inj sites:
Front, medial & rear delt upper and lower region of each head

-Pinning schedule:
Tuesday & Friday

*Triceps

-Inj site:
Triceps: outer head, medial head, inner head

-Pinning schedule:
Triceps - Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday

-Notes:
Hit delts & triceps today with the protocol. Pinning was smooth and easy. And about 15 minutes into my workout I could tell my pump looked better then usual. Vascularity seemed to stick out a bit more, the muscle bellies were more full and the muscle fascia felt tighter then usual which contributed to that extra pumped look.

Ok guys sorry I’ve been a bit delayed on my baseline pics. But I promise I’ll get them by this Saturday for you all. Anyways here’s today protocol for quads & triceps...

*Quads

-Inj sites:
Lower, mid & upper quad

-Pinning schedule:
Monday & Thursday

*Triceps:
-Volume:
1cc 3 spots

-Inj sites:
Triceps: outer head, medial head, inner head

-Pinning schedule:
Triceps - Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday

***Notes:
today is my leg day workout so I’ll start my workout with triceps & calves then go into my leg routine.

had a great pump today. Legs were cooked and got the triceps full of blood. Today I tend to do more of a pump style workout for triceps just to get the arms filled with blood to stimulate some hypertrophy but since it’s leg day I totally annihilate the wheels. Had some spaghetti legs by the end of the workout.

I am looking forward to seeing your progress. Putting it in all those parts at the same time should produce great gains.

Here are some baseline photos taken yesterday will post some more in 2-3 weeks to show any the changes made in the target areas (arms/quads/traps)

Attachments

• AA54E57B-7195-4F8F-AED7-CF8CA83D3881.jpeg
    AA54E57B-7195-4F8F-AED7-CF8CA83D3881.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 196D7BF1-3F1F-4E7F-BB89-82E97723379D.jpeg
    196D7BF1-3F1F-4E7F-BB89-82E97723379D.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 724CEC32-4558-4563-A798-A07037D2A025.jpeg
    724CEC32-4558-4563-A798-A07037D2A025.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 126
Damn good frame for a Syntherol run...Looking forward to following your progress!

Great pics. A perfect frame to start this experiment/mutation :D

This is who Syntherol is made for. Bodybuilders wanting to take it to the next level. Because you already have a great muscle base, you will have great results from it.

This is who Syntherol is made for. Bodybuilders wanting to take it to the next level. Because you already have a great muscle base, you will have great results from it.

Thank you bro I appreciate that. And I’m very excited. I’ve done one run prior to my arms and was blown away by how good this stuff works. But I won’t lie at first I was extremely hesitant because you hear all of these horror stories but once I got educated and was taught a proper dosage protocol I was truly impressed by how effective this stuff is even at low to moderate dosages. A lot goes a far way. So I can’t wait to use this to help take my physique to the next level

Week 2:

*Quads

-Inj sites:
Lower, mid & upper quad

-Pinning schedule:
Monday & Thursday

***Notes:
Today I pinned my quads. Kept dosage at 1cc for 3 spots per quad. And today I noticed my outer sweep looking a noticeably bigger today after only one week of use. Got a great pump and was feeling great. Legs still feel full from the workout earlier today. It never ceases to amaze me at how well Syntherol works. Tbh I’ve found it not only makes my muscles look more full and round but it also makes my vascularity stand out more due to stretching the fascia out a bit.

Tmrw will be delts & traps and I also may start the pecs as well. Will let you guys know what I end up doing when I log tmrw.

Week 2:

*Quads

-Inj sites:
Lower, mid & upper quad

-Pinning schedule:
Monday & Thursday

***Notes:
Today I pinned my quads. Kept dosage at 1cc for 3 spots per quad. And today I noticed my outer sweep looking a noticeably bigger today after only one week of use. Got a great pump and was feeling great. Legs still feel full from the workout earlier today. It never ceases to amaze me at how well Syntherol works. Tbh I’ve found it not only makes my muscles look more full and round but it also makes my vascularity stand out more due to stretching the fascia out a bit.

Tmrw will be delts & traps and I also may start the pecs as well. Will let you guys know what I end up doing when I log tmrw.

It always brings my vascularity out as well. You actually have me motivated. I was already planning on using syntherol again but I needed a kick and this thread has given me one. I travel over the holidays so I am going to start it when I get back at the start of Jan. Hopefully we can mutate together :D

Great physique and starting point for syntherol.

Are you pinning pre-workout for each body part?

What does your split look like?

Ugh you have no idea how thirsty I am to give syntherol a run.

It always brings my vascularity out as well. You actually have me motivated. I was already planning on using syntherol again but I needed a kick and this thread has given me one. I travel over the holidays so I am going to start it when I get back at the start of Jan. Hopefully we can mutate together :D

For sure brother with the dawn of a new decade beginning it’s only right we mutate and start the new year off right

Great physique and starting point for syntherol.

Are you pinning pre-workout for each body part?

What does your split look like?

Thank you bro.

yes I only pin Syntherol pre workout. And am currently doing each muscle group 2-3x per week.

as for my current split it is:
Monday: legs
Tuesday: chest, shoulders & triceps
Wednesday: back, biceps & traps
Thursday: legs & triceps
Friday: shoulders, chest & traps
Saturday: triceps & biceps
Sunday: rest day

Ugh you have no idea how thirsty I am to give syntherol a run.

tbh man if you’re looking to take things to a new level id highly suggest you do a run. You will not be disappointed. The first time I used it I was amazed at what just 1cc could do. My arms had like 2 inches added to them pumped on my first day of using it. From that point on I knew that this stuff used properly can take things to a whole new level. And a little bit can go a very far way

tbh man if you’re looking to take things to a new level id highly suggest you do a run. You will not be disappointed. The first time I used it I was amazed at what just 1cc could do. My arms had like 2 inches added to them pumped on my first day of using it. From that point on I knew that this stuff used properly can take things to a whole new level. And a little bit can go a very far way

For whatever reason i'm afraid of the pin volume, I actually like to pin but SEO is a different beast. I always figured i'd wait to run SEO until I found someone to pin me (preferably a female with nice tits.) But maybe i'll stop being a panzy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws