over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baretts esophagus 23 years old

ghoya15

Newbies
Hi guys, iam 23 years old, competive bodybuilder, on AS since 18. Actual weight 120kg 193cm height around 9% body fat, i was running blood test atleast every half of year i had absolutely no problems with anything, my only problem was hearthburn, i didnt take it too seriosly because i thought everyone got it while on AS, till last year, i had so bad pains that i finally visit doctor and had endosc. done, he find out small metaplastic 2x3cm in my esophagus took biopsies and told me its maybe only irritation from juices, i was put on prilosec 20mg twice a day, biopsies were negative on baretts, i didnt had any hearhtburn at all since that but on my next endo 14 days ago they find out i have baretts at 23 which is not cool at all, i would like to ask if some1 have experience with this ? In terms of cycle/GH/training/eating. I didnt and wont stop AS/compet. at all because i dont get any hearthburn and i dont think its main reason of my problems (we have history of GERD in family) i would like to know if its possible that GH can mutate this abnormal tissue into cancer or it must be active cancer to make it happen? Sorry for bad english and take care of yourself :) even fucking hearthburn can be pretty serious problem in the end.

Try Andreas Cahling's alkaline water to buffer your acidic **EDIT**

Andreas uses this for cancer prevention since he had a tumor that paralyzed his face.

One gallon filtered water.

Cut up 2-3 organic lemons and stuff them in the jug. Peel and all.

Add 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda.

Add 2-5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.

You can add Some Himalayan salt for minerals as well.

Drink this all day everyday.

If you really want to alkalize your system fast, sit in a dry sauna for 30 minutes or longer and sweat shit out while pounding this water.

P.S.

This water will buffer lactic acid while you train allowing you to blast through the burn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you feel it in your chest when you have heartburn or is it just a lot of burping?

Also want to say its stage 1 , so without any dysplasia and changes, i dont feel anything thats the problem, i dont have even bad digestive problems or lots of burping, they sent me on many examinations, i was on scan and no hiatal hernia or taper in my esophagus, still waiting for 24 ph test and manometria, i think i have silence reflux most likely i feel like something is stuck in my throat but i dont have problem with food stuck or something while eating. Its fucked up situation i dont even have any symptoms and still got condition. Also big thanks for all advices i will definetly try alkaline water.

It is a TH2 dependent mechanism. Basically, you have 2 immune systems, and the B celll line is stronger than the T cell. So increase stuff you would take for viruses, like Vit A zinc, C, echinacea, pomagranite, maitake ,,and stay away from
Pine Bark Extract Green Tea Extract Grape Seed Extract Resveratrol and Pycnogenol.

One thing to always check when having severe GERD is vitamin D, calcium, and parathyroid levels. If you have calcium levels of 11 or higher, the GERD is being caused by a parathyroid tumor which causes calcium to go up and vitamin D to go down.

Thanks alot guys, i give it try :) lets see after they finish all tests, i will most likely ask for surgery when they remove whole segment, even that i dont have any dysplasia changes there, i dont see reason why wait for something bad to happen if i can do something about it now when its small and stage1

Hi guys, iam 23 years old, competive bodybuilder, on AS since 18. Actual weight 120kg 193cm height around 9% body fat, i was running blood test atleast every half of year i had absolutely no problems with anything, my only problem was hearthburn, i didnt take it too seriosly because i thought everyone got it while on AS, till last year, i had so bad pains that i finally visit doctor and had endosc. done, he find out small metaplastic 2x3cm in my esophagus took biopsies and told me its maybe only irritation from juices, i was put on prilosec 20mg twice a day, biopsies were negative on baretts, i didnt had any hearhtburn at all since that but on my next endo 14 days ago they find out i have baretts at 23 which is not cool at all, i would like to ask if some1 have experience with this ? In terms of cycle/GH/training/eating. I didnt and wont stop AS/compet. at all because i dont get any hearthburn and i dont think its main reason of my problems (we have history of GERD in family) i would like to know if its possible that GH can mutate this abnormal tissue into cancer or it must be active cancer to make it happen? Sorry for bad english and take care of yourself :) even fucking hearthburn can be pretty serious problem in the end.

GH enhances cell growth. If those cells
Are cancerous...they will proliferate at a faster rate. But it will not turn cells cancerous

Nono biopsi report says no cancerous changes and no dysplasia, thats why i thought that GH can only boost my immune system to fight it more effective. Too bad my country sux at surgery methods, i will have to most likely pay healthcare somewhere else, atm iam running test/tren/mast gh and lots of vitamins/antioxidants and 1 aspirin daily. And i have no hearthburn, i also keep my diet clean as possible. I think i will just avoid orals only clen/T3 and halo in the end of diet thats all i need. Again thanks for reply!

This may sound silly. But have you tried supplementing with glutamine?

While on tren or any oral I get terrible acid reflux/heartburn/indigestion, but if I take glutamine for a couple days it goes away and I just continue dosing it every morning of any cycle I'm on. Not sure of the science exactly but I believe it is something like the muscle breakdown pulls a lot of the glutamine from your stomach which leaves you with indigestion/heartburn/acid reflux.

Maybe try it out and see if it helps.

Do you have any problems with hiccups or just acid reflux? I've been getting hiccups daily for the past month and my Dr says "that's weird"...wtf kind of advice is that? I've been getting acid reflux every now and then but very infrequently. I just had bloods done and alt/at were slightly elevated and I mean less than 20pnts over limit and some protein in urine but as to be expected with a high protein diet and training. Hope they can find something to help you since you're so young.

No, i was on test and no hiatal hernia or any other problem, we will see in 2 weeks i have more examination going on, we have history of gerd in family but no one from my family was into bodybuilding/eating like that peds etc, so i think thats the main reason why i made it. I only had terrible hearthburn since like 17 i think, i didnt used omeprazole because i thought its not big deal. Was stupid but cant take it back anyway, we will see what kind of reflux they will diagnose me. But iam not going for nissen fundoplication, i love bodybuilding and everything about that, and i rather die young (even that it may sound silly to someone) then losse everything ive build for years. There are some surgery methods i will think about once they finish all examinations, especially RFA or LINX or if my reflux will be bile one, i let them remove my gallbladder and hope it will stop the future progress.

Also thanks for advice with glutamine, ive read some studies were glutamine together with GH was very effective in treatment of multiple stomach problems, i also take daily aspirin now, because it should decrease chance of baretts progression but who knows if these studies are correct hopefuly i wont do more harm with aspirin then good. I wont lie it really hit me hard but its silly but i enjoy everything much more now, i started my pre comp prep again just without orals, and its going really good so far, i cant change the diagnose anyway so atleast i do my best to focus on things i love to do.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity