over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bangerr’s Synthetek Syntherol Log

What's the verdict on SEO for heavy lifters?

I lift heavy, and I’m all for it. The pumps/fullness are amazing. And tbh it doesn’t effect me lifting heavy.

No hate but you cant be lifting relatively heavy for 6 days a week. We're talking max effort 90% rep stuff. I'm worried about scar tissue accumulation. I'd imagine some of the IFBB like Levrone who lift heavy also used SEO, but hey Levrone did have plenty of injuries.

No hate but you cant be lifting relatively heavy for 6 days a week. We're talking max effort 90% rep stuff. I'm worried about scar tissue accumulation. I'd imagine some of the IFBB like Levrone who lift heavy also used SEO, but hey Levrone did have plenty of injuries.

No hate taken man. I don’t have anything to lie about. On 2-3 of my staple compounds moves per workout for the main targeted muscle I either lift until partials/failure or forced reps if I have a spotter with me. So tho many cannot do it, it doesn’t mean that everyone is not able to. If I broke down the focal points of my split then it would make more sense perhaps. But I’ve always trained very hard, that’s what I’m known for.

and Levrone was always banging weights. Sure he had some injuries but he also had one of the best physiques as well.

In regards to your concern for scar tissue build up, I’m only pinning the muscle groups 2-3x per week instead of ED or EOD and I also slightly rotate where I’m hitting on that muscle so it’s not always directly the same spot. Thus far I’ve had no issue. But I also make sure I roll out the area after injecting for a few minutes.

Today starts Week 3 of my Syntherol run. I’ve decided to up the dosages a bit so the following adjustments were made:

Quads 1cc -> 2cc
Biceps & triceps 1cc -> 2cc
Shoulders 1/2cc -> 1cc
Traps 1cc -> 1 1/2cc

so today was my first day of 2cc for Quads. Had a really good leg session. Interested to see what the adjustments to dosage will yield within the next 2 weeks.

heres what I did for legs today:

hack squats
4 sets, 8/8/6/4 reps

single leg curl superset with machine adductors
3 sets, 12-15 reps

leg extensions
4 sets, failure

bodyweight walking lunges
2 sets, 20 total steps

single leg calf extension
4 sets, 8-12 reps

machine calf raises
4 sets, 10-12 reps

Today starts Week 3 of my Syntherol run. I’ve decided to up the dosages a bit so the following adjustments were made:

Quads 1cc -> 2cc
Biceps & triceps 1cc -> 2cc
Shoulders 1/2cc -> 1cc
Traps 1cc -> 1 1/2cc

so today was my first day of 2cc for Quads. Had a really good leg session. Interested to see what the adjustments to dosage will yield within the next 2 weeks.

heres what I did for legs today:

hack squats
4 sets, 8/8/6/4 reps

single leg curl superset with machine adductors
3 sets, 12-15 reps

leg extensions
4 sets, failure

bodyweight walking lunges
2 sets, 20 total steps

single leg calf extension
4 sets, 8-12 reps

machine calf raises
4 sets, 10-12 reps

Sounds like you had a killer workout. Let us know how you do with the adjustments. I thought you were only doing quads, shoulders and triceps. Were you also doing biceps and traps 2 x a week? As far as biceps, were you doing 1 cc into inner and 1cc into outer head?

Sounds like you had a killer workout. Let us know how you do with the adjustments. I thought you were only doing quads, shoulders and triceps. Were you also doing biceps and traps 2 x a week? As far as biceps, were you doing 1 cc into inner and 1cc into outer head?

My mistake I thought I mentioned I was doing biceps & traps as well.. but yes I’m doing them 2x week. And yes to the site injections you referred to.

Been quite a hectic week juggling holidays, work & training but been able to get done what’s needed this week so that’s good.

starting to notice my quads getting a little more sweep to the outside which is good because that’s a target area for me. This week in general it seems everything is coming together nicely. Will post progress pics next week after I get 2 weeks done with the upped dosages

Sorry for the hiatus guys. On top of having the crazy holiday schedule I ended up getting sick so I had to miss a few days at the gym.

however today I crushed some legs. Hit the quads with 2cc pre workout in the 3 Inj sites I’m using (upper, mid, lower quad on the outer sweep).

one thing I would like to note about the difference I’ve noticed with Syntherol being used in the legs vs other body parts is since the leg is such a large muscle I believe 2cc are needed. And I’m thinking of adding a third day to keep the frequency a bit higher.

with that being said I am noticing the outer sweep start to get more pronounced and take better shape since starting the syntherol. Going to up the frequency to 3 days starting next week and then following that will bump to 3cc per inj spot

Are you massaging the areas throughout the day...I always loved that pumped felling that Syntherol gave! Especially in the triceps:cool:

Are you massaging the areas throughout the day...I always loved that pumped felling that Syntherol gave! Especially in the triceps:cool:

I try to massage it at least once a day. Sometimes I’ll do it twice..

And for sure I love the arm pump I get when I pin biceps & triceps then go crush some arms. It’s insane the pump you can get with Syntherol

Been a bit MIA but got sick and have been crazy busy at work. With that being said I only missed a few workouts from being sick and am really starting to notice the Syntherol doing its work.

Today I hit some quads. Bumped the dosage to 3cc because the legs are such a large muscle group and I feel they needed a bit more to fill out like they should.

this will be the 5th week of this run. So far I’m happy with the progress made considering the frequency and volume of Syntherol being used. Tho it might not be as quick as other protocols I feel that for some a slower more steady approach is much more manageable & tolerable to use.

Back up top...How's the run going BP, any current pics?!

Back up top...How's the run going BP, any current pics?!

hey K1, I was away on vacation for almost 2 weeks so I wasn’t able to use any. But I just got back and settled in this past weekend so I’m going to start back up the protocols.

The run has been going good. Seeing some results. however I’m going to narrow down the body parts and sequence them a bit more.

so I’ll be doing: quads, chest & traps. Plan to start quads up tmrw and will get some pictures this weekend to update you guys on where I’m at.

also I think I’ll Take some measurements and provide the numbers to also help document the progress made

hey K1, I was away on vacation for almost 2 weeks so I wasn’t able to use any. But I just got back and settled in this past weekend so I’m going to start back up the protocols.

The run has been going good. Seeing some results. however I’m going to narrow down the body parts and sequence them a bit more.

so I’ll be doing: quads, chest & traps. Plan to start quads up tmrw and will get some pictures this weekend to update you guys on where I’m at.

also I think I’ll Take some measurements and provide the numbers to also help document the progress made

I'll be curious to see the photos. With your physique, I'm sure a bit of SEO can go a long way.

What protocol do you plan to use for chest?

That sounds good. I have never done multiple body parts but I think when concentrating on a smaller number you should get the best individual results. Although some guys are machines with this type of stuff and it's crazy the amount of dedication they put into things. I am delayed in starting my cycle but I will be injecting tomorrow and looking forward to it. I will just be starting with arms for now. Measuring them from now on is another great way to be able to gauge changes. The mind can sometimes think you have grown more than what you really have. Although last time when I done arms even with pics they looked (and felt) about 4 inches bigger but it was only about 2 inches at the time. Although even just 1 inch in regards to appearance on 1 or even multiple muscles could be a massive visual difference.

I'll be curious to see the photos. With your physique, I'm sure a bit of SEO can go a long way.

What protocol do you plan to use for chest?

You’re absolutely right about a little going a far way. I was amazed at how well it worked at just 1cc per Inj site in my arms. However I did find with the quads specifically they need more due to being such a large muscle.

for chest I do 4 spots each pec. Two spots on the inner chest (upper & lower) and two spots on the outer chest (upper & lower). I’d be doing this protocol 2x per week

That sounds good. I have never done multiple body parts but I think when concentrating on a smaller number you should get the best individual results. Although some guys are machines with this type of stuff and it's crazy the amount of dedication they put into things. I am delayed in starting my cycle but I will be injecting tomorrow and looking forward to it. I will just be starting with arms for now. Measuring them from now on is another great way to be able to gauge changes. The mind can sometimes think you have grown more than what you really have. Although last time when I done arms even with pics they looked (and felt) about 4 inches bigger but it was only about 2 inches at the time. Although even just 1 inch in regards to appearance on 1 or even multiple muscles could be a massive visual difference.

Very well said bro. I found out the hard way that doing so many spots becomes overwhelming. Hence why I’m dropping the concentrated areas to just chest & quads for now.

I did find tht for me it started to get difficult to pin the triceps on the inner head due to lack of range of motion as I continue to bulk. But I found a way to get to that inner tricep from a different angle approach. Which I’ll use while i continue to bulk when I go back to hitting arms with the Syntherol again.

You’re absolutely right about a little going a far way. I was amazed at how well it worked at just 1cc per Inj site in my arms. However I did find with the quads specifically they need more due to being such a large muscle.

for chest I do 4 spots each pec. Two spots on the inner chest (upper & lower) and two spots on the outer chest (upper & lower). I’d be doing this protocol 2x per week

I'm sure the pumps are crazy and you can get a better muscle-mind connection even when using the lower dosages. How many cc's are you using in each pec spot? Are you doing 1cc at each spot? How close to the cleavage do you get when injecting the inner areas? Are you using a 5/8th gauge?

I'm sure the pumps are crazy and you can get a better muscle-mind connection even when using the lower dosages. How many cc's are you using in each pec spot? Are you doing 1cc at each spot? How close to the cleavage do you get when injecting the inner areas? Are you using a 5/8th gauge?

I started at just 1/2cc per site and then I bumped to 1cc per site. For now the 1cc feels very adequate.

if I had to approximate I would say I’m between about 1-1.5 inches from the cleavage line.

and yes I’m using a 5/8 needle

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost