over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bangerr’s Synthetek Syntherol Log

Thank you bro.

yes I only pin Syntherol pre workout. And am currently doing each muscle group 2-3x per week.

as for my current split it is:
Monday: legs
Tuesday: chest, shoulders & triceps
Wednesday: back, biceps & traps
Thursday: legs & triceps
Friday: shoulders, chest & traps
Saturday: triceps & biceps
Sunday: rest day

It sounds like you put in some good thoughts into all of this. It makes sense to pin pre-workout. Do you plan to up the dosage at all or stay there the whole time? The protocol sounds doable, only pinning 2-3 x a week. What gauge needle are you using for quads by the way?

For whatever reason i'm afraid of the pin volume, I actually like to pin but SEO is a different beast. I always figured i'd wait to run SEO until I found someone to pin me (preferably a female with nice tits.) But maybe i'll stop being a panzy.

Trust me I understand. But with how I do it the muscle group is only pinned 2-3x per week. So it’s not an ED thing. Which I believe helps and also minimizes any potential scar tissue build up.

If you pin your quads, delts, triceps, etc for gear then pinning the SEO will be a breeze. Only difference is you pin in a few areas of that muscle group but tbh it’s not as bad as one would think. I kind of look forward to it because within 10-15 minutes after pinning I already see the muscle start to look more full and vascular. And then when you get to the gym and get pumped you get a legit extra 1-2 inches on that muscle group. And you stay more full/pumped looking throughout the day after the workout

It sounds like you put in some good thoughts into all of this. It makes sense to pin pre-workout. Do you plan to up the dosage at all or stay there the whole time? The protocol sounds doable, only pinning 2-3 x a week. What gauge needle are you using for quads by the way?

most likely I will up the dosage but for the time being the 1cc is working beautifully so there is no need to up it just yet. But once the 1cc seems to stop filling the muscle up as much I’ll bump to two which will go back to expanding the fascia a bit more dramatically. But when first starting a run 1cc is more then enough.

I use a 25g 5/8 inch needle for all muscle groups; quads included

tbh man if you’re looking to take things to a new level id highly suggest you do a run. You will not be disappointed. The first time I used it I was amazed at what just 1cc could do. My arms had like 2 inches added to them pumped on my first day of using it. From that point on I knew that this stuff used properly can take things to a whole new level. And a little bit can go a very far way
Remember that all those initial results are just inflamation. Consistency is the key if you want permanent gains.
My protocol is only for 4 weeks to get permanent gains. I have no idea how long it takes for the way you are doing it.

Obviously the more volume and frequency you use the bigger the results. Big A's protocol is going to give big and fast results and is pretty much guaranteed to do so. Although as Banger posted in my experience as well a little can go a long way. Although everyone has different goals and some are unrealistic. I have guys ask me if they put in a few ml twice per week can they gain 3 inches and they are literally thinking short term and that's most likely never going to happen. Some can use small amounts to great effect and it gives some size and added fullness plus great pumps so a small amount can really make the muscle look much more impressive. It's going to depend upon your goals and if you want huge quads or arms etc you will most likely need larger amounts. Your starting point is also a factor and someone with no muscle would be silly even trying it. I think a middleground in regards to dose is probably best for most people. Banger is doing multiple bodyparts from what I can see so this should be really interesting. Others may just want to do 1 or 2 bodyparts so could do similar to him but won't need to be shooting everyday.

You don't have to inject it everyday but after using in various times I do recommend frequent injections. The less frequent the more volume that needs to be used. Daily injections like in Big A's protocol will always be optimal and I recommend it to everyone. If you really want to push the size I recommend no less than eod shots but there are no set rules to this. I will be doing something similar soon and shooting each muscle about 3 times per week but moving up to larger volume per inj. After using it in the past I know it's going to make a massive difference. The key is simply creating a plan and sticking to it and being consistent with injections. I have lacked consistency in the past and that's why I know upping the volume but lowering the injection days will be perfect for me and I can 100% stick to that protocol (will be easy for me) so the results are to be had.

Many ask me about arm cycles and I have heard a whole spectrum of doses over the years. Some need more and others less but for the guys wanting to try it out and wondering how little they can use I think even 2ml per day in each bi-cep (as long as you are consistent) can produce crazy results. Literally in 2-3 weeks your arms could be 1-2 inches bigger but look/feel about 3-4 inches bigger. Just one example of a little going a long way.

For sure brother with the dawn of a new decade beginning it’s only right we mutate and start the new year off right

Yes I am looking forward to it :)

Remember that all those initial results are just inflamation. Consistency is the key if you want permanent gains.
My protocol is only for 4 weeks to get permanent gains. I have no idea how long it takes for the way you are doing it.

I’ve never seen your protocol. Is it posted somewhere? I’d like to check it out and see how you suggest to do things for comparison..

In regards to how I’m doing it, I’ve only used Syntherol once before for arms and used it for about 8 weeks give or take. I started at 1cc, then around week 4 bumped to 2cc, then at week 6 bumped to 3cc. Arms seemed to keep the size gained after discontinuation so based off of that I’d say it takes about double the time

I’ve never seen your protocol. Is it posted somewhere? I’d like to check it out and see how you suggest to do things for comparison..

I’ll check this out, thank you!

I'm sure Big A's protocol brings incredible results, no doubt about that, but the every day pinning can be much for many.

I'd be curious to see how BangerrP makes out with his protocol.

BangerrP, how did you come out with your protocol? Do you know anyone that has followed your protocol that got good results?

I'm sure Big A's protocol brings incredible results, no doubt about that, but the every day pinning can be much for many.

I'd be curious to see how BangerrP makes out with his protocol.

BangerrP, how did you come out with your protocol? Do you know anyone that has followed your protocol that got good results?

I’ve done this protocol one time before on just my arms and had good results. I was also getting ready for a show so the fact my arms were gaining size and thickness while in a severe caloric deficit was impressive to me.

however this time around with calories in abundance im seeing even better results and getting more out of the 1cc dosage for a longer duration this time around.

As for the protocol I got it from my coach who is very knowledgeable. He’s had tons of his pros and amateurs use it with great success. He’s actually the one who educated me on how to properly use Syntherol and how safe/effective it is.

Week 2:
*Quads
-Volume: 1cc 3 spots

-Inj sites:
Lower, mid & upper quad

-Pinning schedule:
Monday & Thursday

*Triceps
-Volume:
1cc 3 spots

-Inj sites:
Triceps: outer head, medial head, inner head

-Pinning schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday

**Notes:
pinned quads & triceps today pre workout and then got after it. Arms & quads are looking noticeably bigger this week. Seem to have an extra inch or so to them and when I’m pumped I looks like 2 added inches.

I mentioned this in a post response before this one but this Syntherol run has been amazing. The only time I used this before was when I was cutting in prep so calories were extremely low and I still got great results. But this time around being in a caloric surplus it has been astounding the results I’m seeing on such a low dosage/frequency. Like I’ve said before: used properly a little can go a long way. I will most likely up the dosage to 2cc within the next week or so. But for now since the muscles are still responding to the current dosage there is no need to bump just yet

I’ve done this protocol one time before on just my arms and had good results. I was also getting ready for a show so the fact my arms were gaining size and thickness while in a severe caloric deficit was impressive to me.

however this time around with calories in abundance im seeing even better results and getting more out of the 1cc dosage for a longer duration this time around.

As for the protocol I got it from my coach who is very knowledgeable. He’s had tons of his pros and amateurs use it with great success. He’s actually the one who educated me on how to properly use Syntherol and how safe/effective it is.

Who is your coach?

You make me want to start now but I travel in a few days so no point :eek::D

What size pin are you using?

A 25g 5/8 inch for all areas. But when I up the dosage for my quads in going to probably go to 25g 1 inch needle since it’s such a large muscle

Who is your coach?

You make me want to start now but I travel in a few days so no point :eek::D

Best to wait until you get back from your travels but once you get that over with it’s time to start the mutation bro!!

and Bleu Taylor is my coach

ill be following this one , good detail in your posts bro!

Thank you bro.

yes I only pin Syntherol pre workout. And am currently doing each muscle group 2-3x per week.

as for my current split it is:
Monday: legs
Tuesday: chest, shoulders & triceps
Wednesday: back, biceps & traps
Thursday: legs & triceps
Friday: shoulders, chest & traps
Saturday: triceps & biceps
Sunday: rest day

One question, with working out 6 x per week (and each body part 2-3 x per week), do you keep volume low? How many exercises/sets do you tend to do per body part? Do you keep all the workouts hard and heavy or do you rotate between heavy and light/touch-ups?

One question, with working out 6 x per week (and each body part 2-3 x per week), do you keep volume low? How many exercises/sets do you tend to do per body part? Do you keep all the workouts hard and heavy or do you rotate between heavy and light/touch-ups?

personally I chase progressive overload. So I’m always trying to beat my last workout whether it’s by a few reps or new weight or both. As long as my body is feeling good and recovery is adequate i’m going balls to the wall. Unless I have a tweak I have to work around or I’m feeling a little run down then I won’t push to failure and back off a bit on intensity but still get some work done.

as for volume it depends on what phase im in. Right now I get carbs throughout the day as well as pre & intra workout carbs so I’ll train a little longer but usually I’m in the gym for around 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour.

my exercise sequence usually stays the same and like I said above I just try to beat my last workout. Sometimes I’ll change sequences of when I do the exercises or throw in a different grip or angle but for the most part it’s same exercises and just trying to progress on them. As for sets I’ll do anywhere from 2-5 depending on what exercise it is and how I’m feeling

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws