over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bangerr’s Synthetek Syntherol Log

Ok guys here’s the start of the new protocol with lesser areas as before I bit off a little too much and the number of sites being tended to became somewhat overwhelming.

hence like I said before I’m going to do just quads & chest moving forward then I’ll change to another area or two.

today I measured my quads. They were 28 inches. So that’s my baseline for measurements for the thighs. Thursday when I have legs again I’ll start pinning. I’ll be using a 1 inch needle, 25 gauge hitting 3cc per Inj site. The sites will be the same as before: the upper, middle and lower part of the outer quad.

I'm so disillusioned with SEO

Spent nearly a grand on probably a dozen or so mediphorm vials. Pinned that shit into my arms for a few months thinking I'd finally see some size in my most dogshit muscle group (literally have the smallest triceps around). Did god knows how many injects into my arms and saw nothing more than good pumps and maybe half an inch in size. 6 months later and it's like I never used the stuff. I got sold on the hyaluronic acid train because it's natural, dissipates evenly, etc etc, mediphorm has all these pros shilling it on their IG and shit. Youtube videos. You spend like 80 bucks on a vial which lasts like a week in one fucking bodypart

total goddamn scam

Spent nearly a grand on probably a dozen or so mediphorm vials. Pinned that shit into my arms for a few months thinking I'd finally see some size in my most dogshit muscle group (literally have the smallest triceps around). Did god knows how many injects into my arms and saw nothing more than good pumps and maybe half an inch in size. 6 months later and it's like I never used the stuff. I got sold on the hyaluronic acid train because it's natural, dissipates evenly, etc etc, mediphorm has all these pros shilling it on their IG and shit. Youtube videos. You spend like 80 bucks on a vial which lasts like a week in one fucking bodypart

total goddamn scam
That's not SEO (Site Enhancing Oil) that you used.

Ok guys here’s the start of the new protocol with lesser areas as before I bit off a little too much and the number of sites being tended to became somewhat overwhelming.

hence like I said before I’m going to do just quads & chest moving forward then I’ll change to another area or two.

today I measured my quads. They were 28 inches. So that’s my baseline for measurements for the thighs. Thursday when I have legs again I’ll start pinning. I’ll be using a 1 inch needle, 25 gauge hitting 3cc per Inj site. The sites will be the same as before: the upper, middle and lower part of the outer quad.

how is the progress , any updated pics?

total goddamn scam

That's totally different to syntherol. I am not stating all syntherol gains will stay forever as nothing in this sport is truly permanent. However if you run a proper cycle then still train and diet perfectly you will maintain most of your gains. Moreover someone could do a long maintenance protocol which for arms would be a small shot in 2 bi-cep and tri-cep heads every 4 days they could maintain their look and even add to it. The main thing that stands out is the rate of your gains. I honestly get massive gains after 2 weeks on syntherol and the difference in size is noticeable even with smaller doses.

I started at just 1/2cc per site and then I bumped to 1cc per site. For now the 1cc feels very adequate.

if I had to approximate I would say I’m between about 1-1.5 inches from the cleavage line.

and yes I’m using a 5/8 needle
Appreciate the log Bangerrp! Was the dose of 1cc split in each head or was that for each body part?

Appreciate the log Bangerrp! Was the dose of 1cc split in each head or was that for each body part?

hey bro sorry for the delayed response.

To answer your question yes the 1cc was the dosage per head in the targeted muscle.

however the dosage will need to be upped as time goes on but I found for myself the first 2-3 weeks 1-1.5cc per head goes a far way.
Eventually tho I work up to 3cc.

Hey guys sorry for falling away from this log. I’m usually much more consistent but after getting extremely sick at the end of January/beginning of February I decided to wait to make another run until beginning of March and then everything got shut down.

however now that gyms are back open I’m going to target my quads hard. I will be logging 2-3 times a week on the days I pin the quads. The goal is to build the outer sweep as that’s what is lagging most.

so the targeted days for now will be:

Tuesday - pump day: 6 sets of leg press 20-30 reps + 3-4 sets sissy squats

Saturday - quad day: hack squats, single horizontal leg press, Leg press, leg extension & adductors

Hey guys sorry for falling away from this log. I’m usually much more consistent but after getting extremely sick at the end of January/beginning of February I decided to wait to make another run until beginning of March and then everything got shut down.

however now that gyms are back open I’m going to target my quads hard. I will be logging 2-3 times a week on the days I pin the quads. The goal is to build the outer sweep as that’s what is lagging most.

so the targeted days for now will be:

Tuesday - pump day: 6 sets of leg press 20-30 reps + 3-4 sets sissy squats

Saturday - quad day: hack squats, single horizontal leg press, Leg press, leg extension & adductors

Looking forward to seeing your progress man!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131